Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

The Japanese version includes a Bonus Track, Mature (Mellow)..at least that's what the translation comes up with lol

WHERE!?

6 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Oh? Where did u saw? Curious about it

It's on Amazon JP but I can't buy it…. I hate my life

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 313k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 hour ago, HillyDori95 said:

Yes, there were Warner representatives that told us she plans on touring continental Europe in 2027, after Mexico xtinass

OMG REALLY

Edited by jxxking

I wonder will BIG publications like Pitchfork review the album.

7 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I wonder will BIG publications like Pitchfork review the album.

Hopefully not Pitchfork 👀

where are people hearing the snippets? i only see one on her instagram

6 minutes ago, JulieBerganstan said:

where are people hearing the snippets? i only see one on her instagram

I got you boo, make sure to hang up and rejoin to get new snippets. They're randomized so you may get the same ones until you hit a new one. Get a glass of wine and knitting supplies for the full experience too bird

https://www.hilaryduff.com/luckorsomething

I'm withholding listening to any snippets

I wanna be surprised on Friday

What Dreams Are Made Of being the most popular song does not bother me as much. But that HIDEOUS album cover needs to be change. Hope that her team at least make the Lizzie McGuire Movie cover be the main one.

2 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

Speaking about Dignity, its interesting to hear that she has/had a whole different view of the Dignity era. Most of us remembered the period as being serious, adult and probably was how Luck…or Something is to her now. But it turns out, she wasn't happy with that era.

I agree tho about the fans. So far, only the WL choreo superfan in Brooklyn & that one lady from the Vegas show really hit the choreo well. the rest were…feasible.

True but the dignity era is what caused her to go into hiatus and leave Hollywood records

So I can understand why she no longer takes it seriously

it wasn't a bangerz moment either like what Miley had

I remember being a kid and not understanding anymore during dignity so I tuned out and jumped on the Hannah train like the other kids did

I didn't Realize it was a masterpiece until I downloaded it on my iPod when she dropped the best of

2 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

this interview/review confused me for a moment because it just abruptly ends lol. also it says she was on a podcast revolving around food? is it the chicken shop date or whatever its called?

this is what i have been afraid of with the comeback strategy. we DO NOT WANT the over reliance on nostalgia to drown out her excellent new stuff. i feel like the interviews should really make the new music the MAIN topic instead of Lizzie, motherhood & nostalgia. Loved the UK interviews but I need the new stuff to take centerstage.

True but to be honest Hilary didn't do much in the 2010s

I'm not sure if younger was big overseas

So the interviewers are probably scrapping the barrel on what to ask her

Although she remained in the spotlight in the USA I'm not sure if it was the same overseas

I think if she drops another album after this one people will focus more on the new stuff

This comeback is more about reintroducing Hilary as pop star again

reminding people of the pop star she was so of course Lizzie will be brought up

7 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

What Dreams Are Made Of being the most popular song does not bother me as much. But that HIDEOUS album cover needs to be change. Hope that her team at least make the Lizzie McGuire Movie cover be the main one.

Plus she performing it on tour as the grand finale I'm not sure if that gonna change on the lucky me tour

People will here for new music eventually I remember sparks was her most streamed song for the longest despite it low chart position and Lack of promo

people are just reheating their nachos with her after a 10 year absence

My friend who I bought a ticket for didn't know about breathe in breathe out but now she loves it after i should her a video of sparks live from the tour

2 hours ago, fabu sloth said:

this is what i have been afraid of with the comeback strategy. we DO NOT WANT the over reliance on nostalgia to drown out her excellent new stuff. i feel like the interviews should really make the new music the MAIN topic instead of Lizzie, motherhood & nostalgia. Loved the UK interviews but I need the new stuff to take centerstage.

Verrrrry this, yes she is an amazing mother and human and was Lizzie McGuire, etc., but I want more music focused deep dives. I get they only have so much time and want to maximize clicks and engagement and all that but let's hope there's more "deep" content where she can get into her songwriting process (and a performance pretty please)

13 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

What Dreams Are Made Of being the most popular song does not bother me as much. But that HIDEOUS album cover needs to be change. Hope that her team at least make the Lizzie McGuire Movie cover be the main one.

It's absolutely horrendous. So bad I'd prefer it to be hidden like it was before lmao. Plus that would give Stranger a chance to make her top 10 again -*

7 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

My friend who I bought a ticket for didn't know about breathe in breathe out but now she loves it after i should her a video of sparks live from the tour

Doing the Lord's work! Continue spreading the gospel of BIBO to the (presumably) straights clap3

with the album boost I can see Mature being back at her most popular song. I'm just really hoping for a live performance next week 🥲

the tonight show line up hasn't been fully released nor kimmel's so I'll keep some hope

I knew we could count on the UK for the album promo, hopefully they keep it up and we'll get some TV performances too.

  • Popular Post

It's been said before in some way but I can't believe we're getting a BRAND NEW ALBUM TOMORROW (!) from Hilary Duff in full blown POP STAR mode while she simultaneously sells out her WORLD TOUR!! Truly the ultimate dream sequence turned real life.

TEN YEARS (and 8 months) after her last album (she's sick for that...jk). Starting tomorrow BIB(LE)O is no longer her most recent body of work in the music world. Let me give her some commemorative streams until her shiny new sister arrives ✨

2 hours ago, Tom_X said:

The Japanese version includes a Bonus Track, Mature (Mellow)..at least that's what the translation comes up with lol

that's correct

I hope she plays the Game this time around: interviews, performances, videos. Also, submit the album and the singles for Grammys consideración, Best new artist, even best album cover. I'd love to see her doing MET Gala

8 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Do we still have the documentary?

I fear the documentary could turn into a Renaissance visuals situation. We know they're capturing everything but for now, we are the documentary

23 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

I fear the documentary could turn into a Renaissance visuals situation. We know they're capturing everything but for now, we are the documentary

Probably will be uploaded on her YouTube dancehall

41 minutes ago, Nando_05 said:

Do we still have the documentary?

During her Q&A she said the docuseries is still being filmed and that there's a lot of material that's been documented. If anything, they could truthfully do two docuseries at this point.

5 hours until I'm landing in Auckland. Lorde's sister Indy will pick me up at the airport. duca

What time is the album coming out? I'm in Thailand — will it be midnight here or based on another time zone?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.