Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

I thought we moved on from So it Goes slander… she’s nothing short of a highlight WHEW that post-chorus is amazing 

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Taylors jet arrived in nashville today bc she will attend the nsai award. I think she will skip the premiere

 

I'm manifesting Clean 2.0 on midnights. That song is an absolute masterpiece in songwriting and production, it will always be in my top 5 all-time favorite songs. :heart:

2 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Amsterdam premiere is also tonight and Taylor Nation finally posted about it this morning so she might attend.

not "finally", sis

 

ezgif-1-7aebd26f9e61.gif

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

not "finally", sis

 

ezgif-1-7aebd26f9e61.gif

Normally TN posts as soon as the first trailer that's she's featured in is out, they waited until today despite 2 trailers and a poster. Besides the cast is too powerful and David O. is still too well liked for any sort of expose. It'll just be confined to twitter and a footnote in reviews.

1 minute ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Normally TN posts as soon as the first trailer that's she's featured in is out, they waited until today despite 2 trailers and a poster. Besides the cast is too powerful and David O. is still too well liked for any sort of expose. It'll just be confined to twitter and a footnote in reviews.

Well good thing they only posted a story about it. It looks like she isnt attending the premiere too. It better stay this way.

 

ezgif-1-7aebd26f9e61.gif

Abigail is getting married for the second time sometime this week, I would think Taylor would be the MOH again.

I’m cancelling my vinyl shipment if she shows up at that premiere 

 

Spoiler

No but she better seriously not show up there 

 

On 9/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, Squall said:

So It Goes being the last song from REP to hit 100M on Spotify is a CRIME and I hope someone will pay for this

 

TheArgonaut

Finally someone with taste on here!

34 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

I’m cancelling my vinyl shipment if she shows up at that premiere 

 

  Hide contents

No but she better seriously not show up there 

 

She skipped it.

1 minute ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

She skipped it.

Our new 9/11 averted :gaycat6:

early reactions are meh. not surprising after Joy already got mediocre reviews, and that was before MeToo.

2 hours ago, discotitzz said:

I’m cancelling my vinyl shipment if she shows up at that premiere 

 

  Hide contents

No but she better seriously not show up there 

 

You better not if she serves :gaycat2:

I keep seeing re-recordings pop up subtitled (___ version). Taylor's impact on the industry :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

 

So glad her disappearing act was useful for once. Maybe she'll avoid everything related to this movie

The hot 100 chart is really dying. I hope it continues to die and I want to see 13 new Taylor songs completely dominate the top 13 Hot 100

9 hours ago, Starchild said:

Finally someone with taste on here!

Her best pop track number seven I fear.

 

spacer.png

Wildest Dreams and You Belong With Me are ha best pre choruses :WAP:

6 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

 

shook, I never realized this?? 

One of my favourite little Easter eggs honestly

7 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

 

shook, I never realized this?? 

I had no Idea :deadbanana4:

Thats so crazy smart

Now I actually do want ATW to be Oscar nommed and AmsterdN/Am to sweep the Razzies.

 

Sis needs yet another sign to forever shelve her "acting" career and commit more to directing if she actually wants to do more in film (which after TIFF it seems like she really wants to, and could yield way better results).

 

5 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

Thanks Winx Saga :WAP:

not this **** again... she got over 150 songs from her albums alone where over a hundred are better than this, yet this is the one that keeps on getting these constant waves... I'd rather Enchanted to blow up again than this, also... the entirety of evermore dlx deserves this way more

the never ending entitlement in here... she can release songs, albums, soundtracks, act, direct and sell whatever she wants... no one is pressured to buy or consume anything...

I've been for every step of the way for over a decade now but never bought any merch from her, only one vinyl since I randomly found evermore in a store and decided to get it for whatever reason and some cds. and the only movie I've watched of her was V-Day and that was before I was exposed to her music and getting into her.

you can use/consume whatever you want, love or hate, but thinking that you know what she should do more than her when she's one the few self aware artists in the industry is hilarious... the single choices, the release schedule, even if she changes things because of certain circumstances, she always knows what she's doing and that's why unlike everyone that came before/around/after her are never touching her especially if they try to do things in the pace she does because they won't be able to to maintain the quality/success/interest/hype...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.