Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

She should secretly pay the radio like Break My Soul and get that #1 again on release week

She can get #1s without radio that’s one thing we know for sure :rip: 

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

She can get #1s without radio that’s one thing we know for sure :rip: 

That's why I said "again"

The song always free-fall after the first week bc radio hasnt supported her single since Delicate

tolerate it is really one of her most f***ed up songs. The lyrics are so insanely good, sad, and relatable. I wish there is something like that on Midnights.

35 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

This thread being on the 3rd page :rip: 

Because people are more active on album thread

My hopes and wishes are:

 

1. She doesn't release the lead until after the Grammy deadline, I wouldn't even mind getting the lead along with the album release.

2. She goes on a stadium tour for the album, starting in the Summer of 2023.

3. The re-recordings resume next year.

What if Taylor recorded with singers invited to sing in 1989wt into an album with their most popular song. I say it will become the most successful album of all time 

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

1. She doesn't release the lead until after the Grammy deadline,

 

The lead can be released before the Grammy eligibility and still be submitted next year as long as Midnights comes out after the eligibility (which it does)

 

Cardi was going to do it with WAP and CB2 but I think she's waited too long now 

I definitely don’t think we’re getting another TV this year. I hope we get one in time for spring, though. :clap3:

I have a feeling she will release at least one TV while on tour next year instead of pushing more singles from midnights

I never complain, but gotta admit that I'm disappointed about the vogue cover being a lie all along  :katie:

8 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

A Swiftian classic :jonnycat:

oh wow

how many evermore tracks have surpassed this certification?

32 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I never complain, but gotta admit that I'm disappointed about the vogue cover being a lie all along  :katie:

It was never a lie. Swifties just turned a prediction from a user in a fashion forum into a fact because they can't read and just want clicks.

 

 

I'm ready for Taylor to sweep and serve an iconic performance of a Midnights single 

 

1 hour ago, Holy Ground said:

 

 

I'm ready for Taylor to sweep and serve an iconic performance of a Midnights single 

 

The ceremony isn't happening during the first week of album release so a performance isn't happening either :sorry: 

The clock thing. Her team is GENIUS. I'm so jealous of y'all. :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

The clock thing. Her team is GENIUS. I'm so jealous of y'all. :jonnycat:

Buy all the variants sweetie. 

We need that 1 million debut. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Buy all the variants sweetie. 

We need that 1 million debut. 

no-no.gif

 

But I'm sure all the swifties will. Y'all WON hard. 

I'm watching Fate : The Winx Saga season 2, and the absolute masterpiece Wildest Dream is playing in episode 2. Cute scene. 

I don’t know if it’s nostalgia, but her country music is the best. TS to Speak Now only.

I kinda want to have the clock. So 4 CDs or vinyls and that stand thing? And then its a working clock?

 

Where do I buy from Germany :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

I kinda want to have the clock. So 4 CDs or vinyls and that stand thing? And then its a working clock?

 

Where do I buy from Germany :gaycat6:

Is there an actual clock mechanism in it ?

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Is there an actual clock mechanism in it ?

Yes, it needs a AA battery though  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.