Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, skizzo said:

Do you think she will change the setlist during some nights?

no cause swifties are annoying so if at some point she decides to make this song instead of that from a certain show to on they would complain all life someone got champagne problems and they got Ivy or whatever. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Can people please stop obsessively bashing some of her albums? It's so toxic at this point :biblio:

2 hours ago, Squall said:

What does it mean?

yayyyy it should be coming soon then!

 

I read this on Reddit, so basically some big telemcomunication(?) company from UK is called SNTV and Taylor wanted to trademark SNTV for herself for Speak Now Taylors Version, but from this tweet it seems like they settled it and agreed that they both should continue to use it under certain limitations. She is free to release SN tv now

16 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Can people please stop obsessively bashing some of her albums? It's so toxic at this point :biblio:

i’ve been saying it’s getting very weird…

1 hour ago, skizzo said:

Do you think she will change the setlist during some nights?

I kinda hope it is. Lover section could benefit from this because what was she thinking by ignoring Paper Rings, Afterglow, and Corona Street. She can keep the "hits" while the deep cuts can be on rotation.

 

But I doubt it though. The surprise songs slot is the only way we'll get to hear other songs I guess.

Edited by State of Grace.

I don’t mind Mastermind (it’s definitely one of the tracks I’d consider filler) but it has no place being on that set list. I’d have said the same about VS but it’s stage production makes it worthy.

 

Bad Blood isn’t needed. Anything it can do, reputation can do better. It’s a waste of a slot. Speaking of which, YNTCD and The Man are poor choices too. Nobody loves those songs.

 

The biggest gaps on the tour for me are Getaway Car, Sparks Fly, State of Grace, and Our Song. And maybe DBATC.

Edited by Folklore89sm

1 minute ago, Folklore89sm said:

The biggest gaps on the tour for me are Getaway Car, Sparks Fly, State of Grace, and Our Song.

I agree with these and I'd add You're On Your Own, Kid and Long Live. I'm still baffled at how she ignored both songs when they're literally perfect for the eras tour narrative.

 

Back To December is really missed too. A surprise performance on guitar wouldn't do it justice. It needed to be part of the magical SN section.

Reputation really is an album made for the stage. The way it still shocks everyone to life at concerts is incredible.

 

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the versatility of our fave. evermore to reputation to Speak Now is whiplash.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I agree with these and I'd add You're On Your Own, Kid and Long Live. I'm still baffled at how she ignored both songs when they're literally perfect for the eras tour narrative.

 

Back To December is really missed too. A surprise performance on guitar wouldn't do it justice. It needed to be part of the magical SN section.

Oh yeah! I definitely agree. Long Live is like the entire concept of the Eras tour in one song. I’m shocked she left it off. Ditto YOYO,K (which could have taken Mastermind’s slot.

 

BTD definitely could have been squeezed in somewhere too (maybe in place of Bad Blood.

great numbers today

enchanted, cruel summer, cardigan, dbm, style, midnight rain rising in streams 

This would be my setlist :giraffe: 

ACT 1: LOVER (makes sense to have 5-6 songs for this as she hasnt toured this album.. would love to have False God here but its not realistic i fear)

1. Cruel Summer

2.  You Need To Calm Down (i wouldnt mind skipping this but its unrealistic to expect her skip ME!th, The Ogre AND You Need To Release A Good Song Now.. so im keeping the best of the worst)

3. Death By A Thousand Cuts

4. Paper Rings
5. Cornelia Street

6. Lover

 

ACT 2: FEARLESS ( i think this is almost perfect, would add Mr. Perfectly Fine tho for another upbeat moment + to include a vault track.. it did good on streaming aswell)

7. Fearless

8. You Belong With Me
9. Mr. Perfectly Fine

10. Love Story
 

ACT 3: EVERMORE (Would love to include RWYLM or CLM as regulars but trying to be a bit more realistic)

10. willow

11. Ivy

12. 'Tis the Damn Season

13. tolerate it

14. [rotating Evermore song... Cowboy Like Me, Champagne Problems, Evermore, Marjorie etc)]

 

ACT 4: REPUTATION

15. ...Ready For It?

16. Delicate
17. Getaway Car

18. Don't Blame Me

19. Look What You Made Me Do

 

ACT 5: SPEAK NOW (only 1 song is CRIMINAL.. but not every act can be as long as others or itll be a 5 hour show..)

20. Enchanted

21. Sparks Fly
22. Long Live

 

ACT 6: RED (SOG not in full but its still the perfect opener for the Red Act and i'd cut the ATW 10 version as its just too long but yeah yeah its not realistic)

23. State Of Grace
24. Red

25. 22

26. We Are Never Getting Back Together

27. I Knew You Were Trouble [rock version]

28. All Too Well [standard version]

 

ACT 7: FOLKLORE

29. The 1

30. August

31. Betty

32. illicit affairs

33. [rotating Folklore song... MTR, TIMT etc]
34. cardigan

 

ACT 8: 1989 (OOTW such a great transition from the woods of folklore)

35. Out Of The Woods

36. Style

37. Blank Space

38. Wildest Dreams

39. Bad Blood
40. Shake It Off

 

ACT 9: TAYLOR SWIFT 

41. Teardrops On My Guitar

42. Our Song
43. [random surprise song from her whole discography]

 

ACT 10: MIDNIGHTS

44. Lavender Haze

45. Anti-Hero

46. Midnight Rain

47. Vigilante ****

48. Bejeweled

49. You're On Your Own, Kid

50. Karma

Not me extending the setlist from 44 to 50 songs :jonny2: But obviously some of the added songs like OOTW, SOG, TOMG i wouldnt expect to be performed in full + i guess you could remove the 2 folkmore surprise songs.. and cutting the 10 min version would save some time aswell.

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i’ve been saying it’s getting very weird…

Right? I found it funny at first but now it's just weird, it seem like some people genuinely hate some of her albums and can't stand other people liking them. 

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

30 songs charting on the Spotify Philippines :bam:

imagine if she pulls a stadium show in that country she'd be flooding the charts with like 80 songs:dies:

Mastermind is a great song and it sounds absolutely amazing in a stadium, yall better fume

 

Maroon definitely deserved a spot though 

Edited by Dephira

Certain bases on atrl and Twitter are pressed as hell holy **** eras tour success and acclaim are too much I fear 

5 minutes ago, Feetree said:

Certain bases on atrl and Twitter are pressed as hell holy **** eras tour success and acclaim are too much I fear 

are you surprised? other fanbases were having meltdowns when midnights was first announced. :dies:

22 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

imagine if she pulls a stadium show in that country she'd be flooding the charts with like 80 songs:dies:

mooore than that i think

Literally just the first two nights of the tour happening caused half this website to blow a gasket. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

3 hours ago, Squall said:

What does it mean?

 

someone kinda explained it here, i'm guessing it still has to be approved.

Some Radio stats:

 

1. Lavender Haze has reached Top 10 in the US Overall Radio at #10 with 51.12m audience today.

2. Lavender Haze has reached #6 in both Pop & Hot AC Radio today.

3. Anti-Hero has reached #1 in Adult Contemporary (AC) Radio since 03/17.

4. Anti-Hero remains in the top 10 of the US Overall Radio at #8 with 5 months of release and after spending 5 weeks at #1.

5. Anti-Hero remains in the top 2 of Hot AC Radio at #2 with 5 months of release and after spending 9 weeks at #1.

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Literally just the first two nights of the tour happening caused half this website to blow a gasket. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Ever since the release of Midnights, each time Taylor had a win, no matter big or small (which, unsurprisingly, happens very often), a huge wave of pressed souls would flood threads with negativity or create them. At first it was exhausting but now I find it laughable. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.