Everything posted by BraveNewSeth
-
Rebecca Black - 'Age of The Exhibitionist'
Unfortunately the vinyl aren't shipping until early November at the earliest. Rebecca BlackAge of The Exhibitionist Vinyl (Metallic Gold)Rebecca Black's new album, Age of The Exhibitionist, pressed on Metallic Gold Vinyl. The vinyl comes in gatefold packaging and features an exclusive poster. Release Date: September 4, 2026 Please Note
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I wonder if they led Britney25 with SNBM to try and capitalize off of her relationship with Justin and everything she said about him in her memoir? I just came across an *NSYNC fans Facebook group and the girls there are dragging the hell out of Britney because they think this song is about Justin 💀 But then again, word of mouth is probably the best form of promotion there is nowadays.
- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night (Continued)'
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
This is 100% not My Big Secret lol. This snippet was leaked by Jordan Miller and we don't know anything about it other than what he's told us. According to him someone sent it to him through email and he doesn't have the full song. He thinks it was someone from Britney's team because they also gave him some insider information that ended up being true. And that's all we know for sure. I don't know how many people remember the "shhh, it's a secret" teaser we got back in like mid-2010 and we thought it would lead to a new single, but some fans think this song is connected to that. I personally think it's very obviously a Blackout outtake.
- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night (Continued)'
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Omg not Lipstick Alley 💀💀💀
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I mean, it's still an album that Britney had a hand in and helped create. It's just being re-released.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
They will for sure. The Oops era remix packages were released the same day the anniversary edition was released, so that's most likely what they're here.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Fantastic new review of the Britney album for its anniversary. the AU review25 years of Britney: How Britney Spears' defining coming-...Discover the best new music, travel, film, gaming, arts, food, culture and book content on Australia's premier independent online publication. Since 2008.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Same here. The Britney era is probably her most nostalgic aesthetic, I love everything about it. The clothes, the styling, the different colors… it just screams Y2K to me.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I also love how velvety and sensual her vocals are too. Very "Marilyn Monroe singing happy birthday"-esque.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
No, Britney isn't involved in this at all. And even if she was, the extent of her involvement would've been her manager telling her "Hey Britney, we're gonna release this" and Britney being like "cool." Girl doesn't care anymore, she sold her publishing rights, got her money and dipped. Unreleased songs weren't included in the deal with Primary Wave so they wouldn't have had anything to do with that side of things. SME holds the rights to her unreleased catalog and they'll be the ones deciding what does and doesn't get released.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Whew. Had to check Spotify when I woke up this morning to make sure SNBM was really released and it wasn't just a dream I had Still can't believe this is real life!
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Cracks me up how they're just like "no royalties for you" lmao
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
So curious about why WISS is so much shorter than the leaked version. They most likely removed that random rap, but it'd be nice if they replaced it with some new Britney vocals.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Even if they didn't remaster She'll Never Be Me, it still sounds absolutely amazing in lossless quality and it feels like I'm hearing it for the first time. I NEED to hear Strangest Love in this quality.
- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night (Continued)'
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Jesus looking over the anniversary tracklist is a DREAM. Never, even in my wettest stan dreams, did I think that they would start dipping into the Britney vaults and release one outtake. Let alone 4? And one we've never heard at that??? We're gonna be eating GOOD over the next few years, sisters
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The anniversary cover has grown on me a lot. I'm actually happy they didn't copy the OG cover's original design, it's the same but different which makes sense since this is a brand new expanded edition. I just wish it had been done better.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Okay I just compared the demo and released files and they're pretty much exactly the same 💀 The only difference I may be able to tell is at the two minute mark when the bridge starts, it sounds like they may have added new backing vocals and some… glitchy elements? (I'm horrible at describing music lol). Somebody let me know if they can hear it too or if I'm just imagining it.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
It does sound like there are some very SLIGHT new production differences, but I'll compare the released track to the demo tomorrow. Very possible I'm just hearing elements that were already there I but couldn't pick up due to the abysmal quality of the leaked demo.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
OMG My Big Secret is four and a half minutes long And When I Say So is about 20 seconds shorter. I wonder if they removed that rap verse?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Oh yeah, this is the real deal, folks. The image on top is the spec for the leaked demo, and the one on the bottom is the spec for the flac file I just purchased... true lossless quality.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I cannot believe this is happening
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
One of ATRL's most reliable insiders btw