Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies


The first lyric being ''Midnight''
Not her giving us that easter egg back in 2014... album full of Styles incoming... pls

But i've been kinda obsessed with Style again the last couple days... Style (TV) better be done right and get ha moment to shine :jonnycat:

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

I Bet You Think About Me is one of her greatest songs and videos!!!

 

It's got a sassy singer-songwriter vibe, ended MIAB with ease

I Bet You Think About Me is the perfect example of how to do a "b*tchy" song well, her delivery on it is amazing. Message In A Boohtle would have been a career-ending mistake if it had been chosen as the lead single for RED back in the day 

nothing new is the best song on red vault 

If it had been a single and had moderate promotion, it would be around 700M on Spotify by now 

 

 

Not y’all in here praising Message In A Bottle

 

It’s a cute song but it’s literally nothing more, tbh I kind of forget about it on the daily 

 

:biblio: 

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

The very first night >>>>

Spill.

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

MIAB is blackpink level of noise 

yes 

 

4 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

The very first night >>>>

yes x2

the only dud on Red vault is Run, she needs to stay far away from Ed. That man is trouble for her.

The rest of the vaults are amazing:

Nothing new is a masterpiece and debut in her top 20 of all time

Forever Winter is heartbreaking for personal reason, i have a friend went through drug and depression, now he seem fine but never be the same as he use to. 

Better man was left off only because of All too well, its a 10/10 sings

I bet you think about me is sassy done right, we all love that side of Taylor (Picture to burn, Better than revenge.. are fan fave)

The very 1st night > Message in a bottle but both are mindless bops and aged surprisingly well, a WANEGBT & 22 tea. While Trouble aged like milk despite the initial reception is much better than the other 2.

 

Tayluh is really talented, her vault tracks alone are already better than most other girlie discography

21 hours ago, Arrows said:

I think Taylor is good at coming up with ideas and concepts for videos, but the shots themselves are just lacking imo.

Joseph is a match for her. He know the rhythm and execute everything so well. 

His twitter are a mess, but i dont think he`s that problematic, just have a very weird sense of humor lol. But i can see why its hard to work with him in this political climax. love him or hate him, you cant deny the guy know how to create iconic videos. 

praising Message in a Butthole and dragging her flawless debut album over the last two pages…. is everyone okay?

Imagine if Run had a better chorus... 'cause it has one of Her best pre-choruses EVER. Definitely up there with How You Get The Girl and Dancing With Our Hands Tied pre-choruses.

 

Vuf9tZB.gif

 

 

Edited by mael

The most overrated SacRED vault track is definitely The Very First MISS. Not seeing the special in it, I fear. Worst bridge on the album. 

 

1A2N0pD.gif

IBYTAM is the best vault song and one of her best MV

MIAB is cute but that’s it 

 

Y’all still listen to Red VT or Red TV in full? I only play Better Man. :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Nexto said:

Even Beyoncé who usually does surprise releases dropped a single during her last album rollout. Surely she's not going to put us though an album rollout without releasing ONE single. Surely she's not going to make us wait til October 21st. She can't be THAT dumb

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

The only reason Bey released the single is to snatch #1 with accumulated airplay points so I’m not sure the comparison is valid

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Y’all still listen to Red VT or Red TV in full? I only play Better Man. :rip:

Imagine not listening to Taylor’s magnum opus.

 

Vault Tracks from my fav to least fav:

 

Nothing New

Better Man

Forever Winter

Babe

The Very First Night

I Bet You Think About Me

Message in’a Bo’ul

Run

 

I don’t count ATW10 and wouldn’t really know where to rank it. In the top 3 I guess but it’s got a life of its own and a narrative that the other 8 can’t fairly compete with

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.