Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I'm going too! See you there heart2

Amazing! See you there then! heart2

The vinyl looks stunning, I can't wait anymore for this albumjonny

Edited by FranKMonsteR93

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

21 minutes ago, Tizley said:

No, you just use the first 6 digits of your credit card number )

You have to have the account linked? I tried using my dad's first six digits on his card and didn't work. dancehall2

First album review is out, and is from Slant Magazine, who have always given Hilary awful reviews, until now that is.

3/5 stars.

"Luck... or Something isn't exactly a bold reinvention, but it reinforces what made Hilary Duff so charming in the first place."

Edited by HilaryDuffFan

5 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

First album review is out, and is from Slant Magazine, who have always given Hilary awful reviews, until now that is.

3/5 stars.

"Luck... or Something isn't exactly a bold reinvention, but it reinforces what made Hilary Duff so charming in the first place."

Gosh they've always been the worst to her.

50 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

First album review is out, and is from Slant Magazine, who have always given Hilary awful reviews, until now that is.

3/5 stars.

"Luck... or Something isn't exactly a bold reinvention, but it reinforces what made Hilary Duff so charming in the first place."

That was a suspenseful read. Every sentence felt like they were on the verge of reading her. I was curious and looked at their prior scores and they gave Metamorphosis 1.5/5 and self titled a 1/5 rip so I guess this is a good sign

1 minute ago, SafeAndSound said:

That was a suspenseful read. Every sentence felt like they were on the verge of reading her. I was curious and looked at their prior scores and they gave Metamorphosis 1.5/5 and self titled a 1/5 rip so I guess this is a good sign

49 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

Gosh they've always been the worst to her.

these criminals. I just know we have such a fantastic record incoming. 6 songs whose sound we know noooothing about. I am so ******* ready

Going another discog listen-through this week... Godnity is tomorrow jonny

That was such a cute and cheeky way to reveal it too, the team is killin it

Seems that everytime you refresh it is a different song preview!!

This tracklist reveal is so clever, I wish they did it last week instead of days before the album

Edited by mathekr

Holiday Party sounds great! Besides that and the singles / life songs, it seems like the others aren't quite as boppy. Interesting

14 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Seems that everytime you refresh it is a different song preview!!

OMG I didn't realize there's previews!! The way I RAN back duca

Growing Up is the only song I'm not totally feeling right now but other than that I really enjoyed the rest of the previews that I've heard! i think i only didn't get to hear "tell me that won't happen".

wait i finally got "tell me that won't happen" and it sounds cute. also need to hear the full thing for that one.

Adult Size Medium sounds so ethereal, lots of emotion packed in there

Oh her upper register is perfection on You, From The Honeymoon. I can't wait to hear everything in full alexz3

2 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

First album review is out, and is from Slant Magazine, who have always given Hilary awful reviews, until now that is.

3/5 stars.

"Luck... or Something isn't exactly a bold reinvention, but it reinforces what made Hilary Duff so charming in the first place."

Where is the review?

Based on the previews, Mature still reigns as the superior queen. Not loving any of the songs upon first listen noparty, but will 100% support her regardless! Hoping they grow on me once hear them in full and in HQ.

Read the review from Slant and that's a pretty good review from them considering how much they used to bash Hilary at her peak.

24 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

Based on the previews, Mature still reigns as the superior queen. Not loving any of the songs upon first listen noparty, but will 100% support her regardless! Hoping they grow on me once hear them in full and in HQ.

It seems like these are all the first or second choruses, but all the songs she's released or performed seem to grow and grow to where the final chorus and outro really explodes.

Ok but promo wise what can we expect? Like girl move HILARY MOVEREEEE

On 2/16/2026 at 12:53 PM, HilaryDuffFan said:

The major promo would be next week, since the album isn't out until Friday this week 👀

Looks like she will be on Las Culturistas Podcast!

Where did you got the idea about her being on Las Culturistas?

Omg trying to get tickets for the tour in Aus but there's so many people in the queue and it's moving so slow cries I have wanted to see Hilary since I was like 8

15 minutes ago, Robert said:

Omg trying to get tickets for the tour in Aus but there's so many people in the queue and it's moving so slow cries I have wanted to see Hilary since I was like 8

I think extra dates will probably happen

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.