Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

xokuba

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xokuba

  1. The performance was incredible and I loved it, but honestly, what was up with the camera work? It's like the camera cues were all mixed up... They showed her obvious usage of a backing track during BYL (while walking up the stairs) and you can also notice it during Danceteria while she's going out of the booth with Debi. The camera for the two dancers in the booth pretending to talk or whatever was a few seconds too early. Most of the "key" moments were shot from afar and not very detailed. I can't honestly wait for the Jonas ร…kerlund Director's Cut, hopefully that's the reason the performance is still not uploaded on YouTube.
  2. I agree with the shuffle, most of the times it's horrible but I got ahold of it and can make it work to my advantage... The swipe and add to queue is there tho, and you can choose whetever you want it at the top or bottom of the queue and I didn't see this on Spotify...
  3. Unfortunately she has been for few years now... Quality over quantity Miss TayTay
  4. Video Premiere right now
  5. Video premiere right now
  6. At least it's going to get a vinyl...
  7. Well... it's all gone from streaming services now. It's Christmas 'Round At Ours saga all over again... See you next year...
  8. When is this getting announced? I'm scared...
  9. Just a reminder that rough demo of Peace And Love leaked back in 2023... Would have expected something more grand as an opener, but oh well, perchedT nonetheless
  10. Peace and Love Jungle Ghost Love Language Modern Love Shook After All Weeds Plot Twist Scorpio Ain't It Funny Full Circle SugababesZvolte si svou preferovanou hudebnรญ sluลพbu 12 FEB 2027
  11. Sugababes - GhostZvolte si svou preferovanou hudebnรญ sluลพbu
  12. ROL has incredible songs and it was something very new for her as an artist but I still chose ROL...
  13. I got goosebumps watching the Britney & Madonna kiss...
  14. They should start fighting with their faves so that they finally give them an album that's worth listening more than once...
  15. The cover is a chop once again... unfortunately.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.