Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Not a world tour then?

She's doing Australia in Oct.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

She's doing 20 date US tour...

This sounds about right with her family obligations and to ensure they don't overestimate her demand here in the US.

Where are you guys getting this tour info from? Do we know the US dates?

11 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

I heard from a source she's an announcing an arena tour in the next 2-3 weeks, so around when LOS drops.

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

She's doing 20 date US tour...

This is all great news, it makes sense to start with just 20 dates so she can still be around her family and then announcing a few dates in Canada and other countries including Australia after the summer is over.

29 minutes ago, HillyDori95 said:

So no Europe? gaycat7

I assume European dates will come too. She would be crazy to skip Europe.

a NA tour followed by an AUS tour is so smart...her biggest markets.

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I assume European dates will come too. She would be crazy to skip Europe.

Like she did with the Dignity tour skull

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

She's doing Australia in Oct.

jonny5

I will be there if it's the last thing I do.

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

Like she did with the Dignity tour skull

Omg the trauma. deadbanana2

But the touring industry has exploded so much since then. It's definitely a lot more lucrative for her to tour now.

Especially seeing how well the London show sold, and how many fans had flown in from all over Europe.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

Does anyone have any info about Europe? Like when more or less because I need to book my holidays for the upcoming months (sadly) and I don't want to miss the tour

Aside from family

hilary has a new show she will be shooting for Hulu so I assume they have to work around that since she it starts shooting soon

I guess she not attending the Grammys … she attend twice in her prime days 2004 and 2007

so no she doesn't need to be nominated to attend

1 hour ago, broolprop3 said:

Aside from family

hilary has a new show she will be shooting for Hulu so I assume they have to work around that since she it starts shooting soon

I guess she not attending the Grammys … she attend twice in her prime days 2004 and 2007

so no she doesn't need to be nominated to attend

How do you know it starts shooting soon? I don't see her filming til late next year.

Also there is still a good chance for her to go to the grammys, she's back in LA

I don't think that show is fully out of pre-production yet to even begin filming this year. There's hardly any mention of it anywhere.

I am seeing her this year, I don't care, I already put my boyfriend on high alert, my inner 12 year old self will finally see the Queen.

There's a reel on instagram in association with Livenation confirming a WORLD tour (details coming soon). I wasn't able to get London tickets (devastated) so this gives me hope there will be UK arena dates!

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I am seeing her this year, I don't care, I already put my boyfriend on high alert, my inner 12 year old self will finally see the Queen.

Bf, mom, sister and my cat have all been alerted. We're all going heart

World tour announcement...I am in TEARS! I already told my fiancé and friends we are going. IDGAF if she isn't coming to FL (I hope she does) but I will travel if I have to.

32 minutes ago, Musicmajor said:

World tour announcement...I am in TEARS! I already told my fiancé and friends we are going. IDGAF if she isn't coming to FL (I hope she does) but I will travel if I have to.

Same, the show in Toronto was the first time I saw her live without my mom or my boyfriend there, so I clearly need some emotional support.

And yes, if she doesn't tour Canada (which I'm sure she will) I'll fly anywhere just to see her again!

I need Roommates to go Top 10 on Adult Pop on Billboard and for this album to go Top 3, everything is aligning perfectly.

I find it weird that we haven't heard any news about the docuseries by now.

Could the guy who was taking videos during the SRBN tour be affiliated with Live Nation? They used some of his videos on their Instagram.

Edited by Yasin

1 hour ago, Yasin said:

I find it weird that we haven't heard any news about the docuseries by now.

Could the guy who was taking videos during the SRBN tour be affiliated with Live Nation? They used some of his videos on their Instagram.

I think they were filming the tour for it as well. Fans said they were professionally recorded and interviewed.

Also I assume it'll come out around the tour announcements to serve as cross promotion n

Edited by Afterglow

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.