Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

To make a top 10 debut right now it looks like she'll need at least 40-45k units. So I'm gonna keep my predictions humble and hope for at least 50k first week which would be a good improvement from BIBO. But I will honestly be pleased if she just debuts top 10 and avoids a free fall the following week dancehall

As soon as she drops the variant with all the re-recording on it im snatching.

Kinda disappointed no Fly (mine) but at least we are getting plenty so far.

She was such a star tonight. The crowd was SCREAMING almost every song. It felt like (basically was) a greatest hits set.

The new songs are SO GOOD OMFG. We have a fantastic album incoming... I can't even, I'm so happy with tonight. Cried during Wake Up (like 10 seconds into her coming out ☠️) aNd SWOM 😭😭😭

2 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

If they release another single and/or the docu-series the week of the album:

55-65K first week

If they go with what we have now:

30-40K first week

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

#3 - 63k

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

Hmmm... I'm guessing like
#4 - 48k

5 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

what are all the Mine versions we're getting?

Wake Up (Mine)
So Yesterday (Mine)
What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)
Sparks (Mine)
Come Clean (Mine)
Why Not (Mine)
With Love (Mine)

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

It all depends on the promo during the release week. If she does a lot of shows, live TV performances, and podcasts, I believe she can score her sixth top 5 album.

Right now, the main concern is the weak streaming numbers. The playlists aren't great, and radio support is kinda weak. Better playlists and a radio payola could've helped.

42 minutes ago, jxxking said:

Wake Up (Mine)
So Yesterday (Mine)
What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)
Sparks (Mine)
Come Clean (Mine)
Why Not (Mine)
With Love (Mine)

Maybe With Love (Mine) is a CD exclusive and we get one more variant with Fly and SWOM? It's weird she'd just put out just three "(Mine)" variants when it's usually four, and Fly is one of her most iconic songs ever. I just find it hard to believe we won't be getting it. But who knows...

Ykw I'd rather just have new songs instead of the Mine versions idk she sounds the same as she did when she was 15 (iconic fetus that she is) so I feel like I just rather have new stuff or some re-recorded unreleased stuff.

Ive never really used What Dreams Are Made Of (like she said, I don't see that as a Hilary Duff song) and the other songs I'm just kinda "meh" about hearing again on a new album.

A Mine album as her next would've been real cute tho with some deep cuts. Like imagine her singing Shine or Any Other Day now gaygacat5

Not complaining tho.

Edited by Afterglow

On 1/23/2026 at 11:54 AM, theedmontonkid said:

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

Yeah i was attempted to try and get another interview, but it seemed like her schedule was really tight this time and she was spending a lot time with family. She told me she went to Ripleys on the day of the show, and she felt sick like she was going to puke. Glad she ended up feeling better.

16 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Yeah i was attempted to try and get another interview, but it seemed like her schedule was really tight this time and she was spending a lot time with family. She told me she went to Ripleys on the day of the show, and she felt sick like she was going to puke. Glad she ended up feeling better.

Well, maybe another time then, it must be so hard for her to be away from her kids and I was so happy when she said that most of her kids were there with her, now she'll get to see Luca too pretty soon in L.A!

We are so lucky to have seen her live again and to see her being herself!

I heard from a source she's an announcing an arena tour in the next 2-3 weeks, so around when LOS drops.

On 1/28/2026 at 3:29 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

Are we not getting a Fly re-recording? weeps

I am really sad about this too. It's my favorite song by hers. weeps

Here's hoping that the seven (mine) songs on that special edition are just part of the songs, and that she will release more later.

On 1/28/2026 at 5:01 AM, SafeAndSound said:

To make a top 10 debut right now it looks like she'll need at least 40-45k units. So I'm gonna keep my predictions humble and hope for at least 50k first week which would be a good improvement from BIBO. But I will honestly be pleased if she just debuts top 10 and avoids a free fall the following week dancehall

Yeah definitely more competitive for her to get a high chart placement, compared to when she released Breathe In. Breathe Out.

I mean she managed to debut at #5 with 39k back then. That same number would now not nearly be enough for top 10.

Here's hoping they have proper promo scheduled for release week + a strategic release of the docu series.

And I still think the one of the best ways to drive up sales internationally would be:

Announce the Arena Tour. Do a separate first exclusive presale for items bought in her store. Drive up those album / vinyl sales.

She's been recording stuff and was at CBS recently I wonder what for.

Surely the tour announcement I feel like.

13 minutes ago, xokuba said:

She's doing 20 date US tour...

What? where? And announcement when sis! My coins!

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

She's doing 20 date US tour...

Not a world tour then?

On 1/28/2026 at 9:19 AM, jxxking said:

Wake Up (Mine)
So Yesterday (Mine)
What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)
Sparks (Mine)
Come Clean (Mine)
Why Not (Mine)
With Love (Mine)

Oh??????? I need these in my life

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.