Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

On 2/2/2026 at 5:15 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

Do you guys think the docuseries is still coming before or alongside the album release?
The album's release is only weeks away and we still don't have any information on the docuseries. We don't know what streaming service it will be on, when it is premiering, how many episodes. I would expect some sort of trailer as well.

We should press her about it in the TalkShop Q&A gaycat5

My hope is that it would still come out in the next few weeks to support both the album and tour promo. I had to go back and check the description of it, and unless the scope has changed, it should only cover the lead up to the SRBN tour celestial5

From the Variety press release:

"The docuseries will embrace "the ups, downs and everything in between," and promises that "fans will ride shotgun as she balances raising a family, recording new music, live show rehearsals, and preparing to perform on stage for the first time in over a decade."

And the Vogue interview after Mature dropped:

"I think the docu-series will be fun to watch because the stakes feel higher. You don't know how this ends for me, but hopefully it ends the way I want it to.

How do you want it to end?

I want it to end very loudly, with lots of screaming people."

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

19 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Variety is reporting this though:

Hilary Duff, "(Mine)"

10,000 copies in U.S., 10,800 globally

Featuring newly re-recorded versions of her greatest hits, including "Come Clean (Mine)" and "What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)," on silver vinyl. It's otherwise available only on streaming.

https://variety.com/2026/music/news/record-store-day-2026-lineup-vinyl-exclusives-pink-floyd-1236652040/

Only 800 copies internationally would be insane! I'm scared now. dancehall2

Surely this has to mean 20,800 worldwide including the US? Unless The Math™️ isn't mathing

18 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Surely this has to mean 20,800 worldwide including the US? Unless The Math™️ isn't mathing

*stream The Math.

I mean I would hope so that that's the case. Though I'm not confident that they're actually pressing that many copies.

Usually RSD released are quite limited.

Hopefully we'll get confirmation of the number of international copies soon!

In other news, the Wallmart exclusive CD (with the 7 'mine' rerecordings) is now also available at selected stores worldwide.

Amazon UK has it now listed too, for the UK fans: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0GHNP335J

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

I recently re listened to most wanted in full and mature would have fitted this era so well

especially since this was when she with Joel from good Charottle

it just hit me that we're only 16 days away from this. I KNOW it's gonna be good.

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

In other news, the Wallmart exclusive CD (with the 7 'mine' rerecordings) is now also available at selected stores worldwide.

Amazon UK has it now listed too, for the UK fans: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0GHNP335J

Do you have a canada link? I can't find it anywhere

Why hasn't she reveled the tracklist when it literally leaked months ago and has performed 5/11 songs? I doubt she has plans to make the reveal a big to do, it'll probably just be a picture of the back cover. So why is she taking so long?

So it's really just the 7 tracks for the rerecording? I thought we'd get another variant with fly and with love

omg I need to know what stores are gonna have that silver vinyl near me!! jonny5

23 minutes ago, Subzero said:

omg I need to know what stores are gonna have that silver vinyl near me!! jonny5

i'm so happy she's releasing a mine album!!!!!! omfggggg do we get to preorder or wait until RSD? 😭😭😭

29 minutes ago, eduardolevit said:

i'm so happy she's releasing a mine album!!!!!! omfggggg do we get to preorder or wait until RSD? 😭😭😭

RSD vinyl can not get pre-ordered. You can only buy them physically in the stores on the day itself.

Any leftover stock will then get sold online a few days after. But no guarantee that there will be any.

5 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Variety is reporting this though:

Hilary Duff, "(Mine)"

10,000 copies in U.S., 10,800 globally

Featuring newly re-recorded versions of her greatest hits, including "Come Clean (Mine)" and "What Dreams Are Made Of (Mine)," on silver vinyl. It's otherwise available only on streaming.

https://variety.com/2026/music/news/record-store-day-2026-lineup-vinyl-exclusives-pink-floyd-1236652040/

Only 800 copies internationally would be insane! I'm scared now. dancehall2

well, at least we got confirmation that it's coming to digital/streaming.

The live chat with Hilary is tomorrow, I hope the fans ask the right questions and not some stupid mess.

1 hour ago, eduardolevit said:

i'm so happy she's releasing a mine album!!!!!! omfggggg do we get to preorder or wait until RSD? 😭😭😭

Same!! jonny4 Sadly no noparty as another user stated ↓

39 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

RSD vinyl can not get pre-ordered. You can only buy them physically in the stores on the day itself.

Any leftover stock will then get sold online a few days after. But no guarantee that there will be any.

which really sucks, I hope a store where I live has them otherwise it's going to be hell to get our hands on one chick3

I've never bought a vinyl before but maybe I'll make (mine) my first one. giraffe

are talkshop lives archived? I will be at work at the time so I likely won't be able to tune in live

ETA. Nvm I see it is just a YouTube live, so it should still be there after. I thought talkshop was its own app or something.

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

RSD vinyl can not get pre-ordered. You can only buy them physically in the stores on the day itself.

Any leftover stock will then get sold online a few days after. But no guarantee that there will be any.

ohhhhh thank u thank u i think im ****** then LMAOO hopefully she'll release it through her website too after RSD

Mine isn't available until April though? Ugh I'm stressing already about getting one 😂

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The live chat with Hilary is tomorrow, I hope the fans ask the right questions and not some stupid mess.

Yeah, I'm already anticipating the questions...

  • What's your favorite lipstick color?

  • How do you manage to be so active with 4 kids?

  • What was your favorite Lizzie dress?

  • How did you meet your husband?

  • What's your favorite TV show?

29 minutes ago, Yasin said:

Yeah, I'm already anticipating the questions...

  • What's your favorite lipstick color?

  • How do you manage to be so active with 4 kids?

  • What was your favorite Lizzie dress?

  • How did you meet your husband?

  • What's your favorite TV show?

THEY BETTER NOT PISS ME OFF

2 hours ago, Yasin said:

Yeah, I'm already anticipating the questions...

  • What's your favorite lipstick color?

  • How do you manage to be so active with 4 kids?

  • What was your favorite Lizzie dress?

  • How did you meet your husband?

  • What's your favorite TV show?

Oh and don't forget about "What's your order from Starbucks"

I have a session today so I won't be able to watch live or try to get my questions answered, but people need to ask about the album, the docuseries and Pretty Uglycoffee2

itll be 230 am where i live when this live airs. the questions asked better not make me regret foregoing my sleep!

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.