Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

She's been looking very Kylie lately and I love it. I can't wait for the album.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

35 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Prime left a comment on one of her posts. Maybe it's the docuseries home?

In my head there's now a fierce bidding war happening between Disney, Prime, Paramount and HBO on who gets the docuseries since the hype is real chick1

Disney execs to the other steaming services trying to snatch up the rights:

khalyan2

Edited by SafeAndSound

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

In my head there's now a fierce bidding war happening between Disney, Prime, Paramount and HBO on who gets the docuseries since the hype is real chick1

Disney execs to the other steaming services trying to snatch up the rights:

khalyan2

I also thought about the bidding war tbh. Disney would be the best choice overall

3 hours ago, Elvenpath said:

She's been looking very Kylie lately and I love it. I can't wait for the album.

I've always considered Hilary to be a Disney Teen Idol Version Of Kylie. Get Outta My Way, Million Miles, Dancing are songs I can picture Hilary singing. Million Miles especially since it sounds like a relative of One In A Million

5 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

In my head there's now a fierce bidding war happening between Disney, Prime, Paramount and HBO on who gets the docuseries since the hype is real chick1

Disney execs to the other steaming services trying to snatch up the rights:

khalyan2

Disney makes sense, but HBO would be the other strong option in my head.

Edit: I'm wondering what kind of promo she did yesterday at Bauer Media, because I'm looking at the pap pictures and I spotted her band bassist leaving the building while chatting with her, if I'm not mistaken of course!

Edited by theedmontonkid

16 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Haters will say she lipsynched the acapella part 👀

Everyday the thread title catches me out when I'm scrolling. My blind ass keeps reading 'f*ck, or something'

12 hours ago, Elvenpath said:

She's been looking very Kylie lately and I love it. I can't wait for the album.

Yes I thought I was the only one who saw Kylie on her.

I sometimes see JLo too when she's brunette 😅🫣

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I've always considered Hilary to be a Disney Teen Idol Version Of Kylie. Get Outta My Way, Million Miles, Dancing are songs I can picture Hilary singing. Million Miles especially since it sounds like a relative of One In A Million

I actually never realized how similar Get Outta My Way and One In A Million are, just euphoric dance pop at its best.

Love when Hilary gets compared to Kylie, would be amazing if they acknowledge each other in some way this era. Especially since we know Dannii is a Duffender -*

2 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

I actually never realized how similar Get Outta My Way and One In A Million are, just euphoric dance pop at its best.

Love when Hilary gets compared to Kylie, would be amazing if they acknowledge each other in some way this era. Especially since we know Dannii is a Duffender -*

Kylie already spoke positively about Hilary more than a decade ago. At the time, people were talking about Hilary playing the role of Kylie in an autobiographical movie.

16 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Prime left a comment on one of her posts. Maybe it's the docuseries home?

I would love love love a docuseries.

16 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I would love love love a docuseries.

Well well, you're in luck... or something eli

18 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I would love love love a docuseries.

It's already confirmed babe

Do we think a Deluxe is coming at some point or that she has only recorded 11 tracks + mine versions?

1 hour ago, DuffStan said:

Do we think a Deluxe is coming at some point or that she has only recorded 11 tracks + mine versions?

FANJOY edition is coming

6fgwTWa.gif

1 hour ago, DuffStan said:

Do we think a Deluxe is coming at some point or that she has only recorded 11 tracks + mine versions?

I hope she's saved a couple bonus tracks for a deluxe! I just need her to name it "luck...or something...more"

I'm sure Hilary and Matt worked on more than just 11 songs, it took them a year and a half to make the album, so I think we're definitely getting at least two more songs.

BTW do you think all that press she said she did yesterday would come out once the new album is out or we're getting something in the next few days?

Edited by theedmontonkid

2 minutes ago, theedmontonkid said:

I'm sure Hilary and Matt worked on more than just 11 song, it took them a year and a half to make the album, so I think we're definitely getting at least two more songs.

BTW do you think all that press she said she did yesterday would come out once the new album is out or we're getting something in the next few days?

I have a feeling that the press she did is for release week.

3 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I have a feeling that the press she did is for release week.

It makes sense, specially if she performed some of the new songs which I suppose she did based on the fact that her band was at Bauer Media with her, but I'm hoping we get at least one interview in the meantime lol

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

FANJOY edition is coming

6fgwTWa.gif

delete this immediately, still have nightmares about that cursed version

Keep watching the tour, love it sm

But where are her backup DANCERS!

She's basically begging for a choreo moment in My Kind. I like the stage design but I wish they would've gotten some inspo from the Beat of my Heart video for props, since they seem to be going with that 50's-60's mod kinda look cuz that blue outfit idk kinda ruins the aesthetic cute as it is

Edited by Afterglow

  • Author
53 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Keep watching the tour, love it sm

But where are her backup DANCERS!

She's basically begging for a choreo moment in My Kind. I like the stage design but I wish they would've gotten some inspo from the Beat of my Heart video for props, since they seem to be going with that 50's-60's mod kinda look cuz that blue outfit idk kinda ruins the aesthetic cute as it is

The venues are too small to justify hiring back up dancers, maybe if she does an amphitheater/arena tour later.

Vegas should be this very same show cause of the venue capacity

6 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The venues are too small to justify hiring back up dancers, maybe if she does an amphitheater/arena tour later.

Vegas should be this very same show cause of the venue capacity

I hope she ramps it up a bit for Vegas. I swear Kylie had a good amount of dancers at hey Voltaire residency.

Not saying the tour isn't done well, just an element I think she needs.

11 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

The venues are too small to justify hiring back up dancers, maybe if she does an amphitheater/arena tour later.

Vegas should be this very same show cause of the venue capacity

Vegas will be a bit different as stage is way bigger there. I think it will be the same show with new elements

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.