Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Coming home from the listening party in Milan jonny5

Among the songs she hasn't performed yet my current favourite is Holiday Party heart

Edited by HillyDori95

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

6 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

Coming home from the listening party in Milan jonny5

Among the song she hasn't performed yet my current favourite is Holiday Party heart

How was Adult Sized Medium? From the snippet, it really resonated with me.

It would have been awesome to have her on Emma button podcast especially since Hilary is a fan of the spice girls

since she did promo in the uk

Edited by broolprop3

17 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

How was Adult Sized Medium? From the snippet, it really resonated with me.

I would say very Taylor!

The whole album is pop as she said, but I'd need another listen to make some more in-depth evaluations ducky

I was so excited for being in a room full of Duffers that I can't remember a single melody or lyric right now rip

19 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

I would say very Taylor!

The whole album is pop as she said, but I'd need another listen to make some more in-depth evaluations ducky

I was so excited for being in a room full of Duffers that I can't remember a single melody or lyric right now rip

How many were chosen? Was any label representative there? What did they saaaaaaaaaay?

I am so excited for this album - I am sure we will have it soon!!!

4 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Is there a way to check where my order is? It says that the link expired. rip

Anyway, the album will be a midnight release and won't be timed like the single, right? So I can make a quick trip to Lorde's backyard tomorrow. gayalipacat1

Have them send a new link to your email!

I'll be heading to Lorde's backyard too! With the week I've had maybe I'll eat edibles all day and listen to Hilary hehe

I already have half the songs stuck in my head just from the snippets alone. Matt really snapped with those ironclad melodies where some even sneak up on you later. We're in for a treat tomorrow clap3

What Dreams Are Made Of is her most streamed song on Spotify now, I will NOT allow this

5 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

What Dreams Are Made Of is her most streamed song on Spotify now, I will NOT allow this

Unacceptable, and I also need all the songs from the new album to occupy her top 10 next week (unlikely but my delusions take over sometimes)

rogue2

13 minutes ago, jees said:

Is there any dance pop song?

Of course there is eli

16 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Unacceptable, and I also need all the songs from the new album to occupy her top 10 next week (unlikely but my delusions take over sometimes)

rogue2

I can't, didn't they remove it from her Top 10 at some point?

Maybe I'll tolerate the (mine) edition, but I need a new song to go viral and mix up her top songs a little bit

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

this interview/review confused me for a moment because it just abruptly ends lol. also it says she was on a podcast revolving around food? is it the chicken shop date or whatever its called?

32 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

What Dreams Are Made Of is her most streamed song on Spotify now, I will NOT allow this

this is what i have been afraid of with the comeback strategy. we DO NOT WANT the over reliance on nostalgia to drown out her excellent new stuff. i feel like the interviews should really make the new music the MAIN topic instead of Lizzie, motherhood & nostalgia. Loved the UK interviews but I need the new stuff to take centerstage.

10 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

That hair was a choice tho,

2 minutes ago, fabu sloth said:

this interview/review confused me for a moment because it just abruptly ends lol. also it says she was on a podcast revolving around food? is it the chicken shop date or whatever its called?

this is what i have been afraid of with the comeback strategy. we DO NOT WANT the over reliance on nostalgia to drown out her excellent new stuff. i feel like the interviews should really make the new music the MAIN topic instead of Lizzie, motherhood & nostalgia. Loved the UK interviews but I need the new stuff to take centerstage.

Thank you!! I'm so tired of them highlighting fake fans who do that With Love dance. Like okayyyyyy. We get it.

I'm tired of the WL and Dignity era being made into a promotional joke, or she doesn't acknowledge it at all.

I understand it's keeping the GP in her lane but omg...

3 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

That hair was a choice tho,

Thank you!! I'm so tired of them highlighting fake fans who do that With Love dance. Like okayyyyyy. We get it.

I'm tired of the WL and Dignity era being made into a promotional joke, or she doesn't acknowledge it at all.

I understand it's keeping the GP in her lane but omg...

Speaking about Dignity, its interesting to hear that she has/had a whole different view of the Dignity era. Most of us remembered the period as being serious, adult and probably was how Luck…or Something is to her now. But it turns out, she wasn't happy with that era.

I agree tho about the fans. So far, only the WL choreo superfan in Brooklyn & that one lady from the Vegas show really hit the choreo well. the rest were…feasible.

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

How many were chosen? Was any label representative there? What did they saaaaaaaaaay?

We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

6 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

Whaaaaaaat??! Don't get me wrong I'd love to see her again closer to home, but I thought this was my only chance to see her live again so I'm going to travel and it's gonna cost me a lot of money. Why not tell the fans Europe is coming later?? Now everyone is battling for the uk (mostly London) shows.

27 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

We were about 20. Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

oh! so there are more tour plans. i wonder if Asia is on the list.

  • Author
On 2/17/2026 at 10:17 AM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Is the early shipment of vinyl / cds going to affect first week numbers? Or it doesn't matter?

No cause they won't be reported until Friday

The Japanese version includes a Bonus Track, Mature (Mellow)..at least that's what the translation comes up with lol

15 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

The Japanese version includes a Bonus Track, Mature (Mellow)..at least that's what the translation comes up with lol

Oh? Where did u saw? Curious about it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.