Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

And again it will be interesting to see MID's chart position in 2028. 

You mean you wanna wait 5 years to compare Midnights chart position when Taylor herself inevitably slows down popularity-wise with Reputation 5 years after release when Taylor is at her peak of popularity and public goodwill? Interesting logic. :priceless:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

14 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Stream Lover

We've found the mythical Lover fan! Someone alert the press!

 

I will admit after seeing Lover fans used as the boogeyman by the Putanators I didn't know y'all actually existed :redface:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

We've found the mythical Lover fan! Someone alert the press!

 

I will admit after seeing Lover fans used as the boogeyman by the Putanators I didn't know y'all actually existed :redface:

The way I thought of the exact same thing when I saw the post. :gaycat7:

Anyways enough of that now :eli:
__
What i want to happen:
2023: NA tour + Preach Now (TV) + 1939 (TV)
2024: Rest of the world tour + mixtape (TV) + puta (TV)
2025: Superbowl (kinda a grand finale to the TVs + tour) + TS11 (genre shift into rock or sth)

After that i guess a 1-2 year break although it seems like she doesnt mind constantly recording new music. She isnt really in the public eye anymore anyways and barely does promo etc so she can just keep making music, release it and disappear :cm:

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Edited by TaylenaStan

I'm starting to feel like she'll only drop one TV this year. :gaycat6:

 

It's already March and there's still no announcement of the next one. Both previous TVs had months-long pre-order phases too, so unless she's changing strategy and is planning on dropping them at a quicker pace, the time for two TVs this year is slowly running out…

Imagine wasting time arguing about whether Reputation or Midnights is better :redface:

 

Like, the crown jewels in her discography, Red and Folklore, are right there :cm:

  • ATRL Moderator

As the 500th post on this base, I want to say Folklore is her best album. :clap3:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

We've found the mythical Lover fan! Someone alert the press!

 

I will admit after seeing Lover fans used as the boogeyman by the Putanators I didn't know y'all actually existed :redface:

Let's be honest though, does any song on Reputation come close to the effervescent pure-pop perfection of Cruel Summer or I Think He Knows :gaydonnacat1:

Taylor was truly channeling her inner-saboteur with including ME!th anywhere on that album. The Man didn't help matters either. But there's a cute, potentially even great, 13-14 track alberm hidden behind the rainbow-twee packaging of Loser :celestial6:

Plus that album did what it had to do, the GP is obsessed with it for some reason :toofunny2:

Edited by Headlock

How lucky we are that there is no consensus on her “worst” album. Most artists have that down pat.

59 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Let's be honest though, does any song on Reputation come close to the effervescent pure-pop perfection of Cruel Summer or I Think He Knows :gaydonnacat1:

Sis... :gaycat7: 

I will never understand the general public's fixation on Lover and I can only hope Midnights outperforms it in that regard.

 

Like it's just so baffling. But then, I never really got the Cruel Summer hype like everyone else did, either - I'm a The Archer, Death By a Thousant Cats, and Corn Street kinda person.

It’s funny when puta Stans say success =/= quality when numbers prove that loser and midnights stomp on puta, but love to bring up DBM as proof of how much better the album is like??? Literally worms for brains :bibliahh: take DBM out of the equation and puta bombs. Loser at least has a few tracks pulling cute numbers and doesn’t rely on one single track carrying the album consumption units.

 

that bald YouTube reactor did reputation last week and it was hilarious how hard he tried not to cringe but eventually he just couldn’t keep faking it :deadbanana4: funny how he went into loser with some misconceptions due to the puta Stans talking **** only for him to end up hating puta without any one influencing his opinion beforehand :bibliahh: puta is just that terrible :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

How lucky we are that there is no consensus on her “worst” album. Most artists have that down pat.

despite all the puta and Loser infighting, 90% of us still rank mixtape as her worst so...

The way reputation fans get y’all so riled up :deadbanana4:

 

21 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

The way I didn’t scroll down far enough and didn’t realize this was an ad :skull: I thought you used an image to reference Closure :redface: 

 

spacer.png

this is hilarious though :dies: 

Just 25 days until I see this puta live for the fifth time

 

 :jonny: 

 

Wondering what I’ll wear :gaylorcat1:

Just now, Lille said:

Having to wait until literally the last date, I want to cry. :cries:

For what it’s worth I was the last show on reputation tour’s US leg and the energy was unreal. Taylor and her team really BRING IT for what is the finale of such a big tour. 

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Just 25 days until I see this puta live for the fifth time

 

 :jonny: 

I’m June 9th and it’s the day before my 30th. I can’t believe I’m ending my 20s with Taylor. Iconic :jonny6:

 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Wondering what I’ll wear :gaylorcat1:


man you gotta love her

she’s got her hopes up

got ‘em up to thereeee

wondering what to wear 

 

spacer.png

reputa haters are equally as annoying as those calling it her best record. Hating/loving the album is NOT a personality trait ffs.

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

 

I gotta say that it is so funny how yall get SO worked up by Tayfanboy and idkwiam's posts :dies:

Edited by State of Grace.

I just got around to reading the Discography rate, and I have to say that Mine being ahead of Mirrorball, Willow, Champagne Problems and Tolerate It really shook me to the core 

11 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I just got around to reading the Discography rate, and I have to say that Mine being ahead of Mirrorball, Willow, Champagne Problems and Tolerate It really shook me to the core 

Most of us don't get how the hell that ended up happening :gaycat6:

I'm still jamming to Midnights regularly and I maintain the 3AM edition is the best of all her pure pop albums. I always wanna listen to it from start to finish now that I have deleted Vigilante ****, and it just keeps growing. Can't relate to people calling it a disappointment at all 

I prefer Lover to reputation but I don't think reputation is a bad album by any means :dancehall: the singles do hurt Lover more than help the Era tho.

32 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I just got around to reading the Discography rate, and I have to say that Mine being ahead of Mirrorball, Willow, Champagne Problems and Tolerate It really shook me to the core 

I LOVE Mine. :gaycat6:

 

Though I totally agree that it shouldn't have been higher than willow, champagne problems and tolerate it. Not even close.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.