Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I just got around to reading the Discography rate, and I have to say that Mine being ahead of Mirrorball, Willow, Champagne Problems and Tolerate It really shook me to the core 

I didn’t get to partake in the rate but if this is what happened then I’m holding myself accountable, because my scores would’ve stopped such a travesty from happening :rip: 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

don’t blame me HAS TO be on the eras tour setlist. she’d be dumb not to play it. same with enchanted and all her songs that have gone viral the past few years.

 

i think don’t blame me deserves a secure spot  on the setlist just based on the fact that it’s still pulling 1m streams on spotify and it’s bigger than both ready for it and end game which were actual singles.

Marching band intro

Firework shot

*vocoder sound* I promise that you never find another like ME!

 

What an iconic tour opener

If she doesn't open the tour with a chopped and screwed chant of 'Shade never made anybody less gay!' repeated 10 times over, I don't want it :cm:

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

don’t blame me HAS TO be on the eras tour setlist. she’d be dumb not to play it. same with enchanted and all her songs that have gone viral the past few years.

 

i think don’t blame me deserves a secure spot  on the setlist just based on the fact that it’s still pulling 1m streams on spotify and it’s bigger than both ready for it and end game which were actual singles.

I’ve been saying the same thing. She needs to be smart and include a variety of fan favorites. Like, why perform LWYMMD or even Delicate when people would go much crazier over DBM :toofunny2: and same goes for Speak Now songs, the crowd is gonna go FERAL if she performs Enchanted but like Mine or Mean would just be a cute moment. Of course her top hits are locks and have to be performed but she should def play around with exchanging some lesser hits for beloved album tracks 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

21 hours ago, Tusk said:

How lucky we are that there is no consensus on her “worst” album. Most artists have that down pat.

I think most people agree it's Debut. Second worst is usually a toss up between Rep & Lover, depends on who you ask. 

5 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

don’t blame me HAS TO be on the eras tour setlist. she’d be dumb not to play it. same with enchanted and all her songs that have gone viral the past few years.

 

i think don’t blame me deserves a secure spot  on the setlist just based on the fact that it’s still pulling 1m streams on spotify and it’s bigger than both ready for it and end game which were actual singles.

it got the spotlight for an entire tour, one song on the setlist is way too much for the album (same with mixtape, fearless, 1989 which isn't going to happen) and that spot is going obviously to delicate when ciwyw, dress and komh are more deserving...

 

15 hours ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

I prefer Lover to reputation but I don't think reputation is a bad album by any means :dancehall: the singles do hurt Lover more than help the Era tho.

I've always felt the exact same, but the puta stans manage to turn me into a hater sometimes :dies:

Delicate, Don't Blame Me, and Getaway Car are my picks for reputa. The rest already got their moments in a SOLO records shattering tour in 2018. :gaycat2: The first one is already confirmed and I can see her going with the 2 others cause they're big fan favorites/viral. Pretty sure one of them will be the TV "lead" too.

 

Corona Summer and title track would be enough from Lover but I can see her threatening with Calm/ME!th. :gaycat6:

 

I hope she uses the surprise song segment to sing other deepcuts that didnt make the setlist.

If it's a "normal" concert the only song from Rep who deserves to be performed is don't blame cause basically it's the only song from the album still relevant. Delicate i mean she has a lot of new love songs of this type she has never performed from lover to on so it feels unnecessary. Getaway car is similar to a lot of other things too ( cruel summer?) and so so makes more sense to make this new and also more successfull and viral songs. If you have to make a song like that the original and better version of it, out of the woods, is the right choice. 

 

The other songs like ready for it, LWWMMD, IDSB now sound out of context... as i said it's not her character, makes no sense to sing them now

 

but.... if it's not a "normal" concert but something with a concept related to every era, with the narrative of every era and so on a performance of these song still could have a reason. 

 

 

Edited by vale9001

I still see many people asking for known songs to be singles for the TV, but I think they are only going to use vault tracks for the singles. 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Delicate, Don't Blame Me, and Getaway Car are my picks for reputa. The rest already got their moments in a SOLO records shattering tour in 2018. :gaycat2: The first one is already confirmed and I can see her going with the 2 others cause they're big fan favorites/viral. Pretty sure one of them will be the TV "lead" too.

 

Corona Summer and title track would be enough from Lover but I can see her threatening with Calm/ME!th. :gaycat6:

 

I hope she uses the surprise song segment to sing other deepcuts that didnt make the setlist.

I think there will be folklore/evermore surprise song segment. willow, cardigan (shortened on piano or in a mash-up) & august will make main setlist imo.

6 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

I think there will be folklore/evermore surprise song segment. willow, cardigan (shortened on piano or in a mash-up) & august will make main setlist imo.

That's what I've been thinking as well. I would love to see her perform more folkmore songs but I don't see it. We deserved that solo tour. :weeps: 

 

I wouldnt mind it if she just recreates this performance and give the songs more time

 

 

Edited by State of Grace.

So, do we think something will be announced on Iheart, since she seems to be going?

48 minutes ago, Aiya said:

So, do we think something will be announced on Iheart, since she seems to be going?

I'm pretty sure she's going to "pay" for Anti-Hero's hourly iHeart deal :gaycat7:

 

I wouldn't expect an announcement

Songs from folkmore will be cardigan, exile, willow, champagne problems, august imo.

 

Anyway surprise song can be there again I guess, and i can imagine she's gonna play of all these songs from the newer material she has never played before. 

I hope this time is not just a guitar acoustic version of every song but she will make a full band version for every one of them. 

Edited by vale9001

We need her to move on to Karma after the iHeart Radio Awards. Secure the radio payola and drop the MV!

Edited by State of Grace.

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I still see many people asking for known songs to be singles for the TV, but I think they are only going to use vault tracks for the singles. 

so you want a new Shake It Off 

 

Taylor now has the 3 biggest female albums in Chinas history - Charts &  Sales - ATRL

4 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

so you want a new Shake It Off 

 

Taylor now has the 3 biggest female albums in Chinas history - Charts &  Sales - ATRL

I'm not really sure I understand what you are trying to say.

24 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

We need her to move on to Karma after the iHeart Radio Awards. Secure the radio payola and drop the MV!

We should be so lucky...imagine recording that song and not making it a single :toofunny2:

Can someone more musical than I reverse the gradual fade out on Need???? :redface:
 

It completely ruins the best chorus and makes all the runs inaudible :oxygen2:

 

AOTG is basically inaudible the whole way through so that’s a lost cause but I feel like Need is an easy edit 

  • ATRL Moderator

you guys think this is legit? :WAP:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

they’re apparently revealing some details about The Eras Tour

 

Spoiler

 

 

I would expect Enchanted to make the setlist since it was always a fan favorite and SN lacks huge hits anyway but I'm interested to see whether she goes with DBM or GC

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

you guys think this is legit? :WAP:

 

 

Help omg they got taken down :deadbanana4: 

 

Honestly it seems quite elaborate to be fake but you know people go to great lengths to lie about these things, but anyway, guess they’re real

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.