Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jared

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jared

  1. Why can't LSRFM stans praise the group without bringing other groups into it? MYs already dealing with HYBE as a whole and ARMY on our necks and y'all think we care about the group who is too scared to sing their ballads live?
  2. Omg queen is promoting this tour on yellow pages. The iconicness.
  3. MEOVV better not release another Dr. Puke demo or they can keep it.
  4. The way I can't even hit the "next page" or even the text box to reply to threads cause the ads are basically overlayed over the forum buttons. Just tried hitting next page in a thread and my Hulu app on my phone opened up 8x before the button finally registered I was pressing on it instead of the ad. ATP, the site is unusable on mobile.
  5. Why am I getting spammed with full page ads for Paxton on here? What in the h311 ATRL….
  6. Why am I getting full page ads on here for a political abuser? We cannot be that desperate for server funds….
  7. Watching this rise is like watching the next pop star supreme gain her powers. This is iconic asf.
  8. The way the pinks have 100x the budget and influence than other asian acts and do nothing with it but release duds. Let's stream these artists who know how to release a good song instead.
  9. Not sure why people are celebrating the pinks having a mid-off on who can release the most boring song.
  10. Oh it's over for that rat Ed. Let me stream all these openers and block this ginger and st!nk on Spotify.
  11. "I am not complicit. I have my personal views on this devastating conflict. Just because I choose not to speak publicly, it doesn't mean I don't have them, and it doesn't mean I don't care. Nor does it mean I don't support causes in my own, personal way." Oh sweetie, bending the knee to people who have a disgusting ideology is being complicit. Imagine having a huge platform as a celebrity and using it to spread this generic bland "peace" message instead of actually standing up for real issues.
  12. Jared replied to durrss's topic in Music
    +12 for Nicole is insane! She's gonna have 2 smashes Top 10 on global Spotify soon.
  13. ADP all looking snatched. The way Tarzan is actually hot when he's not trying to cosplay black. Hopefully he keeps it this way.
  14. Jared replied to durrss's topic in Music
    I'm sure someone has mentioned it but Ain't in LA reminds me sooo much of We Can't Stop. Which isn't a bad thing. It's such a mood! And she completely won me over with Nicole Kidman, whew what a chill bop! I'm in the US contributing to her streams.
  15. Also why is my baby so HOT?
  16. Omg cheetah is so good. Should have been a Korean comeback too.
  17. All the major cities in Texas are blue every election. It's the rural vote that keeps the state red. But yes Austin is the most liberal city in Texas. And yes he is THAT unlikeable. He needs to stick to the small minded towns cause the cities hate him.
  18. She's already pivoted many times in her career lol, of course this version of her is the most popular cause she started it after Espresso smashed. All she has to do is release an album with a blended sound of her usual stuff and whatever else she wants. Would love for her to go back to her R&B/pop sound. It's all about not completely leaving the old sound/imaging and blending them together.
  19. The lip-syncing chanteuses LSFM actually served a cute bop.
  20. If SNSD comes to Texas I will move mountains to go see them. A once in a lifetime opportunity. And I know I'll be surrounded by other Kpop millennials.
  21. Not impressed with the pro or pro max models. Debating on the Duo but that price point is especially since I typically go for 512 storage.
  22. So basically what YG has become?
  23. King really has a flawless discography so far unlike his former flop group. We are bopping and streaming!
  24. I admit the song wasn't bad, but I just don't see the appeal for him outside of the group. The visuals and talent are average. Someone lied to that boy several times. The company could probably care less with ENYPHEN selling better than ever, I guess they can make a few extra coins off him (unless he completely bombs).
  25. @newaespa its your time to shine pookie.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.