Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I need Mark P to release the tracklist for us, she must have only sent it to him directly

suburban

43 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

This might be my favorite look of hers so far flame

BIZZISW.png

She looks so good! jonny5

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I need Mark P to release the tracklist for us, she must have only sent it to him directly

suburban

LOL

Maybe she was right after all? No track list until the album comes out 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This might be my favorite look of hers so far flame

BIZZISW.png

Same, she looks gorgeous 😍

kinda wished she would've released one of the re-recordings before the record dropped to built some hype..

Um that white dress look is phenomenal

Also super excited, thought I missed out on a few variants and my bf surprised me today for Vday with pre-orders for all but the wine o' clock and got me the Reach Out single vinyl from Urban Outfitters! heart

Edited by Afterglow

Mature is top 10 in her discography I'm sad it didn't chart. It sounds like the type of music Aly & AJ made when they made their comeback

4 hours ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Mature is top 10 in her discography I'm sad it didn't chart. It sounds like the type of music Aly & AJ made when they made their comeback

It charted

in the bubbling under 👀

22 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

This might be my favorite look of hers so far flame

BIZZISW.png

I fear I may have spoken too soon jonny

oAvEeYR.png

4 hours ago, Yasin said:

It charted

in the bubbling under 👀

A top ten hit clap3

5 DAYS!!!!!! FIVEEEEE! wave2

did anyone else got an email from walmart saying their order (LOS walmart edition) got delayed? nnnn '(

Less than a week jonny2

Less than a week until I get to hear FT and WFT studio jonny3

1 hour ago, SafeAndSound said:

New variant on the way? Store discounts? Hmmm

J17WqTi.png

Hoping for new dates chick3

The way her and her team completely forgot about the track list

moo.png

This week's Billboard 200, for reference dancehall

  1. J. Cole - The Fall Off (280k) (NEW)

  2. Bad Bunny - DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS (250k)

  3. Ateez - GOLDEN HOUR : Part.4 (200k)

  4. Don Toliver - OCTANE (97k)

  5. Joji - Piss In the Wind (86k)

  6. Bad Bunny - Un Verano Sin Ti (81k)

  7. Morgan Wallen - I'm the Problem (77k)

  8. Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving (75k)

  9. Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (54k)

  10. KPop Demon Hunters - KPop Demon Hunters (42k)

45 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

This week's Billboard 200, for reference dancehall

  1. J. Cole - The Fall Off (280k) (NEW)

  2. Bad Bunny - DeBÍ TiRAR MáS FOToS (250k)

  3. Ateez - GOLDEN HOUR : Part.4 (200k)

  4. Don Toliver - OCTANE (97k)

  5. Joji - Piss In the Wind (86k)

  6. Bad Bunny - Un Verano Sin Ti (81k)

  7. Morgan Wallen - I'm the Problem (77k)

  8. Olivia Dean - The Art of Loving (75k)

  9. Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (54k)

  10. KPop Demon Hunters - KPop Demon Hunters (42k)

and next week there's Baby Keem, Bruno, and Blackpink + Bad Bunny is still going to be smashing...I think top 10 is possible, but idk about a top 5...

edit: just kidding, Bruno + BP are a week later - there's still hope!

Edited by 50thStateofMind

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

and next week there's Baby Keem, Bruno, and Blackpink + Bad Bunny is still going to be smashing...I think top 10 is possible, but idk about a top 5...

edit: just kidding, Bruno + BP are a week later - there's still hope!

She needs to be everywhere if they want to secure a top 10 debut.

It's a shame the docuseries got delayed/canceled.

  • Author
5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

New variant on the way? Store discounts? Hmmm

J17WqTi.png

If she discounts the vinyl variants... that's how Halsey got her huge debut with her latest album

This is the week, and I'm wondering:

  • Will we have a TV promotion?

  • Will we have a radio promotion?

  • Will we have a marketing strategy for roomates?"

4 hours ago, Yasin said:

She needs to be everywhere if they want to secure a top 10 debut.

It's a shame the docuseries got delayed/canceled.

Wait what?!

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wait what?!

She said it's coming still maybe, if she has time.

On 2/14/2026 at 6:34 PM, SafeAndSound said:

I need Mark P to release the tracklist for us, she must have only sent it to him directly

suburban

So she was right and her assistant wasn't, who's laughing now?

I'm so hyped and stressed and happy and overwhelmed all at the same tiiime for her duca I just truly hope she scores another Top 5!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.