Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

53 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I hate Gaylors with a passion

no one asked. Anyway, back to things that matter...

 

49 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I cannot rank 1989. Like I know Welcome To New Yow is the bottom point and Wildest Dreams, How You Get The Girl and Clean at the top, but everything is always interchangeable.

 

They don’t make masterpieces like this anymore. 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I can!

 

1. Bad Blood

2. Style

3. Clean

4. Wonderland

5. All You Had To Do Was Stay

6. This Love

7. You Are In Love

8. Shake It Off

9. I Wish You Would

10. How You Get The Girl

11. Blank Space

12. Wildest Dreams

13. Out Of The Woods

14. New Romantics

15. I Know Places

16. Welcome To New York

 

Ryan Tedder lost.

 

All the other sings can be truly transcendent in the right mood, with melodies and adlibs and production details that hit like cocaine. But when I'm not in the mood for it, it can give me a headache. It's one of the Lord ablums I reach for least often. 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

is it better if they're kaylors, or worse?

It’s worse.

 

Taylor herself said she dosen’t want people to question her sexuality and publicly called out people who said she was dating Karlie. If she came out as gay, bi or otherwise I would be very proud and supportive of her but I think it’s disrespectful to question her sexuality and demean her relationship with Joe. 

 

Now if you want to find sapphic meaning in her songs that’s absolutely fine. 

1 hour ago, Great Username said:

a brief interruption

a slight malfunction

i'd go back to wanting

dudes who give nothing

 

She's a lesbian, please come to terms with it 

The straight girls and f*gs in this fanbase are soooo deranged for not admitting it. They see it but don’t want to admit it, which is why none of them will talk about Glitch out loud.

 

Anthem of a generation though

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

after flying for more than 12 hours, I finally made it to Dallas :jonnycat:

 

Eras Tour tomorrow, it’s really starting to hit now :jonny5:

Happy for you! Not jealous at all :weeps: Have a great time :heart:

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Great Username said:

I can!

 

1. Bad Blood

 

No, you can’t. 

 

spacer.png

I wonder what would happen when I run out of albums to rank 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I was not expecting opening this thread and finding a deranged gaylor conversation going on :ahh:

 

anyway, normal people.. she's performing tomorrow or on saturday?

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, LaFlaca said:

I was not expecting opening this thread and finding a deranged gaylor conversation going on :ahh:

 

anyway, normal people.. she's performing tomorrow or on saturday?

 

she’s performing tomorrow, saturday and sunday 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Teneo said:

I wonder what would happen when I run out of albums to rank 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

you can always rank each eras tour outfit, each magazine cover, track 1-18, a lot of rankings to do 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Have we ranked The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection lately?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

11 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

she’s performing tomorrow, saturday and sunday

ohh I hope she doesn't feel too tired after three days in a row 

51 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

The straight girls and f*gs in this fanbase are soooo deranged for not admitting it. They see it but don’t want to admit it, which is why none of them will talk about Glitch out loud.

 

Anthem of a generation though

Who caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares. If she doesnt openly talk about anything remotely in that direction it's absolutely not our place to speculate bs on some super wanky "evidence". It's disgusting

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

I cannot rank 1989. Like I know Welcome To New Yow is the bottom point and Wildest Dreams, How You Get The Girl and Clean at the top, but everything is always interchangeable.

 

They don’t make masterpieces like this anymore. 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

But then midnights came and plummeted 1989 to the middle of her discography 

51 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Have we ranked The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection lately?

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Zeros across the board

Do you guys listen to the evolution of a snake podcast on Spotify? It’s sooo ******* funny. Madeline is MOTHER. 

 

Also, I’m going to a Taylor Swift club night tonight where they’ll play ALL of her eras from 6:30-10:00. They did this reveal where they picked an era for each half an hour. I’m not ready to have an out of body experience to New Romantics, Getaway Car, Cruel Summer etc. in that setting. I may actually die

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

I wonder what would happen when I run out of albums to rank 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

That will be the best day 

cause you’re annoying 

3 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

That will be the best day 

cause you’re annoying 

I agree :rip: such a ‘when did I ask’ personality 

13 hours ago, Michael196 said:

 

:deadbanana4:

can someone please explain this to me because I REALLY don’t ******* get it 

 

why are people queuing like this? are there no merch stands inside the stadium? chile 

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

I wonder what would happen when I run out of albums to rank 

 

 

pC3NZZU.gif

you better hope something significant happens on july 21st, because otherwise I'm reporting and hopefully many others do to, since you've been claiming that you're an insider for probably a year now and still haven't actually proved it even once so far.

#113daystogo :gaycat6:

 

Edited by Michael196

2 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Happy for you! Not jealous at all :weeps: Have a great time :heart:

thanks sis, you’ll be here in spirit :hug:

20 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

can someone please explain this to me because I REALLY don’t ******* get it 

 

why are people queuing like this? are there no merch stands inside the stadium? chile 

apparently they're running out of merch early, but not sure if that's the reason

but I still don't get it too, like there's a site and americans of all people are getting the free shipping

We aren’t even safe from the _(G/K)aylors here? Oh good lord

 

pC3NZZU.gif

Not gaylor'd posts and rankings like we're not in the middle of an "era" and an ongoing tour

 

pC3NZZU.gif

I’m thinking / hoping she’ll drop SNTV at midnight. Level 13 in the Bejeweled video, 3 is the button she presses. 31 is 13 backwards. 
 

PLEASEEEEEE otherwise I have no idea when she’ll drop it lol 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.