Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

 

:deadbanana4:

I saw a tiktok for Vegas and the merch line started at 4:30am and was 15 rows back by 7am:skull:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

We have been telling the cupcakes for 4 years going now that her merch is trash, and yet they continue to buy it. This is what they deserve.

I think Anti-Hero might've become my favorite pop gem of Taylor's at this point. I don't know what Jack put on her vocals in the verses but they're like pure ear candy. I listen to it at least once a day. 

52 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Isn't it on Thursday's update when autoplay gets rearranged? I think we'll see tomorrow. 

Oh lol yeah. My head was a day ahead

No one ever talks about this but Louis Bell and Frank Dukes are definitely her worst collaborators. Useless ass men. It doesn't help that Taylor was at her worst during the Lover era in terms of melodies, but at least Joel Liddo served the buzz-giving YNTCD bassline and Ms Americana. 

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

No one ever talks about this but Louis Bell and Frank Dukes are definitely her worst collaborators. Useless ass men. It doesn't help that Taylor was at her worst during the Lover era in terms of melodies, but at least Joel Liddo served the buzz-giving YNTCD bassline and Ms Americana. 

You're welcome to your wrong opinion, but Afterglow and INTHAF are two of her best sings. :giraffe:

Lavender Haze, Maroon, Anti-Hero, YOYOK, Midnight Rain, Question, Bejeweled, Labyrinth, Karma, Sweet Nothing, Mastermind, Paris and Glitch are such songs :jonnycat: Jack really did that. 

4 minutes ago, Lille said:

You're welcome to your wrong opinion, but Afterglow and INTHAF are two of her best sings. :giraffe:

And you're welcome to be put to sleep by those snoozers. 

I know I'm usually ahead of everybody when it comes to stuff like this but Glitch is a summer SMASHA waiting to happen. The glass-cutting lyrics, the breezy, sipping-a-cocktail-on-the-beach'd vibe, Taylor's delivery, etc. It just needs a little bit exposure. Tik Tok, autoplay payola, whatever it is, we'll take it.

1 hour ago, Jaspurr said:

I know I'm usually ahead of everybody when it comes to stuff like this but Glitch is a summer SMASHA waiting to happen. The glass-cutting lyrics, the breezy, sipping-a-cocktail-on-the-beach'd vibe, Taylor's delivery, etc. It just needs a little bit exposure. Tik Tok, autoplay payola, whatever it is, we'll take it.

this :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Apparently Bravado International Group are responsible of this absolute mess, UMG's merchandising partner. They are causing a terrible experience to a lot of fans by not being able to adjust to the demand and by selling this absolute joke of a merch. Fans should do something about this to see if the bad press makes them react or if Taylor's team can step up.

Help, I ordered merch last week from UMG Mexico. I hope the merch is made here (since there are only 2 hoodies and 5 models of shirts lmaoo) but it could be of worse quality because it was cheaper than her tour merch :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I know I'm usually ahead of everybody when it comes to stuff like this but Glitch is a summer SMASHA waiting to happen. The glass-cutting lyrics, the breezy, sipping-a-cocktail-on-the-beach'd vibe, Taylor's delivery, etc. It just needs a little bit exposure. Tik Tok, autoplay payola, whatever it is, we'll take it.

This is certainly an opinion I haven't seen expressed here before :deadbanana4:

 

Now that you mention it... you might be on to something, here 

9 hours ago, Teneo said:

1. ivy

2. willow

3. tolerate it

4. tis the damn season

5. long story short

6. closure

7. no body no crime

8. cowboy like me

9. gold rush

10. champagne problems

11. right where you left me

12. it’s time to go

13. evermore

14. coney island 

15. happiness

16. marjorie 

17. diarrhea

 

Thanks to this album I will dread anytime she names a song after a woman. Y’all hyped Betty way too much.

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

 

1. cowboy like me

2. ivy

3. tolerate it

4. champagne problems

5. 'tis the damn season

6. evermore

7. dorothea

8. gold rush

9. right where you left me

10. it's time to go

11. willow

12. marjorie

13. coney island

14. no body, no crime

15. closure

16. long story short

17. happiness

 

Basically a list of the best sings of all time. Like 'Long Story Short' is amazing and yet 2nd worst somehow, evermore the ablum that you are 

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I know I'm usually ahead of everybody when it comes to stuff like this but Glitch is a summer SMASHA waiting to happen. The glass-cutting lyrics, the breezy, sipping-a-cocktail-on-the-beach'd vibe, Taylor's delivery, etc. It just needs a little bit exposure. Tik Tok, autoplay payola, whatever it is, we'll take it.

A stone cold classic. The 'blood moonlit' final adlib has saved lives. 

weweresposedtoBEjustfrieeeends

youdon'tliveinmypartoftownbutmaybei'llseeyououtsomeweekEND

dependingonwhatkindofmoodandsituationSHIPi'minnn

*holy guitar tones*

AND WHAT'S IN MY SYSTEMMMM

 

An opening 

and i'm not even SORRY

nights are so STARRY 

blood moonLIT

it must be counterFEIT

i think there's been a glitch

 

:clap3: 

after flying for more than 12 hours, I finally made it to Dallas :jonnycat:

 

Eras Tour tomorrow, it’s really starting to hit now :jonny5:

a brief interruption

a slight malfunction

i'd go back to wanting

dudes who give nothing

 

She's a lesbian, please come to terms with it 

3 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

No one ever talks about this but Louis Bell and Frank Dukes are definitely her worst collaborators. Useless ass men. It doesn't help that Taylor was at her worst during the Lover era in terms of melodies, but at least Joel Liddo served the buzz-giving YNTCD bassline and Ms Americana. 

I think she recruited them during their Post/Halsey domination to give her a smash and then was disappointed by the results. Career classic INTHAF is perfect but any producer could've done that. Honestly once she made the decision to make another pop album with Midnights it probably made her more reluctant to work with anyone outside of her comfort zone of Jack/Aaron because of how badly the Lover experiments failed. But that's where her instincts should have told her to go to TALENTED indie-ish pop producers like Ariel Rechtshaid and Rostam.

38 minutes ago, Great Username said:

a brief interruption

a slight malfunction

i'd go back to wanting

dudes who give nothing

 

She's a lesbian, please come to terms with it 

I hate Gaylors with a passion

I cannot rank 1989. Like I know Welcome To New Yow is the bottom point and Wildest Dreams, How You Get The Girl and Clean at the top, but everything is always interchangeable.

 

They don’t make masterpieces like this anymore. 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

33 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I hate Gaylors with a passion

is it better if they're kaylors, or worse?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.