Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Simple: september 19th Vogue uk cover drops. We get tea on the album and it ends with tea on what will be the lead single. September 21 she announces the single. It’s out the 23rd. 

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Simple: september 19th Vogue uk cover drops. We get tea on the album and it ends with tea on what will be the lead single. September 21 she announces the single. It’s out the 23rd. 

September 30 or October 7 it is then. The UK will be a mess in the coming 2 weeks. 

Do you all think she would release the lead before Grammy deadline?

 

It will be against Adele, Beyonce, Harry, and may conflict to ATW10 if she submits it

 

On the other

It's nice to see her getting noms from 2 different years in 1 era. The last time she got that is on 1989

5 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

September 30 or October 7 it is then. The UK will be a mess in the coming 2 weeks. 

There could also be a song performed at the funeral which could go #1 in the UK so the best bet is to release the week after the funeral. 

I need advice y’all. Is it tacky as f*ck for me to get a “long story short I survived” taytoo as a symbol of surviving a brain tumour???? 
 

I know it’s a love song (which is maybe cringe for this use case) but that line resonates with me so much lately because I am SICK and tired of telling the same godd*mn story about my health to every person who asks.
 

“How have you been?! how was recovery”, like sis how tf do you think I’ve been while sitting on my couch for 3 months?? Thanks for caring, but it was boring af so PLEASE tell me something interesting about YOU. Long story short I SURVIVED thank u NEXT. :gayriahcat2:

With what's happening right now, she should release the lead single on October 7th with visualizer and lyric videos, then a promo single on the 14th, the MV for the lead single on the 21st coinciding the album release.

 

Everything is gonna be a mess in the UK for the next 3 weeks so she should just move her schedule.

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

I need advice y’all. Is it tacky as f*ck for me to get a “long story short I survived” taytoo as a symbol of surviving a brain tumour???? 
 

I know it’s a love song (which is maybe cringe for this use case) but that line resonates with me so much lately because I am SICK and tired of telling the same godd*mn story about my health to every person who asks.
 

“How have you been?! how was recovery”, like sis how tf do you think I’ve been while sitting on my couch for 3 months?? Thanks for caring, but it was boring af so PLEASE tell me something interesting about YOU. Long story short I SURVIVED thank u NEXT. :gayriahcat2:

When I got my tattoo I saw a poster in the studio that reads ""What does your tattoo mean?" "It means I like it, so I got it"", theres always gonna be someone who thinks your tattoo is corny, I've had people think mine is. But it's not about them. I think that would be a really cute tat, if you want it, you get it :cm:

 

The only thing that makes a tat "tracky" for me is when it's done badly; don't let your friend do it, don't go to the nearest/cheapest place, ask someone you know IRL who has cute tats that look well done to you where they got theirs done, and go there.

 

Also bonus points if you do literally get "long story short i survived thank u next" - the collab the world NEEDED

9 hours ago, Rican said:

Yes, September 30th is the deadline.

So if she releases that date, she will compete in 2023?

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

So if she releases that date, she will compete in 2023?

Yes

At what time is the TIFF appearance today ? Will it be streamed somewhere?

5 hours ago, skyupsahl said:

When I got my tattoo I saw a poster in the studio that reads ""What does your tattoo mean?" "It means I like it, so I got it"", theres always gonna be someone who thinks your tattoo is corny, I've had people think mine is. But it's not about them. I think that would be a really cute tat, if you want it, you get it :cm:

 

The only thing that makes a tat "tracky" for me is when it's done badly; don't let your friend do it, don't go to the nearest/cheapest place, ask someone you know IRL who has cute tats that look well done to you where they got theirs done, and go there.

 

Also bonus points if you do literally get "long story short i survived thank u next" - the collab the world NEEDED

Ok I LOVE that poster. Werk. Good advice all around thank you :heart:

 

4 hours ago, swiftophrenic said:

i think its a sweet and not tacky at all, depends on where do you want to get it tho

I appreciate that thank you! I don’t really know where… I was thinking on my forearm on the inside, in like a typewriter font or something :ducky:

7 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I need advice y’all. Is it tacky as f*ck for me to get a “long story short I survived” taytoo as a symbol of surviving a brain tumour???? 
 

I know it’s a love song (which is maybe cringe for this use case) but that line resonates with me so much lately because I am SICK and tired of telling the same godd*mn story about my health to every person who asks.
 

“How have you been?! how was recovery”, like sis how tf do you think I’ve been while sitting on my couch for 3 months?? Thanks for caring, but it was boring af so PLEASE tell me something interesting about YOU. Long story short I SURVIVED thank u NEXT. :gayriahcat2:

You do what you want to do, Legend. :heart2:

10 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You do what you want to do, Legend. :heart2:

Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Lewis’s song flopping… good thing Taylor didn’t release 

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Speak Now World Tour > reputation > Fearless > Red > 1989

1989WT as a whole was pretty middle of the road, but I think that the tour that gave us the extended OOTW, Enchanted/Wildest Dreams, pop Love Story, and Taylor defying the laws of gravity* shouldn't be dead last behind her weakest show with her worst vocals :gaycat6:

 

*

at 3:21

 

Speak Now from 120 to 119 on the Spotify US weekly album chart. Making the BB200 pretty questionable :dancehall:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

1989WT as a whole was pretty middle of the road,

I saw 1989 tour at ANZ stadium, Sydney (where the tour film was shot). The show was ***!ng amazing

4 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I saw 1989 tour at ANZ stadium, Sydney (where the tour film was shot). The show was ***!ng amazing

Yeah it was a really good pop show, but when compared to the god-tier Rep and the storylines and sets of Fearless and SN, 1989 is her 4th best tour. 

 

41 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah it was a really good pop show, but when compared to the god-tier Rep and the storylines and sets of Fearless and SN, 1989 is her 4th best tour. 

 

I liked it more than rep tour tbh. There were rain, thunderstorms on rep tour Sydney, so much delay kinda ruined it for me. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

7 hours ago, scot954 said:

At what time is the TIFF appearance today ? Will it be streamed somewhere?

At 7PM EST and no livestream

When she charts 5/6 albums in the top 50 when midnights gets released, then what?

 

 

She is there with Sadie :heart:

 

 

Edited by kyoshi
Add

Has Taylor done something to her face? It looks like she may have gotten fillers on her lower face to elongate it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.