Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

To be fair the delayed vinyls for Fearless gave it a second week at #1 and brought it back to the BB200 after it had already fallen off. 

An as big as possible debut is what everybody wants, then the longevity depends on the album's quality, promo and all that. They wouldn't ship all the physicals in the first week if the first week wasn't the most important number.

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 hours ago, Dephira said:

End Game is actually really good and I'm tired of pretending it's not 

Top 5 from rep :loud:

I can’t wait to wake up to a SNTV announcement or release tomorrow! 

10 hours ago, Dephira said:

End Game is actually really good and I'm tired of pretending it's not 

I actually do really like it

 

but the nickname 'End Fame' is too funny to ignore

7 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Next fan verification needs to be having to sing along to I'd Lie :celestial5:

Only people who can sing the whole song from front to back get tour presale access :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, QueenSerenity said:

I don’t understand why she’s hardcore hinting at Speak Now being next when she doesn’t even have the trademark yet. 

Speak Now TV trademark suspension was lifted last week. Also, Red TV and Fearless TV didn't have trademarks published at the time they were announced either. This isn't as big of a factor as swifties make it out to be :michael:

Reputation:

 

1. Call It What You Want

2. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

3. I Did Something Bad

4. Getaway Car

5. Delicate

6. ...Ready For It

7. So It Goes

8. King Of My Heart

9. End Game

10. Look What You Made Me Do
11. Dress

12. Don't Blame Me

13. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

14. Gorgeous

15. New Years Day

 

Lover:

 

1. Cruel Summer

2. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

3. Death By A-thousand Cuts

4. Afterglow

5. Paper Rings

6. Cornelia Street

7. Lover

8. The Man

9. I Forgot That You Existed

10. The Archer

11. Daylight

12. Soon You'll Get Better

13. I Think He Knows

14. False God

15. You Need To Calm Down

16. London Boy

17. ME!

18. It's Nice to Have A Friend

 

And if I'm including All of The Girls You Loved Before... I'd probably put it between Cornelia Street and Lover

Great Spotify update with "All Of The Girls You Autoplayed Before" gaining 200k streams and the other nine songs on the chart doing similar if not a bit better than yesterday.

18 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Why are we ranking **** again

That's all we ******* do in the base thread at this point thanks to Teneo and his machinations :gaycat6:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

That's all we ******* do in the base thread at this point thanks to Teneo and his machinations :gaycat6:

We NEED a new re-recording :rip: 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

We NEED a new re-recording :rip: 

Seriously though

 

It takes like 2 weeks of no new music for Swifties to collectively lose their minds at this point :gaycat6:

10 hours ago, Teneo said:

1. Death By A Thousand Cuts

2. Cruel Summer

3. I Think He Knows

4. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

5. False God

6. Afterglow

7. The Man

8. Cornelia Street

9. Me

10. It’s Nice To Have A Friend

11. Loser

12. Paper Rings

13. The Archer

14. Daylight

15. Soon You’ll Get Better

16. London Boy

17. You Need To Calm Down

18. I Forgot That You Existed


I don’t even like False God and Afterglow that much so I don’t have a clue why I ranked them as high. 

 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

1. Cruel Summer

2. False God

3. Death By A Thousand Cuts

4. The Archer

5. Lover

6. Cornelia Street

7. I Think He Knows

8. It's Nice To Have A Friend

9. London Boy

10. All Of The Girls You Loved Before

11. Soon You'll Get Better

12. ME!
13. You Need To Calm Down

14. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

15. Paper Rings

16. The Man

17. Afterglow

18. I Forgot That You Existed

19. Daylight 

 

The amount of mid sings on this ablum... Truly Her creative nadir. If you told me I could never listen to a sing outside the top 3 of this ablum ever again I would shrug

 

Need would probably place very highly for me, a bit of a slay

11 hours ago, Dephira said:

End Game is actually really good and I'm tired of pretending it's not 

spacer.png

1. ivy

2. willow

3. tolerate it

4. tis the damn season

5. long story short

6. closure

7. no body no crime

8. cowboy like me

9. gold rush

10. champagne problems

11. right where you left me

12. it’s time to go

13. evermore

14. coney island 

15. happiness

16. marjorie 

17. diarrhea

 

Thanks to this album I will dread anytime she names a song after a woman. Y’all hyped Betty way too much.

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

39 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Great Spotify update with "All Of The Girls You Autoplayed Before" gaining 200k streams and the other nine songs on the chart doing similar if not a bit better than yesterday.

So guess it has it for a 2nd week. Nice

 

And at the  same time

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

Speak Now TV trademark suspension was lifted last week. Also, Red TV and Fearless TV didn't have trademarks published at the time they were announced either. This isn't as big of a factor as swifties make it out to be :michael:

It is though. She has to publish the trademark for 30 days and see if no one opposes, and if no one does, then she can register it and it’s hers.


Someone else has claimed this trademark before. That’s why she’s been trying to get it for the past 2 years.

37 minutes ago, QueenSerenity said:

It is though. She has to publish the trademark for 30 days and see if no one opposes, and if no one does, then she can register it and it’s hers.


Someone else has claimed this trademark before. That’s why she’s been trying to get it for the past 2 years.

1) The Speak Now TV trademark application has already been accepted that's how its on USPTO in the first place. She can announce it now if she wants to. It's already approved for publication. The 30 day opposition period is just standard practice. As I said, neither Red TV trademark nor Fearless TV trademarks were registered when they were released. 

 

2) Nobody has claimed "Speak Now (TV)" trademark specifically. Taylor used to have a "Speak Now" trademark for her original album but was expired. Then, OnePlus company trademarked "Speak Now" name for a TV feature and Taylor's "Speak Now (TV)" trademark was suspended by USPTO because it was believed there might have been confusion with the marketing. Both parties have made an agreement recently and believed there would be no issues with confusion because the trademarks are used for completely separate things.

It is worth noting that Taylor also renewed her original "Speak Now" trademark back in October 2022.

Fsd-0WoXwAEBe0l?format=jpg&name=900x900
 

these closing the leg along with the august annual bump will put the first week to shame :dies:

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

 

:deadbanana4:

This is sooo funny :bibliahh:

spacer.png

6 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

So guess it has it for a 2nd week. Nice

Isn't it on Thursday's update when autoplay gets rearranged? I think we'll see tomorrow. 

39 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

This is sooo funny :bibliahh:

spacer.png

Apparently Bravado International Group are responsible of this absolute mess, UMG's merchandising partner. They are causing a terrible experience to a lot of fans by not being able to adjust to the demand and by selling this absolute joke of a merch. Fans should do something about this to see if the bad press makes them react or if Taylor's team can step up.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.