Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Weather For Tennis is gonna make me cry.

Future Trippin is probably the next single... it definitely sounds like a single choice

I don't like the repetitiveness of "We Don't Talk" chorus.... but the verses sound emotionally charged. I can't make out the line about jealousy and how she'd take the greater half?... but that line immediately stood out to me.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Can someone please transcribe the lyrics for the new songs? I need them!

1 hour ago, Afterglow said:

The tour looks so good, she could just benefit from some dancers and choreography tbh!

Yes I think some dancers to help fill the stage would be great. Maybe for Vegas they will be hired?

No relationship is perfect and if you listen to the songs Matt writes both for his band and other artists, he almost never writes about happy times, he loves doing moody songs and so I feel that's why Hil felt comfortable enough to open up about certain things that otherwise she wouldn't talk about.

Also I can't get Future Tripping out of my head, the other two songs are great, but I need Future Tripping as the next single.

1 hour ago, theedmontonkid said:

No relationship is perfect and if you listen to the songs Matt writes both for his band and other artists, he almost never writes about happy times, he loves doing moody songs and so I feel that's why Hil felt comfortable enough to open up about certain things that otherwise she wouldn't talk about.

Also I can't get Future Tripping out of my head, the other two songs are great, but I need Future Tripping as the next single.

I'M TIIIIIIREDDDDD I'M tIIIIIIREDDDDDD WAP

I agree that all the new songs sound like solid bops. She just loves leaving the best ones as album tracks and release the more modest tracks as singles 💀

I'm even more excited about the album after hearing these new songs live.

Guys, this is THE FIRST TIME Hilary previews new songs live before releasing an album (without counting Reach Out as we thought it would be for a re-release). Hilary feels more like a pop star this time around.

I'm super hyped for the re-recorded versions of her songs.

The album itself sounds like it'll be a smash with chill bops. I'm excited!

23 minutes ago, Roger said:

I'm even more excited about the album after hearing these new songs live.

Guys, this is THE FIRST TIME Hilary previews new songs live before releasing an album (without counting Reach Out as we thought it would be for a re-release). Hilary feels more like a pop star this time around.

saaaaaaameeeeeee

the 3 new songs sounds so good!

52 minutes ago, Roger said:

I'm even more excited about the album after hearing these new songs live.

Guys, this is THE FIRST TIME Hilary previews new songs live before releasing an album (without counting Reach Out as we thought it would be for a re-release). Hilary feels more like a pop star this time around.

not really, she also did this during the Hilary Duff era on the Most Wanted Tour

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

not really, she also did this during the Hilary Duff era on the Most Wanted Tour

really? which songs previewed for her next era?

Most Wanted Tour was supporting the release of Hilary Duff.
Still Most Wanted Tour was supporting the release of Most Wanted.

1 minute ago, Roger said:

really? which songs previewed for her next era?

Most Wanted Tour was supporting the release of Hilary Duff.
Still Most Wanted Tour was supporting the release of Most Wanted.

Most Wanted tour started late July 2004 if I remember correctly. The five songs she previewed at the show were:

Fly

Weird

Do You Want Me

Haters

Rock This World

all of the new songs sound meh

i guess she really peaked with breathe in breathe out

1 hour ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

Most Wanted tour started late July 2004 if I remember correctly. The five songs she previewed at the show were:

Fly

Weird

Do You Want Me

Haters

Rock This World

Didn't know this, makes sense considering she filmed the Fly MV, thanks for sharing

We Don't Talk Lyrics:

I'm not sure when it happened, not even sure what it was about.

If I did something different, would you feel something different?

Would you at least let me hear you out?

Cuz we come from the same home, the same love,

A different combination but the same love.

People ask me how you're doing,

I want to say amazing, but the truth is that I don't know.

What I always end up saying is how we don't talk.

We don't talk, talk about it, we don't talk about anything anymore.

Emotional eviction, no more sentimental overlap.

And if it's caused you jealous knows,

I would say it all and break you like a bigger house.

Cuz we come from the same home, the same fun,

the different explanation but the same thought

People ask me if I see you,

honestly I hate it, cuz the truth is that I need to,

but there's no way to relay it now.

If we don't talk, we don't talk, talk about it,

we don't talk about anything anymore.

Have it out, I'll hear you out,

you hear me out on the couch,

get back to how we were as kids

Break it down, so sick of being so sad about

how we don't talk and you won't talk about it.

2 hours ago, ryoncé said:

all of the new songs sound meh

i guess she really peaked with breathe in breathe out

can you all please stop saying this....Dignity has always been her best album

I get why Dignity is such a fan favorite, but I honestly feel her self-titled album is massively underrated. It helped so many teenagers who were closeted, bullied, or just trying to survive middle school and high school, or simply entering young adulthood.

Dignity is an incredible album, absolutely top tier, but the sentiment and emotional shelter that the self-titled record offered is something no other album of hers ever quite replicated. It was literally my safe house back then. Songs like Fly, Underneath This Smile, I Am, Shine, Someone's Watching Over Me, and Haters carried me through some really rough years in middle school.

Hilary got emotional introducing both Fly and SWOM last night, and knowing that she used to sing Shine to Luca when he was a toddler really says everything. You can tell she still has a deep emotional connection to that album, even if it often gets sidelined by other records in her discography (that and the fact that she probably has forgotten most songs on it lol).

I'll forever be grateful to that album for being my self-empowerment booster when I needed it most. It won't surprise anyone that I bawled my eyes out during Fly and SWOM last night. I've never cried that hard at a show, but it felt like I was honoring my 16-year-old self, and honestly, it was the most beautiful tribute I could've given those years. Now girl, add The Getaway and it's THE perfect setlist.

16 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I find it very interesting that her and Matt were able to write about dysfunctional moments in their relationship in songs like Roommates and Weather for Tennis. It's a unique POV that we don't often hear in music. Kudos to them for that.

I feel that most of the songs are about her and Mike. I don't see Roommates being about Matt.

BTW, the show was incredible. She really served us with so many classics. Her energy was sky-high, and she connected with the audience in such an effortless, genuine way. She got emotional so many times I honestly lost count.

It genuinely felt like being back in her touring days, back when I could only afford to watch her on YouTube lol. She hasn't lost it at all. She sang live for most of the set and even did a new mix of Fly in a lower key, which sounded amazing. I'm pretty sure we're getting Fly (Mine) with this rework, as she said it's one of her favorites.

I loved how she honored every era, moving from her pop-rock roots into the more dance-leaning tracks. And I absolutely loved that she did the With Love dance routine, even though she got a bit lost halfway through. She did shortened versions for Sparks and My Kind. Girl, give us One In A Million and AAY next!

Her vocals have improved so much, too. You can really tell how much work she's put into this comeback, and I'm incredibly proud of her. She was all smiles and tears the entire night.

The new songs were cute, but I still think Mature ranks above them for now. I'll need to hear the studio versions to give a fairer take, though.

She danced, laughed, rocked out, she was Hilary Duff in her purest form. I will say though the couch number wasn't my favorite. Unless you're front row, you won't see anything. The stage being so low wasn't helping. But I guess that changes from venue to venue. There's honestly so much more I could say, but I'm just grateful I got to experience this show, seeing her live for the first time and hearing some of the most pivotal soundtracks of my life. And having her end with WDAMO was a really nice treat and the cherry on top. Never saw so much confetti in my life lmao.

Our girl is back!!!!

17 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

I get why Dignity is such a fan favorite, but I honestly feel her self-titled album is massively underrated. It helped so many teenagers who were closeted, bullied, or just trying to survive middle school and high school, or simply entering young adulthood.

Dignity is an incredible album, absolutely top tier, but the sentiment and emotional shelter that the self-titled record offered is something no other album of hers ever quite replicated. It was literally my safe house back then. Songs like Fly, Underneath This Smile, I Am, Shine, Someone's Watching Over Me, and Haters carried me through some really rough years in middle school.

Hilary got emotional introducing both Fly and SWOM last night, and knowing that she used to sing Shine to Luca when he was a toddler really says everything. You can tell she still has a deep emotional connection to that album, even if it often gets sidelined by other records in her discography (that and the fact that she probably has forgotten most songs on it lol).

I'll forever be grateful to that album for being my self-empowerment booster when I needed it most. It won't surprise anyone that I bawled my eyes out during Fly and SWOM last night. I've never cried that hard at a show, but it felt like I was honoring my 16-year-old self, and honestly, it was the most beautiful tribute I could've given those years. Now girl, add The Getaway and it's THE perfect setlist.

The self-titled was a solid album, but it was a bit filler content; had things been tweaked, I do think it could have been a bit stronger in the long run of her discography.

Zero reason for her to short songs when the setlist isn't that long and she's not really doing any choreography. The bridges of My Kind and Sparks better not be omitted from future shows! I hate that is now a thing where artists shorten songs! Enough!

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Zero reason for her to short songs when the setlist isn't that long and she's not really doing any choreography. The bridges of My Kind and Sparks better not be omitted from future shows! I hate that is now a thing where artists shorten songs! Enough!

She did sing the My Kind bridge, but transitioned into Sparks after it. Can't remember if she sang the bridge for Sparks, but the song was definitely shortened.

2 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

She did sing the My Kind bridge, but transitioned into Sparks after it. Can't remember if she sang the bridge for Sparks, but the song was definitely shortened.

My point still stands I dont want her to shorten songs lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.