Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Anyone have the bad bunny tour boost from last year? I need to see it to get a sense of what to expect in terms of stability because surely she’s not gonna stabilize at 73M. I’m thinking 50-55M

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

The Italian biggest tv news made a service about the tour.

They called her "most influential star in the World, the most eclectic songwriter in pop music, more than a pop star but the quintessence of the music industry"

 

This TV news Is watched by 7m people every night. 

 

Did they spill?.

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYQ78Boy/

Edited by vale9001

8 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Interesting how the eras tour ends with 11 dancers. Each one wearing a jacket representing the color of a different era… and the 11th is orange. And then the tour ends with an orange door…

Orange is my favorite color, good catch. My favorite era incoming :jonny:

 

i see this Puta in 8 days y’all Im so excited.

 

also can i just say we have come so far. 4 years ago people knew her for Shake It Off, WANEGBT, Bad Blood, ME! :rip: 

 

Fast forward to now and her catalogue is represented BEAUTIFULLY with her top performing songs on streaming being things like Cruel Summer, Don’t Blame Me, Blank Space, Enchanted, cardigan, august, All Too Well, Wildest Dreams… the crème de la creme. Proof that her discography has always been superior people just needed to go digging for it. :jonny: 

49 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

 

 

oh they’re promoting it 

I know it’s confusing but I think they should send it to radio. It would DEMOLISH HAC and AC formats and keep up her momentum on pop. I’d love it if that we’re setting up for Cruel Summer to be sent in like May to radios as well but maybe that’s too much of a Lover resurgence. :rip: 

I went both night 

and the reason why people by folklore time seem to be down is because we experienced so much and sang so much 

and folklore even though it’s my favorite album she should reduce it a little as well as evermore 

I know lover, folklore and evermore get a long of songs as they are the newer album who never got a tour but I don’t see her cutting down tho since headlines are saying she’s doing 3 hours shows 

I wish she wouldn’t played the 1 :( my fav song 

 

also I hate her outfit for anti hero 

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

The Italian biggest tv news made a service about the tour.

They called her "most influential star in the World, the most eclectic songwriter in pop music, more than a pop star but the quintessence of the music industry"

 

This TV news Is watched by 7m people every night. 

 

Did they spill?.

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYQ78Boy/

Spanish most watched TV channel did it too:

 

"Her last album, Midnights, has already broken every single record. The Tour is just going to be from another planet". They also call her the 'Midas queen' of music and they talk about how she'll become a billionaire.

 

I can't describe how amazing it is to watch this in countries like Spain or Italy.

 

15 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

I went both night 

and the reason why people by folklore time seem to be down is because we experienced so much and sang so much 

and folklore even though it’s my favorite album she should reduce it a little as well as evermore 

I know lover, folklore and evermore get a long of songs as they are the newer album who never got a tour but I don’t see her cutting down tho since headlines are saying she’s doing 3 hours shows 

She should eliminate the last great american dynasty and invisibile string imo.

 

I think She put the first on the set list cause It's a biographical character story and if we think about It there Is nothing like that in her discography, so she wants to show she wrote a song like this.

The second Is a great song yeah but as so many in the record and on evermore. I think in the set list is a little bit too much and repetitive. 

 

 

Edited by vale9001

There’s a green picture for New Music Friday playlist on Spotify… could it be?!

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Anyone have the bad bunny tour boost from last year? I need to see it to get a sense of what to expect in terms of stability because surely she’s not gonna stabilize at 73M. I’m thinking 50-55M

I remember him perched at 60m+ daily

 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

There’s a green picture for New Music Friday playlist on Spotify… could it be?!

Wdym?

2 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

There’s a green picture for New Music Friday playlist on Spotify… could it be?!

New Taylor song?. I really doubt. 

I just went to Allegiant Stadium to try to get merch and omg... THE LINE. I think there were more people there at the last Carly Rae concert I attended in TORONTO :monkey: (jkjkjkj)
 

 

Edited by Pleeny

Speak Now at midnight? Manifesting. Always manifesting. 

8 hours ago, on the line said:

She did say by the time an album comes out she's already working on the next one.

 

Life will truly lose all its meaning for the last time when the re-records are done and she goes back to a traditional 2-3 year break bt albums.

Tbh I don’t think she will because she’s talked about how she’s always creating and loves releasing more often. I do think however she will tour less and release music more. Maybe a tour every 3 years or so with an album every year- 1.5 years. Then she can experiment with certain album and then go back to more mainstream sounds for the album she tours 

If she releases Cruel Summer as single this May, she will be totally forgiven for anything happened in the original Lover era

She’s about to redeem loser by releasing Need at midnight :gaycat2:

If she continues to be quiet… I’m going to be headsick. What a nightmare.

15 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

She’s about to redeem loser by releasing Need at midnight :gaycat2:

I just realized she hasn’t announced anything today and I almost cried while taking a shower. Need needed the spotlight more than AOTG (tho I’m obsessed with it).

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

I was just thinking that the beauty of the TVs and the non-specific album tour is that it has made it so hard to tell what era we’re in. Like she could finally release Cruel Summer to radio and it would feel totally normal. Then she could promote august on radio over the summer, or make exile or an evermore track an autumn single. Then release another re-recording.

2 hours ago, Pleeny said:

I just went to Allegiant Stadium to try to get merch and omg... THE LINE. I think there were more people there at the last Carly Rae concert I attended in TORONTO :monkey: (jkjkjkj)
 

 

is there only ONE point of sale for an entire stadium?? wtf 

2 hours ago, Pleeny said:

I just went to Allegiant Stadium to try to get merch and omg... THE LINE. I think there were more people there at the last Carly Rae concert I attended in TORONTO :monkey: (jkjkjkj)
 

 

Wow. If these things counted for the official grossing numbers...

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

If she continues to be quiet… I’m going to be headsick. What a nightmare.

What do you know?! Tease it here we wont tell! 

Edited by delugeional

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

If she continues to be quiet… I’m going to be headsick. What a nightmare.

King… is 1989 coming?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.