Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

broolprop3

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by broolprop3

  1. They should just this album for another year with the reissue and help her get a certification
  2. She's the only artist I buy music from iTunes I've been doing so since 2015 I won't stop until she finally secures that hot 100 number one or at least go top 10
  3. The cat in the hat in movie song is simply for her kids to enjoy people can't be serious that she would put a serious song in a kids movie Hilary posted about tickets going on sale some shows sold out some still have tickets available I assume with the tour being a year later people are probably not rushing to buying tickets unlike the last time when the tour was only a few months from kick off
  4. If she does the deluxe next year then I guess hd7 won't happen til 2028
  5. It doesn't look like Atlantic is dropping a 7 in vinyl maybe they are going to stick on luck or something deluxe instead it being a standalone single
  6. She making us go bankrupt with all these paid appearances lol I've seen some fans attend all and multiple shows but amazing she finally getting her flowers this era I think she'll get even more awards with her next album
  7. I thought I read somewhere it had 4 legs but she was touring non stop from 2003-2007 Metamorphosis 2003-2004? Most wanted 2004-2005 Still most wanted 2005-2006 Dignity 2007
  8. Imagine if we get a 3rd leg in 2028 This would be longest tour since metamorphosis
  9. Looks like the pre sale is selling out on some dates with not much left I hope with Hilary traveling the world and reconnecting with fans is setting her for a even bigger era for her next album
  10. If hd7 comes next year during the tour I could see her following Taylor and Sabrina and changing the show a bit to include the new album
  11. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today
  12. Queen of night sounds like it could be made today and still sounds fresh Black cat goes harder when Janet performs it live than the actual studio Version
  13. According to the reel Hilary posted the dates for the second leg were picked based on interactions from fans requesting Hilary to come to their city comments posts reels fans made about the tour I guess if the demand / requests were not high enough for cities then it wasn't booked I think this is smart because she going where there a demand for her which is probably the reason why it continuing the demand was high enough for another year I don't think there will be anymore after 2027 I think she may be burned out after this leg regardless of the demand
  14. Christy Carlson Romano book comes out next week and I'm sure there will be an entire chapter on Hilary
  15. No because a lot of their friends have grandchildren and are always complaining about having to take care of grandchildren
  16. She's # 2 on Ticketmaster with the second leg announcement This will definitely sell out again I'm glad I won't have to battle the que again
  17. Does Hilary team come on here because I posted about wanting her to book more festivals now we get this LOL
  18. Santa clause lane tell me a story and last Christmas I hear in public during the holiday season I guess retail has them save to their Christmas playlist so any of those would work since the public is probably familiar with those
  19. I guess it a no for the vmas this year she wasn't listed either in the seating chart I don't think Atlantic invested in the vmas at all it doesn't look like Miley is attending either Hilary could have easily performed since the line up sucks aside from Madonna Oh well maybe next year
  20. My big secert was another song that was for Janet all for you that Janet turned down so I know that song will be very good
  21. A vinyl was announced for patient zero so yeah we are definitely getting one for a life of a showgirl encore it will probably come after patient zero vinyl sells out
  22. It doesn't look like but to be honest if she doing all this promo for it than it more than likely will happen so we'll see I hope the vinyl has more than just the four new songs though
  23. Maybe a vinyl announcement tomorrow Even though I'm disappointed by the track list I would still buy to have invisible on vinyl
  24. I really hope she gets at least one nomination… even if she doesn't win getting nominated would be a career high for her
  25. They're always someone who ruins it for others Why would you even bring a baby to a concert the music is too loud for their little ears find a baby sitter or stay home

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.