Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:


Your Face (Taylor’s Version) I’m SO ready. :jonny5:

 

@ahauntingnearu @Countrytaylorstan @Buffy

i love this sweetie:loki:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:


Your Face (Taylor’s Version) I’m SO ready. :jonny5:

 

@ahauntingnearu @Countrytaylorstan @Buffy

This is better than a lot of songs on Debut. Now I hope we're getting a Taylor's Version. :dies:

These spotify numbers oh my :jonnycat: 

 

The fact that cardiGOD was the greatest gainer on the global chart today :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

 

Her last three days on Spotify:

 

Friday: 66.6M

Saturday: 66.7M

Sunday: 67M

 

And tomorrow with the boost declining but the weekend ending the number will probably be similar again, lmao.

 

she’s so ******* insane i swear :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:


Your Face (Taylor’s Version) I’m SO ready. :jonny5:

 

@ahauntingnearu @Countrytaylorstan @Buffy

ME TOO!!! I hope she does that one! The bridge is one of her best!

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

 

Her last three days on Spotify:

 

Friday: 66.6M

Saturday: 66.7M

Sunday: 67M

 

And tomorrow with the boost declining but the weekend ending the number will probably be similar again, lmao.

 

Her power makes me SICK :deadbanana:

Does anyone still think that we'll get SNTV in june or am I being delulu?

I'm about to cave in and install tick-tock so I can watch more clips of the tour :toofunny2: . This goes against all of my principals and convictions :redface:.

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Am I the only one whose getting more convinced that If This Was a Movie is really a Fearless-shelved track, and Scott Borchetta just wanted more bonus tracks to comply with Target partnership since Speak Now? :deadbanana4:
 

Mind you, Scott Borchetta once said that Sparks Fly might make it to the Fearless Platinum Edition.
 

First of all, the vocals of the OG is not at all close to Speak Now (Purple). Lastly, she and Martin must have linked up before during the sessions of Two Is Better Than One.

As i said It really seems a fearless track.

 

Yeah She just needed a Deluxe track more for the target version so she recorded a song from fearless.

 

She said recently with speak now She made a self written album in a very conscious way (cause people were saying she wasn't the one writing the first 2 albums) so this should mean she didn't make any writing session with anyone. And the song has co writers.

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

i didnt get into midnight until earlier this year 

 

but at the risk of sounding delusional

 

did anyone get a kate bush vibe from anti-hero. like her delivery, tone, and some of the lyrics :redface:

Yeah clearly she was inspired by her. You're not delusional, a lot of people have noticed It. 

Edited by vale9001

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

i didnt get into midnight until earlier this year 

 

but at the risk of sounding delusional

 

did anyone get a kate bush vibe from anti-hero. like her delivery, tone, and some of the lyrics :redface:

YES

 

Definitely in the verses. I think it's the "I have this thing" melody and delivery that's super Kate Bush to me

3 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

I gotta say… Taylor is great at all the “roles” she plays on this tour for the different eras, but she feels/looks/sounds most at home in the Stevie Nicks/Florence dress with the folksy aesthetics.

 

Also the soft rock version of the Illicit Affairs bridge is the sound we need from her.

Agreed she should settle into that vibe in about 5-10 years when she’s completely done with pop music.

Her insta post… I already know the photoshoot for rep tv and 1989 tvs are going to be slays 

https://news.pollstar.com/2023/03/18/ticketing-shmicketing-taylor-swifts-eras-tour-debut-slays-review/

 

Pollstar is predicting The Eras Tour to gross between $624-$728M from the US leg alone. She can have the first $1B tour of all time if she wants to. I hope she wants to.

I see so many people complaining about Taylor being all over their fyp

WE WON:jonny6:

Wow, ticktock is mind-numbingly awful :toofunny2:. I deleted my account after an hour. Back to hunting down tour videos on YouTube before Taylor nation takes them down :ducky:.

I gave Midnights another full listen and several songs have really grown on me. Labyrinth and You’re On Your Own Kid are probably my faves. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Wow, ticktock is mind-numbingly awful :toofunny2:. I deleted my account after an hour. Back to hunting down tour videos on YouTube before Taylor nation takes them down :ducky:.

Plss give it time. I only opened an account when Taylor joined.  It took like a month before I actually saw it fitting my interests. I mostly only use it for Taylor content tho.


Taylor liking this tiktok with a fan streaming her tour :redface: Meanwhile TaylorNation trying to take every stream down :snowman:

Edited by TaylenaStan

10 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:


Taylor liking this tiktok with a fan streaming her tour :redface: Meanwhile TaylorNation trying to take every stream down :snowman:

LOL. This was me and my friend on Friday.

12 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:


Taylor liking this tiktok with a fan streaming her tour :redface: Meanwhile TaylorNation trying to take every stream down :snowman:

This was me on friday and saturday. spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Wow, ticktock is mind-numbingly awful :toofunny2:. I deleted my account after an hour. Back to hunting down tour videos on YouTube before Taylor nation takes them down :ducky:.

There are some really good clips there, like 8K realistic, high definition

Sometimes I wonder WHICH one'll be your last lieeee 

They say looks can kill

And I might tryyyyy

 

Ugh biggest grower of all time, this addicting hymn. The tour performance helps as well. 

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Yeah She just needed a Deluxe track more for the target version so she recorded a song from fearless.

This doesn’t make any sense. If she needed a new track and she was so down to have a self written album she could've record others songs that I’m sure exists and we will see on the vault  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.