Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Ashlee said on her show once that she hates being compared to Hilary duff

So I don't See that happening

aly and aj have their own tour going on and aj is booked to start filming white lotus

I think it would be cool if Hilary got a newer artist to open for her to attract a new generation of fans

Katseye

Sombr

but

If I had it may way I would have Lindsay Lohan open the show by performing the speak in entirety

the attention this would get plus it would the ultimate mid 2000s show

Lindsay Lohan set list

something I never had

speak

over

Rumors

Lindsay joins Hilary on stage to sing so yesterday or haters

Hil doesn't want anything to do with Lindsay, so I would rather someone new, maybe even that band that Matthew works with, The Runarounds?

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

On 1/31/2026 at 5:10 PM, Tom_X said:

Who are we thinking of as opener? I read Aly & AJ somewhere and I dig it, they had some bops back in the day. I think Ashlee Simpson would be a great fit, but I don't know if she'd be up for being an opener for Hilary.

I think having a different millenial act open for her for every couple of dates would be a rather interesting marketing move for the tour. Aly And AJ, Ashlee Simpson, JoJo, The Veronica's and Jesse McCartney switching around dates as rotating openers depending on availability would be fantastic. Or having multiple openers and going with Aly And AJ and Ashlee Simpson

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Do her and Lindsay even follow each other on socials lol I feel like Hilary wants complete dissociation from her sabrina

No but Lindsay has liked a few of Hilary posts

They don't hate each other anymore but they're not friends

42 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

Hil doesn't want anything to do with Lindsay, so I would rather someone new, maybe even that band that Matthew works with, The Runarounds?

Matt has to stay home with the kids while Hilary works I don't think she wants them on the road with either because they are too young

On 1/31/2026 at 6:22 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Ashlee Simpson as a supporting act would be so freaking cool.

Pieces Of Me, Shadow, LaLa, Autobiography, Boyfriend, L.O.V.E, I Am Me, Boys, Outta My Head, Little Miss Obsessive, Boys and Rulebreaker. Phew a setlist!

23 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Aly & AJ would be amazing but AJ won't be able to do it this summer' she's booked for TWL for the whole summer

Then Ashlee it is! She can do Isabella's parts in Hey Now !!!

5 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Ashlee said on her show once that she hates being compared to Hilary duff

So I don't See that happening

aly and aj have their own tour going on and aj is booked to start filming white lotus

I think it would be cool if Hilary got a newer artist to open for her to attract a new generation of fans

Katseye

Sombr

but

If I had it may way I would have Lindsay Lohan open the show by performing the speak in entirety

the attention this would get plus it would the ultimate mid 2000s show

Lindsay Lohan set list

something I never had

speak

over

Rumors

Lindsay joins Hilary on stage to sing so yesterday or haters

Not you suggesting Lindsay but then dismissing Ashlee. Ashlee has at least acknowledged Hilary since they both booked the same venues for their Vegas residency so the connection is there.

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Pieces Of Me, Shadow, LaLa, Autobiography, Boyfriend, L.O.V.E, I Am Me, Boys, Outta My Head, Little Miss Obsessive, Boys and Rulebreaker. Phew a setlist!

Then Ashlee it is! She can do Isabella's parts in Hey Now !!!

Not you suggesting Lindsay but then dismissing Ashlee. Ashlee has at least acknowledged Hilary since they both booked the same venues for their Vegas residency so the connection is there.

What did Ashlee say?

17 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Matt has to stay home with the kids while Hilary works I don't think she wants them on the road with either because they are too young

I never said he's part of the band, he just writes and produces for them.

Also out of all the suggestions Jesse McCartney makes the most sense as Ashlee's ego would never let her open, not even a door for her own sister and I also can't stand her.

The fact that she wasn't present at the Grammys in literally any way is diabolical.

Especially when you have a comeback album slated for release just a couple weeks later and a single out that's nearly charting...

Excited for the tour announce on her website tho celestial3

Edited by Afterglow

I think this will be more of an "off week" for her besides the talk shop live this friday.

Next couple of week will probably be more promo heavy as we have the tour announcement next week, vegas and the following week is album release week.

really hope she booked some podcasts and interviews as well as a performance

Yessss and I'm hoping we get lots of promo content drip fed to us these next few weeks. I'm sure there was stuff filmed/prepared we don't know about. Or maybe everything will just drop at once in a frenzy during album release week?

Whether it's a podcast, interviews, magazine spreads, and maybe even a pre taped performance, somewhere, anywhere (!) I recall someone mentioning she was seen at BBC studios when she was in London...not sure what that could mean.

I'm just starving for any new content outside of her social media (which has been great too)

I'm pissed. The album should've come out last week. I get why it's in 17 days to build hype but my hype is peaking rn. I need something new to listen to.

It's an amphitheater tour for the US… coffee at least some of the shows.

I know someone who works at one of the venues.

7 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's an amphitheater tour for the US… coffee at least some of the shows.

I know someone who works at one of the venues.

ohh alright

Edited by jxxking

37 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's an amphitheater tour for the US… coffee at least some of the shows.

I know someone who works at one of the venues.

Oh I need her at the iconic Hollywood Bowl, please jonny5

Might have been discussed already...but do we think either Weather for Tennis or Future Trippin are a lock for the next single since they're part of the setlist? Obsessed with them already.

2 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Might have been discussed already...but do we think either Weather for Tennis or Future Trippin are a lock for the next single since they're part of the setlist? Obsessed with them already.

Hopefully it's Future Trippin wich is living rent free on my mind since the London concert.

I really do hope she comes to Brazil.

On 2/1/2026 at 11:21 AM, SafeAndSound said:

A bit of the instrumental for Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

The fact that We Don't Talk samples this song whose main chorus/hook is "But you didn't have to cut me off"... Her mind

Roommates is such a grower DAMN, I love the weird little instrumental in the beginning

54 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hopefully it's Future Trippin wich is living rent free on my mind since the London concert.

I really do hope she comes to Brazil.

The hooks on Future Trippin' are perfection, thank yew Matthyew. I'm getting some '80s vibes too.

Honestly I'm so incredibly pleased we've been exposed to almost half the album at this point (5 out of the 11 songs) and they are all strong, especially the lyrics. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the full studio version elevates WFT or FT for me to pick a fav out of those

Do you guys think the docuseries is still coming before or alongside the album release?
The album's release is only weeks away and we still don't have any information on the docuseries. We don't know what streaming service it will be on, when it is premiering, how many episodes. I would expect some sort of trailer as well.

3 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Might have been discussed already...but do we think either Weather for Tennis or Future Trippin are a lock for the next single since they're part of the setlist? Obsessed with them already.

I think her team/ record label will see which songs takes off or get the most streams

I think that's how my kind became a single

34 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Do you guys think the docuseries is still coming before or alongside the album release?
The album's release is only weeks away and we still don't have any information on the docuseries. We don't know what streaming service it will be on, when it is premiering, how many episodes. I would expect some sort of trailer as well.

Atp, with how little information we have I think they might save this for post album release, maybe as a way to fill the void we'll have from after the release til May

5 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's an amphitheater tour for the US… coffee at least some of the shows.

I know someone who works at one of the venues.

That's gonna sell out extremely fast. But it's definitely safer than arenas.

1 minute ago, Afterglow said:

That's gonna sell out extremely fast. But it's definitely safer than arenas.

She can easily tour arenas. Many of the Amphitheaters are actually way bigger arenas. 20k+ capacity.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.