Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

 

Should I thread this sistrens? @1989 @Hephaestus @bluebirdsforever @Beyonnaise :jonnycat:

I think you should, talent recognizes talent I fear :gaylorcat1:

5 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Where do I buy from Germany 

Good luck. 

wow i keep coming back to her Better Man. Whew. :clap3:

 

ATW who????

State of Grace just came on shuffle. She will never top it I fear

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Squall said:

Ikr? :rip: 

People still believe Taylor is some kind of award darling. Let’s be serious

 

spacer.png

Just now, Wayfarer said:

Where's the ******* lead single

Nfaz8b9.gif

Waiting to be released on October 21 along with the rest of the album

 

spacer.png

In a perfect world she releases the lead single next week and it spends 3 weeks at #1, #2 during album release week replaced by single number two and back to its peak for 6 more weeks.

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Wayfarer said:

Hope it serves a Carolana chart run if that's really the case

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.gif

Willows record was always meant to be broken.

Spoiler

By herself

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

The set up

People love that video. Ive always said that I can absolutely see it happening  :kitty:

19 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

People love that video. Ive always said that I can absolutely see it happening  :kitty:

People loved it. Will the Academy love it though?

TheArgonaut

So It Goes being the last song from REP to hit 100M on Spotify is a CRIME and I hope someone will pay for this

 

TheArgonaut

  • ATRL Moderator

Do you guys enjoy this song?
 

 

I really think its one of her best collabs and does not get enough credit :WAP:

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

Do you guys enjoy this song?
 

 

I really think its one of her best collabs and does not get enough credit :WAP:

Brilliant song. 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

10 hours ago, PopA911 said:

Do you guys enjoy this song?
 

 

I really think its one of her best collabs and does not get enough credit :WAP:

I like it. Two Is Better Than One is also excellent but no one ever really brings it up. I listen to it from time to time, and I love it.

This is also nice

 

  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Brilliant song. 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

 

 

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I like it. Two Is Better Than One is also excellent but no one ever really brings it up. I listen to it from time to time, and I love it.

This is also nice

 

I remember that that song came out when my obsession with Taylor started and I've been listening to it ever since

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Sept. 20 - NSAI - Nasvhille Songwriter Association International Awards where she will receive the award for AOTD.

Sept. 30 - Deadline for Grammy's Eligibilty Period and the short films categories at the Oscar.

Oct. 07 - Amsterdam release, but the reviews will probably come out days before the actual release.

Oct. 13 - AMAs nominations and probably an important announcement from Taylor since it will be the 13th day of the month and only 8 days before Midnights.

Oct. 21 - Midnights release.

Nov. 15 - Grammy nominations are announced.

Nov. 20 - AMAs ceremony.

 

*And there are so many things we don't know yet that she will probably announce like a SNL performance, being on a cover of important magazines like Rolling Stone, US/UK Vogue, Billboard, Elle Magazine, etc, AMAs performance, talk shows like Jimmy Fallon/Kimmell, the traditional Zane Lowe interview for Apple Music, tour announcement and much more*

20 hours ago, Squall said:

So It Goes being the last song from REP to hit 100M on Spotify is a CRIME and I hope someone will pay for this

 

TheArgonaut

It’s the least streamed song FOR A REASON

spacer.png

Amsterdam premiere is also tonight and Taylor Nation finally posted about it this morning so she might attend.

30 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Amsterdam premiere is also tonight and Taylor Nation finally posted about it this morning so she might attend.

Taylor sweetie. 

21 hours ago, Squall said:

So It Goes being the last song from REP to hit 100M on Spotify is a CRIME and I hope someone will pay for this

 

TheArgonaut

I have streamed her many many times 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.