Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

This release has been so confusing. Are they new releases or not? Are they pushing it as a single or not? Does Taylor even know or care? :skull:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

They aren’t pushing AOTG. Yet at least. 
 

if it’s being promoted by Spotify or picking up on tik tok it’s because people are liking it. This unpromoted, hidden songs has been top 5 on US Spotify since last week :ghostface: it’s just clicking with people. 
 

i know we are used to having her singles bomb outta the top ten charts by the first week (pre Midnights) and can’t recognize what an instant hit is :spin:
 

Spoiler

LH’s peak is here. Even if they decided to drop it for AOTG, it is time to move on.

 

AOTG would be a cute hit in Asia ngl. Asia goes crazy for these kind of songs. If you know you know :skull: I don't wanna explain

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Oh @simmnfierzig the BB200 update will be delicious 

Her entire discography charting, 8 albums top 30, 7 top 20. :deadbanana4:

 

The difference between Debut and the others though. Truly the forgotten child. 

i wonder if lavender can hit #1 pop.

 

her bestie selena is rising fast too.

11 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Oh @simmnfierzig the BB200 update will be delicious 

I feel like HDD (like almost everyone) underestimated the eras boost. Waiting for their official prediction tonight.:gaycat2:

 

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

all of the girls increased like what? 400k streams? :rip:

 

if it’s autoplay then i recommend taylor and her team get their money back cause if i was using autoplay i’d expect a bigger rise.

DFY Remix rose 300k today and Bad Bunny's 'Coco Chanel' rose 500k. Autoplay is basically a queue of songs to pop up after the one you listen to, and most certainly it's not the same queue for everybody. You can move the song up in the algorithm more or less aggresively and probably some songs are chosen by labels and some others by Spotify itself. It doesn't need to be paid promotion everytime.

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

I feel like HDD (like almost everyone) underestimated the eras boost. Waiting for their official prediction tonight.:gaycat2:

I agree. I think they didn't expect the boost to be this stable. I'm not saying Top 10 for any album (besides Midnights), but I see Lover at #13, Folklore at #15 and 1989 and Red TV closing the Top 20.

5 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

I feel like HDD (like almost everyone) underestimated the eras boost. Waiting for their official prediction tonight.:gaycat2:

1989  returned at 18 even in the UK :rip: (official chart not spotify).

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

1989 even returned at 18 in the UK :rip: (official chart not spotify.

Plus 5 albums in the top 40. 1:rip:  I don't know if it'll be a record or not but if she charts 5 albums in the top 20 will probably be a new record or she will tie a record. Probably only Whitney, Prince and The Beatles have had that many in the region.

13 minutes ago, Klein said:

Her entire discography charting, 8 albums top 30, 7 top 20. :deadbanana4:

 

The difference between Debut and the others though. Truly the forgotten child. 

Watch her silently drop debut TV getting zero promotion whatsoever :coffee2: I can really see her doing this.

What I love the most with her recent success and the re-recordings is the representation of her better music. 

 

We now have Enchanted, All Too Well, Don't Blame Me, Cruel Summer becoming essentials in Taylor's discography, not only for the fans but for the GP as well. :clap3:

Does anyone have the data of last week's UK charts to see the comparison with this week?

 

This week:

 

#4 Midnights

#18 1989

#23 Lover

#26 Folklore

#33 Rep

 

 

EDIT: I found it.

 

#36 1989 (+18)

#38 Folklore (+12)

#39 Lover (+16)

#51 Rep (+18)

 

And she hasn't done anything there yet. Ridiculous.

 

Edited by Bonicap

5 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Plus 5 albums in the top 40. 1:rip:  I don't know if it'll be a record or not but if she charts 5 albums in the top 20 will probably be a new record or she will tie a record. Probably only Whitney, Prince and The Beatles have had that many in the region.

 

 

After his death prince charted 6 albums in the top 20.

 

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Does anyone have the data of last week's UK charts to see the comparison with this week?

 

This week:

 

#4 Midnights

#18 1989

#23 Lover

#26 Folklore

#33 Rep

#8 midnights

#26 1989

#38 folklore

#39 lover

#51 rep

 

this week evermore and red tv at least come back in top 100 for sure.

36 minutes ago, Klein said:

What I love the most with her recent success and the re-recordings is the representation of her better music. 

 

We now have Enchanted, All Too Well, Don't Blame Me, Cruel Summer becoming essentials in Taylor's discography, not only for the fans but for the GP as well. :clap3:

I just said this yesterday. From SIO, Bad Blood, WANEGBT 4 years ago to Blank Space, Don’t Blame Me, august, Cruel Summer, cardigan, Enchanted, and All Too Well is the glow up of the century 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I just said this yesterday. From SIO, Bad Blood, WANEGBT 4 years ago to Blank Space, Don’t Blame Me, august, Cruel Summer, cardigan, Enchanted, and All Too Well is the glow up of the century 

Justice for all these incredible albums with bad to okay singles but perfect album tracks. :clap3:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Oh @simmnfierzig the BB200 update will be delicious 

That is really the most insane thing I have ever seen 

Oh, God rest my soul, I miss who I used to be
The tomb won't close, stained glass windows in my mind
I regret you all the time
I can't let this go, I fight with you in my sleep
The wound won't close, I keep on waiting for a sign
I regret you all the time

 

This song never gets old. Truly the biggest masterpiece from Midnights. :jonny5:

 Talking about insane things... they need to do something with this.

March 23

Taylor Swift - Streams - 71,773,516 - Listeners - 14,633,975

Bad Bunny - Streams - 49,057,235 - Listeners - 13,432,502

 

Insane listeners for Taylor yesterday.

two weeks before it’s second anniversary :clap3:

Red is coming too in a few months…
 

 

if only the radio tracking week still ends on sunday then it would’ve locked that top 10…

why did they wait for the playlisting and radio until now :ace:

 

 

 

 

I’ve heard so many references to Taylor over the past week. I was on the bus in London the other day and there was this guy with his AirPods in who was blasting Taylor’s music all the way to the airport, loud enough so that I could tell it was the Taylor’s Version of Fifteen. I feel like all of a sudden the whole world has Taylor Fever.

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Oh @simmnfierzig the BB200 update will be delicious 

Lover coming for that top 10

folk/1989/sacRED top 20, mixtape reentering

and the rest above 70… :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.