Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

i just hope she includes monterrey if she tours mexico, and if she does, she needs to book the arena monterrey for the third time heart2 we're getting fed, regardless! i love the marketing strategy and everything they're doing this era, compared to bibo.

i cant wait for release week jonny3

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

On 2/1/2026 at 9:27 PM, MikeyDuff1D said:

What did Ashlee say?

It was basically something flattering like honored to be playing at the same venue as her

15 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I never said he's part of the band, he just writes and produces for them.

Also out of all the suggestions Jesse McCartney makes the most sense as Ashlee's ego would never let her open, not even a door for her own sister and I also can't stand her.

I think you're living in the past lol Ashlee doesn't have an ego and her and Ashlee follow each other on social media and are on friendly terms so this is definitely possible and makes more sense since their audiences overlap aka millenial women and gays lol

12 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm pissed. The album should've come out last week. I get why it's in 17 days to build hype but my hype is peaking rn. I need something new to listen to.

Girl you can wait 2 weeks

11 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

It's an amphitheater tour for the US… coffee at least some of the shows.

I know someone who works at one of the venues.

Bruh are you kidding me? She can easily sellout arenas though!

10 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Oh I need her at the iconic Hollywood Bowl, please jonny5

With Francia doing the With Love challenge

10 hours ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

Hopefully it's Future Trippin wich is living rent free on my mind since the London concert.

I really do hope she comes to Brazil.

Not to be cheeky but London, Paris and Tokyo HAVE TO BE A MUST! Because the demand is there! Brazil especially. You don't wanna piss them off lol

5 hours ago, Afterglow said:

That's gonna sell out extremely fast. But it's definitely safer than arenas.

She hasn't toured in 15 years! Doing 1 arena date in most states and several countries here and there and having reasonable set prices and a rotation of millenial acts and she would easily sell with no issue. I guarantee you that! We underestimated her before and look at the results now! BIBO with little promo still debuted top 5!

5 hours ago, rcksluke said:

She can easily tour arenas. Many of the Amphitheaters are actually way bigger arenas. 20k+ capacity.

I want her to do Madison Square Garden so bad!!!

Will amphitheaters limit her in terms of tour production?

I believe arena shows generally have more elaborate staging and production.

Would love a runway for example.

17 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I never said he's part of the band, he just writes and produces for them.

Also out of all the suggestions Jesse McCartney makes the most sense as Ashlee's ego would never let her open, not even a door for her own sister and I also can't stand her.

Don't know the people you're talking about, but that was funny to read 😅

19 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yessss and I'm hoping we get lots of promo content drip fed to us these next few weeks. I'm sure there was stuff filmed/prepared we don't know about. Or maybe everything will just drop at once in a frenzy during album release week?

Whether it's a podcast, interviews, magazine spreads, and maybe even a pre taped performance, somewhere, anywhere (!) I recall someone mentioning she was seen at BBC studios when she was in London...not sure what that could mean.

I'm just starving for any new content outside of her social media (which has been great too)

I'm sure she would perform at BBC since the paps took pictures of her leaving the building with her band.

She also visited CBS while in New York and I agree with @rcksluke that they will wait until she starts shooting Pretty Ugly to launch the docuseries.

I can't wait to be playing the album and re-recordings for the rest of the year. jonny5

7 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Will amphitheaters limit her in terms of tour production?

I believe arena shows generally have more elaborate staging and production.

Would love a runway for example.

Definitely. But Hilary hasn't ever done anything elaborate tbh. Even her arena dates were extremely simple, usually just a single screen and some stairs, sometimes a runway.

Would love to see her amp it up this time. Make the budget, budget sis!

But amphitheaters will limit production absolutely, hopefully we can get upgraded venues if it sells out too quickly.

14 hours ago, eduardolevit said:

i just hope she includes monterrey if she tours mexico, and if she does, she needs to book the arena monterrey for the third time heart2 we're getting fed, regardless! i love the marketing strategy and everything they're doing this era, compared to bibo.

i cant wait for release week jonny3

She has family here in Monterrey, hopefully she didn't forget about 'em haha

53 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Definitely. But Hilary hasn't ever done anything elaborate tbh. Even her arena dates were extremely simple, usually just a single screen and some stairs, sometimes a runway.

Would love to see her amp it up this time. Make the budget, budget sis!

But amphitheaters will limit production absolutely, hopefully we can get upgraded venues if it sells out too quickly.

Yeah especially since the touring industry absolutely exploded since her last tour (Dignity Tour). Production value in general has increased a lot (as did ticket prices skull). So hopefully she'll also step up her game in that regard.

9 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Would love a runway for example.

She has a runway in Vegas! Can't wait to see how she'll use it.

Well, I think she forgot she has to share the tracklist... we are only 2.5 weeks away... celestial5

On 2/3/2026 at 5:02 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Will amphitheaters limit her in terms of tour production?

I believe arena shows generally have more elaborate staging and production.

Would love a runway for example.

19 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Definitely. But Hilary hasn't ever done anything elaborate tbh. Even her arena dates were extremely simple, usually just a single screen and some stairs, sometimes a runway.

Would love to see her amp it up this time. Make the budget, budget sis!

But amphitheaters will limit production absolutely, hopefully we can get upgraded venues if it sells out too quickly.

Camila is able to bypass the limitation of small-sized theater using a creative cube. The cube can change it's form, connect, and create dynamic stages. It can also rotate, be projected on and deconstructed into smaller props. Also the cube frames has LED built on them that can change color easily. It's quite genius. I was in awe when I saw it live. It's the same designer as Renaissance. If her team can afford entertainment architect it would be good.

Here's a sample:

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Media Item

On 2/2/2026 at 8:50 PM, rcksluke said:

Atp, with how little information we have I think they might save this for post album release, maybe as a way to fill the void we'll have from after the release til May

Maybe they are filming everything the tour this summer as well and the documentary comes later this year or next year

I think Atlantic has plans to keep this album promo going On for a while

It's Very like a deluxe version of the album with Come with the docuseries

2 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

Maybe they are filming everything the tour this summer as well and the documentary comes later this year or next year

I think Atlantic has plans to keep this album promo going On for a while

It's Very like a deluxe version of the album with Come with the docuseries

That could also be a possibility, but then why did they share the docuseries news so soon?

It's time for the tracklist ruveal.... I mean we all know it already but make it official come on

IF IT AINT❌THE WEATHER 🌨️ 4️⃣TENNIS 🎾 THEN WE 💏 CAN ARGUE 🗣️ UNTIL DINNER 🍽️ TIME 🕐, YOU CALLIN ☎️📞 ME BATSHIT'S 🦇 💩 THE FASTEST ⏩ 💨ANTIBIOTIC 🦠💊 4️⃣THINKIN 🤔 YOU'RE DIFFERENT 👏 THIS 👏 TIME ⌛🤡

UU48.gif

5 hours ago, Exzime. said:

Camila is able to bypass the limitation of small-sized theater using a creative cube. The cube can change it's form, connect, and create dynamic stages. It can also rotate, be projected on and deconstructed into smaller props. Also the cube frames has LED built on them that can change color easily. It's quite genius. I was in awe when I saw it live. It's the same designer as Renaissance. If her team can afford entertainment architect it would be good.

Here's a sample:

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Media Item

Ykw yes i lived for this show but tbh I'm not entirely sure Team Hilary is that creative performance-wise

Here's hoping!

That Sparks performance on Ellen with the TV props and BOMH at the American Music Awards still remain her most elaborate performanceslakitu

she needs/deserves something big for this tour.

Edited by Afterglow

"Mine" vinyl coming for RSD 2026!

zRNJEuysKKpp2R_J6wJPkgfSIFGXwIjiWckgGUim7ww-1920w.jpg (1024×1024)

The cover is...a choice. Honestly, she's giving JLo. But anyways, hopefully it includes the ones we're missing!

8 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

"Mine" vinyl coming for RSD 2026!

zRNJEuysKKpp2R_J6wJPkgfSIFGXwIjiWckgGUim7ww-1920w.jpg (1024×1024)

The cover is...a choice. Honestly, she's giving JLo. But anyways, hopefully it includes the ones we're missing!

First a couch, then chair, bed, now a stool? Our furniture queen clap3

This cover is a serve tho

Omgggg I need this RSD vinyl! duca

What a stunning cover.

I wonder how many copies they will make available internationally?

Guess I'll be queueing very early.

6 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Omgggg I need this RSD vinyl! duca

What a stunning cover.

I wonder how many copies they will make available internationally?

Guess I'll be queueing very early.

It says 10,000 copies! Silver vinyl.

Edited by Tom_X

27 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

"Mine" vinyl coming for RSD 2026!

zRNJEuysKKpp2R_J6wJPkgfSIFGXwIjiWckgGUim7ww-1920w.jpg (1024×1024)

The cover is...a choice. Honestly, she's giving JLo. But anyways, hopefully it includes the ones we're missing!

I love Hilary but it sucks that she made us buy multiple variants of the same album when I could have gotten all of them on one vinyl

it's been confirmed a with love mine version is coming but I wondering if it will be exclusive to this vinyl

We are being fed! I love the simplicity of it, with the cover and (mine). I assumed they'd all get tacked on to the album as a variant but it's cool to see it'll now be its own official project with (hopefully) Fly and others. She's really putting so much care into this era.

Now if only we can get those music video remasters too....

3 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

We are being fed! I love the simplicity of it, with the cover and (mine). I assumed they'd all get tacked on to the album as a variant but it's cool to see it'll now be its own official project with (hopefully) Fly and others. She's really putting so much care into this era.

Now if only we can get those music video remasters too....

OMG, praying for The Getaway to make it!! Either that or SWOM, since it's on the setlist. Plus Beat Of My Heart.

Stranger and Beat Of My Heart are actually remastered! If you check her Spotify or on Apple Music, you'll notice the difference in quality. They are much less compressed. I think they're doing it in small batches. Stranger looks amazing

28 minutes ago, Tom_X said:

It says 10,000 copies! Silver vinyl.

Variety is reporting this though:

Hilary Duff, "(Mine)"

10,000 copies in U.S., 10,800 globally

Featuring newly re-recorded versions of her greatest hits, including "Come Clean (Mine)" and "What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)," on silver vinyl. It's otherwise available only on streaming.

https://variety.com/2026/music/news/record-store-day-2026-lineup-vinyl-exclusives-pink-floyd-1236652040/

Only 800 copies internationally would be insane! I'm scared now. dancehall2

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.