Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Also I assume it'll come out around the tour announcements to serve as cross promotion

This would be a very smart move!

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

9 hours ago, Yasin said:

I find it weird that we haven't heard any news about the docuseries by now.

Could the guy who was taking videos during the SRBN tour be affiliated with Live Nation? They used some of his videos on their Instagram.

It does feel a bit odd that there has been no mention of it at all, but my guess is it'll be used as a promotional tactic to try to keep her album on the charts post-album release. Hopefully it's a weekly release.

  • Author

Perfect scenario would be 20 shows in US/Canada, 10 in Europe, 5 in Australia and 5 in Latam

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Perfect scenario would be 20 shows in US/Canada, 10 in Europe, 5 in Australia and 5 in Latam

Couldn't agree more, I would love for her to come to Canada again, but I feel like they should do a couple dates in Asia since there were so many Asian fans attending the the SRBN tour.

Who are we thinking of as opener? I read Aly & AJ somewhere and I dig it, they had some bops back in the day. I think Ashlee Simpson would be a great fit, but I don't know if she'd be up for being an opener for Hilary.

Ashlee Simpson as a supporting act would be so freaking cool.

Fun fact for newer fans, Hilary has never opened for anyone on a full-fledged tour. Hilary has headlined four tours not including the most recent Small Rooms, Big Nerves mini-tour.

If Hollywood Records did something right with Hilary, it was they kept her on the road the entire time she was signed to them until after Dignity.

Aly & AJ would be amazing but AJ won't be able to do it this summer' she's booked for TWL for the whole summer

Manifesting a Grammys red carpet appearance tomorrow gaycat5

Mostly so she can

Start campaigning for best pop vocal album '27 eli

15 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I think they were filming the tour for it as well. Fans said they were professionally recorded and interviewed.

Also I assume it'll come out around the tour announcements to serve as cross promotion n

Yes it's perfect cross promo!! I hope we get a trailer for it very soon. My hope is that it'll be split up episodically to keep everyone perched and tuned in pre and post album release

Ashlee Simpson opening would be a slay. It's just better be a female popstar as the opener of some significance. I need this to sell outtt

Imagine she does on and off dates with Ashlee and Aly & AJ? heart

Edited by Afterglow

18 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Perfect scenario would be 20 shows in US/Canada, 10 in Europe, 5 in Australia and 5 in Latam

I can def see this!!

I need this SO SOON 😭

Maybe FT or WFT as a last pre-release? I'm still singing the melodies after hearing them ONCE live. Hilary Duff, And Her Husband, snapped here.

She should do what harry did and get people to buy the album for a pre sale code

To boost sales

I think I'll have a better chance at getting tickets for this

I'm so glad I didnt Boat loads of cash for a re sale

I hope she does meet n greets Would love to meet her

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I need this SO SOON 😭

Maybe FT or WFT as a last pre-release? I'm still singing the melodies after hearing them ONCE live. Hilary Duff, And Her Husband, snapped here.

Yes I'm itching to hear the studio versions of these songs!! the melodies are perfection, the final chorus of WFT sounds EUPHORIC, and love the tasteful sample in We Don't Talk

10 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yes I'm itching to hear the studio versions of these songs!! the melodies are perfection, the final chorus of WFT sounds EUPHORIC, and love the tasteful sample in We Don't Talk

YESSSSSS!!

Oh wait what's the sample?

(I will say, while I like WDT, it's def my least favorite of the 5 so far.)

Also Roommates is aging so deliciously. God I love it 😍😍😍😍

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

She should do what harry did and get people to buy the album for a pre sale code

To boost sales

I think I'll have a better chance at getting tickets for this

I'm so glad I didnt Boat loads of cash for a re sale

I hope she does meet n greets Would love to meet her

Great ideaaaaa

I need tickets this time around

We need to see her at the Grammys tonight, it would be perfect promo for LOS and we know she would bring a look.

13 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

We need to see her at the Grammys tonight, it would be perfect promo for LOS and we know she would bring a look.

It doesn't look like she's going

the seating chart was shown and there's wasn't a poster for her

Oh well I think Hilary once stated that she hates awards shows

15 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Ashlee Simpson opening would be a slay. It's just better be a female popstar as the opener of some significance. I need this to sell outtt

Imagine she does on and off dates with Ashlee and Aly & AJ? heart

Ashlee said on her show once that she hates being compared to Hilary duff

So I don't See that happening

aly and aj have their own tour going on and aj is booked to start filming white lotus

I think it would be cool if Hilary got a newer artist to open for her to attract a new generation of fans

Katseye

Sombr

but

If I had it may way I would have Lindsay Lohan open the show by performing the speak in entirety

the attention this would get plus it would the ultimate mid 2000s show

Lindsay Lohan set list

something I never had

speak

over

Rumors

Lindsay joins Hilary on stage to sing so yesterday or haters

54 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

Ashlee said on her show once that she hates being compared to Hilary duff

So I don't See that happening

aly and aj have their own tour going on and aj is booked to start filming white lotus

I think it would be cool if Hilary got a newer artist to open for her to attract a new generation of fans

Katseye

Sombr

but

If I had it may way I would have Lindsay Lohan open the show by performing the speak in entirety

the attention this would get plus it would the ultimate mid 2000s show

Lindsay Lohan set list

something I never had

speak

over

Rumors

Lindsay joins Hilary on stage to sing so yesterday or haters

Do her and Lindsay even follow each other on socials lol I feel like Hilary wants complete dissociation from her sabrina

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

YESSSSSS!!

Oh wait what's the sample?

(I will say, while I like WDT, it's def my least favorite of the 5 so far.)

Also Roommates is aging so deliciously. God I love it 😍😍😍😍

A bit of the instrumental for Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.