Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Tennis (Lily Allen) walked so Weather For Tennis could run. Damn.

EDIT: Damn I guess not

Edited by LoudCitySong

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

So, regarding live singing I think she's really doing it in some of the songs. At least Fly sounded different vocals than London from the videos I saw lol

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

So, regarding live singing I think she's really doing it in some of the songs. At least Fly sounded different vocals than London from the videos I saw lol

Also With Love, I was so happy to see her perform those songs live last night and she didn't miss a beat on With Love.

Edited by theedmontonkid

Her discography more than doubled its streams since the tour started. That's amazing to hear.

Her self-titled was the biggest gainer!

1 hour ago, Tom_X said:

Her discography more than doubled its streams since the tour started. That's amazing to hear.

Her self-titled was the biggest gainer!

Justice for Holiday in every way. And the Golden Pony Sparks Remix, superior to Cutmore fan

10 hours ago, Tom_X said:

Her discography more than doubled its streams since the tour started. That's amazing to hear.

Her self-titled was the biggest gainer!

Well, this is good news and it will get better after the end of Small Rooms, Big Nerves tour.

I'm so excited for New York and Los Angeles, I can't stop thinking about the amount of promo she could do there for Luck... even if we won't be seeing most of it until the album release week.

She's going to be EVERYWHERE duca

How much does she benefit from these bumps? I'm really happy that more and more people are (re)discovering her immaculate discography

Im so proud of this girl. Everything about this era is so perfect so far. My favourite era. I don't know how to explain but i feeling Im watching the REAL HILARY DUFF, her most authentic self and she's becoming her best version.

Also, Weather of Tennis sounds like a SMASH

9 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

she needs to announce more variants!! I hope she can score another top 5 album!!

NO. NO MORE VARIANTS. STOP. 🛑

Unless you wanna drop a cute little CD single for Roommates with an edit for that porn line. It's missing the radio potential now becuase of it imo

4 minutes ago, Cherish said:

NO. NO MORE VARIANTS. STOP. 🛑

Unless you wanna drop a cute little CD single for Roommates with an edit for that porn line. It's missing the radio potential now becuase of it imo

we need more (mine) versions!! so YES YES YES!! coffee

8 minutes ago, LUSHx said:

we need more (mine) versions!! so YES YES YES!! coffee

We're already getting 7, I think that's plenty. I would love a Japan edition to be announced tho

1 hour ago, Cherish said:

We're already getting 7, I think that's plenty. I would love a Japan edition to be announced tho

I thought I saw a Japan link with the same version as the US Walmart variant, but I could be wrong.

12 hours ago, Nando_05 said:

Im so proud of this girl. Everything about this era is so perfect so far. My favourite era. I don't know how to explain but i feeling Im watching the REAL HILARY DUFF, her most authentic self and she's becoming her best version.

Also, Weather of Tennis sounds like a SMASH

Same, it reminds me of that little video she made for Life&Style, where they asked her about what every era of hers smelled like and when it was time to talk about her scent this era, she said she didn't need any fragrance, "she's good, she said" that was so beautiful ❤️

And yes, my favourite new song is still Future Tripping, but now I'm obsessed with Weather For Tennis too after hearing it live!

7 hours ago, Cherish said:

NO. NO MORE VARIANTS. STOP. 🛑

Unless you wanna drop a cute little CD single for Roommates with an edit for that porn line. It's missing the radio potential now becuase of it imo

Yes! More variants! Please!

I want her to have the sales and a number one high chart debut.

So idc give us the Luck... Or Something (This is Tennis Playing Weather) Edition sis!

Throw a Fanjoy Edition at us if you have to!

Edited by Afterglow

8 hours ago, Cherish said:

We're already getting 7, I think that's plenty. I would love a Japan edition to be announced tho

heheh, let's settle for 10. that's a good round number coffee

I'm in "the more the merrier" camp too! Especially coming out of a 10+ year drought we deserve it allllll

Here for the "back of the dive bar" variant with Picture This (mine)

I just want to have a version with the album title and her name on the cover

Watch the back cover be an absolute serve like BIBO's was.

Unless it's another chair/couch, her Ikea era suburban

as soon as she releases the alt cover (Roommates cover) + the re-recordings, I will be buying coffee

5 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

as soon as she releases the alt cover (Roommates cover) + the re-recordings, I will be buying coffee

That cover would have been a serveeeeeee if reserved for the album

11 minutes ago, mathekr said:

cool, at least we know theyʻll be selling CDs with all 7 re-recordings

Can we have fun for a second and talk SALES PREDICTIONS and what NUMBER she will debut at?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.