Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

I would expect Enchanted to make the setlist since it was always a fan favorite and SN lacks huge hits anyway but I'm interested to see whether she goes with DBM or GC

yeah, but that album has a lot of cult classics (haunted, back to december, last kiss, better than revenge, etc,)

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

you guys think this is legit? :WAP:

 

 

what was it?

56 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

yeah, but that album has a lot of cult classics (haunted, back to december, last kiss, better than revenge, etc,)

and Long Live, of course. I know she used it for rep tour but could see that song sneaking back too.

54 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

what was it?

An orchestral version of Enchanted being rehearsed for tour, allegedly. 

20 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

An orchestral version of Enchanted being rehearsed for tour, allegedly. 

she will set the internet on fire opening night

I'll need a livestream no matter how shitty the quality is :wanda:

I wonder if she’ll re-debut the Red/Daylight mash-up.

 

She’ll probably do a lot of medleys and end the tour with Blank Space.

From reputation she will perform Delicate ofc, I really need Don't Blame Me but I'm not sure if she will perform it :monkey: Other options are Getaway Car and LWYMMD, but the second one doesn't sound like a stadium-worthy song, her perfomance on rep tour was kinda boring. I'm not a fan of Getaway Car, but I would LOVE GC & CS mashup.

It seems like a lot of you forgot that she said that she want to sing champagne problems live to hear people scream "she's ****** in a head", so it's confirmed on a setlist i guess.

And I really think that we need 2 surprise-song breakdowns: one for random songs from her discography and second one especially for folkmore songs.:giraffe:

Edited by Maroon legacy

On 3/6/2023 at 1:34 PM, Klein said:

You mean you wanna wait 5 years to compare Midnights chart position when Taylor herself inevitably slows down popularity-wise with Reputation 5 years after release when Taylor is at her peak of popularity and public goodwill? Interesting logic. :priceless:

But when we say that reputation was released when her popularity was at her lowest apparently that logic doesn't work. And a classic album should be able to carry itself no matter the promotion: see folklore's chart run after the first year. Midnights WON'T be a classic album.

 

OT: We need Tim McGraw / Picture To Burn at the set list.:bird:

51 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

But when we say that reputation was released when her popularity was at her lowest apparently that logic doesn't work. And a classic album should be able to carry itself no matter the promotion: see folklore's chart run after the first year. Midnights WON'T be a classic album.

 

OT: We need Tim McGraw / Picture To Burn at the set list.:bird:

Reputation wasn't released when her popularity was at her lowest, it was released when her popularity was at the peak. No album by her was in a better position than the 1989 follow up :monkey:

 

The fact you're trying to rewrite history when LWWMD made biggest debut ever on youtube and spotify (at the time). It would have be the comeback of the decade (for most markets 1989 was like her first very big album so rep has every space to became her Divide to Multiply) but people (gp, radios and media overall) hated everything about it, from the music to the image and the hype disapperead during the waiting of the album and even more after the album release. From that moment and thanks to Rep she faced the lowest moment in her career, something even lover payed until she was able to revamp her brand with Miss Americana documentary, folkmore and red TV/ATW 10 minutes.

 

Reputation has been reevaluted a little bit from media and gp when the tour started and especially thanks to the netflix concert. That helped  the project to be more apprecciated (cause i have to say some of the tour versions make the song a lot better and less dull). And the tour made the confusing concept of the album a little bit more clearer...

 

 

Edited by vale9001

I'm predicting some sort of SwiftOnoff Classics medley, like maybe Out Of The Woods / Getaway Car / Cruel Summer / August. Ideally those last two songs would have their own moment but if it means getting more songs on the setlist I'd be here for it. 

46 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Reputation wasn't released when her popularity was at her lowest, it was released when her popularity was at the peak. No album by her was in a better position than the 1989 follow up :monkey:

Did you forget the gp literally hated her or what??? LWYMMD debuted high because of public interest in what she had to say after years of silence and non stop media attention. Not because they were all interested in more music. 

 

Some of y’all didn’t have to justify your swiftie status to random people irl during the absolutely MOST negative time in her career and it really shows. The way people would find any excuse to drag her in front of me unprovoked if they knew I was a fan :redface:

 

It was EMBARRASSING to admit you stanned her after kimye snakegate, and people wanna pretend like she was still the gp darling she was during 1989 :skull:

Hearing Delicate in a bar today made me realize she has to include this one on the set-list no matter the tour date in particular. Then again, it makes sense this would be reputation moment on tour most certainly. :heart2:

  • ATRL Moderator

I really have no idea how the setlist will go, but I think Lavander Haze will be the opener and she will end with Anti-Hero or You’re On Your Own, Kid 

Edited by PopA911

Lavender Haze

The Lucky One

Cruel Summer 

Enchanted

Picture To Burn

Anti-Hero

Blank Space

Shake It Off

All Too Well 

 

Which songs aside of these ones do you think that'll make it?

12 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Would love as many surprise songs as possible, this way every show will be fresh

Would love a 4 song acoustic section that was different every night 

8 hours ago, Maroon legacy said:

she said that she want to sing champagne problems live to hear people scream "she's ****** in a head", so it's confirmed on a setlist i guess.

omg when did she say this:wanda:really need to hear this on tour

1 hour ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

omg when did she say this:wanda:really need to hear this on tour

In the evermore Zane Lowe interview I believe (which is a really good interview) 

besides willow, the only evermore songs that I see making the cut are 'tis the damn season and NBNC. 

I’m kind of thinking she should open the tour with a medley of hits (not necessarily mashed up, but several back-to-back). A bit like how Gaga opened Chromatica Ball with Bad Romance - Just Dance - Poker Face (I think it was those songs but I forgot the order).

 

Anyway she could incorporate some cute elements into the medley of songs that don’t make it. Like let’s say she opened with Love Story - You Belong With Me - Blank Space (?) perhaps and included small elements and fragments of other songs in with them. I know LH seems like a safe bet for the opener but I honestly don’t want it as the opening song :toofunny3: also starting off an eras-themed tour with “we were both young when I first saw you” seems very cute & fitting + it’s a top tier classic and crowd-pleasing. So are the other two hits I mentioned.

Edited by Holiest Dreams

4 hours ago, Arrows said:

Would love as many surprise songs as possible, this way every show will be fresh

 

4 hours ago, Tusk said:

Would love a 4 song acoustic section that was different every night 

this probably will happen. like to the point that it's annoyingly random

 

I already can see these ridiculous tiktoks fans will make

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.