Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, jees said:

Yes I thought I was the only one who saw Kylie on her.

I sometimes see JLo too when she's brunette 😅🫣

At one point during the BIBO haircut the shorter haircut was having her look like Beyonce or Shakira. Imagine resembling any of those queens. That's a facecard! And none for Haylie Magga Duff who looks Leons Lewis adjacent and I don't mean that in a good way. Leona is giving unicorn. Pegasus. Haylie is giving malnourished seahorse!!!

12 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I actually never realized how similar Get Outta My Way and One In A Million are, just euphoric dance pop at its best.

Love when Hilary gets compared to Kylie, would be amazing if they acknowledge each other in some way this era. Especially since we know Dannii is a Duffender -*

BIBO is a really good album and I hope she also performs more songs from that and Dignity and doesn't just solely rely on just Metamorphosis and Most Wanted tbh love that we have an official fandom now. The Duffenders is cute 😍

9 hours ago, Yasin said:

Kylie already spoke positively about Hilary more than a decade ago. At the time, people were talking about Hilary playing the role of Kylie in an autobiographical movie.

I love Hilary but the idea of her trying to pull off an accent scares me lol

6 hours ago, DuffStan said:

Do we think a Deluxe is coming at some point or that she has only recorded 11 tracks + mine versions?

It better! We need to press Matthew to get her to re-record and officially release This Heart and whatever post BIBO stuff like whatever album I'll Be Good and Tied To You belong too! If she has it in her to give us a Dignity 2.0 I would love that especially since she is ok with giving us Metamorphosis (Mine) to us now

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

6 hours ago, Popboi. said:

The venues are too small to justify hiring back up dancers, maybe if she does an amphitheater/arena tour later.

Vegas should be this very same show cause of the venue capacity

I just don't want her to do anything to different from the SRBN tour, specially in Toronto since I'm attending on Saturday and tbh right now I can't afford tickets to the Vegas residency, I mean I'm broke thanks to our Queen lol.

Edited by theedmontonkid

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

I just don't want her to do anything to different from the SRBN tour, specially in Toronto since I'm attending on Saturday and tbh right now I can't afford tickets to the Vegas residency, I mean I'm broke thanks to our Queen lol.

I assume she's gonna ramp it up for Vegas, so yeah not fair really but it makes sense in the end.

Most the people going to that show won't know any songs, they just wanna see a celebrity. So might help to have extra entertainment lol

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I assume she's gonna ramp it up for Vegas, so yeah not fair really but it makes sense in the end.

Most the people going to that show won't know any songs, they just wanna see a celebrity. So might help to have extra entertainment lol

You're right, I just can't wait for a bigger tour and/or a festival like Coachella or Lollapalooza.

I got to see Matt playing with his band at Lollapalooza last year in Chicago and apart from the main concert, they also played some smaller shows to promote Sha La La, so I feel like she could do something like that because it makes sense, they share the same manager and Coachella is not very far away from L.A.

2 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

You're right, I just can't wait for a bigger tour and/or a festival like Coachella or Lollapalooza.

I got to see Matt playing with his band at Lollapalooza last year in Chicago and apart from the main concert, they also played some smaller shows to promote Sha La La, so I feel like she could do something like that because it makes sense, they share the same manager and Coachella is not very far away from L.A.

Really would love to see her doing some festivals like Lolla

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

43 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

Oh for sure! Hope someone sneaks a Pretty Ugly question lol

What time it will be?

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Oh for sure! Hope someone sneaks a Pretty Ugly question lol

What time it will be?

6:00 pm which sucks because I'll be doing a family session, so I hope I can watch it later that night.

3 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

We should definitely ask her if she's aware of the fan appreciation and celebration of Dignity as being ahead of its time and deeply honest, and get her current feelings on that record today in the scope of all her work.

It would be nice to hear how she perceives it now whether that's negative/positive/indifferent, and if any of those songs still resonate with her or have had any influence on her creative process/writing style

So excited for everyone to experience the show tomorrow in Toronto and to see videos of it. To anyone going, have fun!!

Totally a long shot, but if anyone happens to be going and wouldn't mind grabbing one of the black shirts for me, I'd really appreciate it. I can pay in advance and cover shipping. Just thought I'd put it out there!

16 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

We should definitely ask her if she's aware of the fan appreciation and celebration of Dignity as being ahead of its time and deeply honest, and get her current feelings on that record today in the scope of all her work.

It would be nice to hear how she perceives it now whether that's negative/positive/indifferent, and if any of those songs still resonate with her or have had any influence on her creative process/writing style

Totally. I am so interested in hearing her feelings about the record. It's by far her most celebrated work, and most critically acclaimed work to date.

But for some reason I have a feeling she's not too fond of it. Hence her forgetting to ever mention it, and the album being the least represented on the setlist (only With Love).

I hope she that she knows how loved that album is, and somehow connects with it again. It was really such a great and forward thinking project.

3 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

I guess this would also be the time to ask about the deluxe! Like how many new songs she recorded in total, if there were any left on the cutting room floor, etc.

Hopefully someone mentions This Heart, how she felt about the leaks (maybe it was her), and how we need an official EP -*

Edited by SafeAndSound

3 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

BTW guys, we need to get our questions ready for the Talk Shop Live Q&A.

The GP would ask the dumb questions like "what's your Starbucks order?" but we need to get as many details as we can from her and this is our only chance right now.

God, I wish she would make a fan interview like the one she did back in 2013 with @Duffaholic but I get the situation she's in with the docuseries coming out, I mean she used to not be very good at keeping secrets, but she just fooled us for over a year while recording the new album lol.

It would also be cool to bring up her mention of "putting up the gates" when making this record with Matt, and if those gates were to ever come down, who would be the first outside collaborator she'd invite in?

Sorry for all the quotes @theedmontonkid , have an amazing time tomorrow seeing the queen!! heart

Edited by SafeAndSound

@SafeAndSound and @TheseThingsHappen those are really nice questions, I just don't think she would say anything about a Deluxe version yet so its better to ask her about how many songs she worked on with Matt that end up been cut from Luck... and regarding Dignity that's something many people has to ask in order for her to see how serious we are about it and hope adds at least one more song from that album.

10 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

It would also be cool to bring up her mention of "putting up the gates" when making this record with Matt, and if those gates were to ever come down, who would be the first outside collaborator she'd invite in?

Sorry for all the quotes @theedmontonkid , have an amazing time tomorrow seeing the queen!! heart

Don't worry, I'm posting a lot today too, just because i'm so excited and thank you I'll try to film as much as I can, but the last time I saw her live was August 2007 and I got so nervous that forgot to take a picture with her lol.

I'm down to make as many questions as possible about Dignity.

Would love to ask about Pretty Ugly as well and what she has planned for this year.

In these Talk Live Q&A's there's a paywall or smth?

talkshoplive®
No image preview

Hilary Duff - Autographed by Hilary Duff

* Insert Signed by Hilary Duff * Join Hilary Duff on TalkShopLive to discuss her new album, luck...or something. Multiplatinum global icon, Hilary Duff returns to the pop world with her sixth studio a

confused — has this event been postponed to February 6?

55 minutes ago, gfc101222 said:
talkshoplive®
No image preview

Hilary Duff - Autographed by Hilary Duff

* Insert Signed by Hilary Duff * Join Hilary Duff on TalkShopLive to discuss her new album, luck...or something. Multiplatinum global icon, Hilary Duff returns to the pop world with her sixth studio a

confused — has this event been postponed to February 6?

oh? and dear god its now gonna be at 2:30 am where i live rip

7 hours ago, gfc101222 said:
talkshoplive®
No image preview

Hilary Duff - Autographed by Hilary Duff

* Insert Signed by Hilary Duff * Join Hilary Duff on TalkShopLive to discuss her new album, luck...or something. Multiplatinum global icon, Hilary Duff returns to the pop world with her sixth studio a

confused — has this event been postponed to February 6?

Whoa! WTF? So disappointing rip

Since she performed beat of my heart and fly

I guess the rumors are true about variant with them being re recorded are true

This will probably be announced as the last variant

if there's a deluxe version of the album it will probably coming when she announce more tour dates it's rumored she will be doing arenas soon due to high demand

I think Hilary will mostly get another top 5

this album has more variants than breathe in breathe out and had a longer window for pre orders than breathe in breathe out

her biggest competitor is Megan moroney who is super big in country right now

I'm not sure how pre ordering are going but they seem to be going well since some stuff is sold out already

I hope a target exclusive is coming

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Since she performed beat of my heart and fly

I guess the rumors are true about variant with them being re recorded are true

This will probably be announced as the last variant

if there's a deluxe version of the album it will probably coming when she announce more tour dates it's rumored she will be doing arenas soon due to high demand

I mean, she also performed Metamorphosis, Someone's Watching Over Me, With Love and My Kind, but I doubt we'll be getting re-recorded versions of those songs, with the exception of With Love.

I'd say there's at least one more variant left with Fly and With Love.

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

I mean, she also performed Metamorphosis, Someone's Watching Over Me, With Love and My Kind, but I doubt we'll be getting re-recorded versions of those songs, with the exception of With Love.

I'd say there's at least one more variant left with Fly and With Love.

I completely forgot about with love

But yes I think it was posted on here that the Walmart cd confirmed that there are more re recordings so one more variant will probably be announced closer to the album

4 hours ago, Tom_X said:

I mean, she also performed Metamorphosis, Someone's Watching Over Me, With Love and My Kind, but I doubt we'll be getting re-recorded versions of those songs, with the exception of With Love.

I'd say there's at least one more variant left with Fly and With Love.

I wouldn't mind a re recording with her current voice for Someone's Watching Over Me since it was a soundtrack single so it is more well known and deserving of a re record.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.