Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Taylor gets a lot of **** for the The Man video but the cardigan and willow videos are both very good

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

8 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I watched the short film for the second or third time, and Dylan's acting is kinda cringy. Sadie eats him up in the fight scene.

Oh yea it’s like she had rent due but he didn’t even try :rip: 

I don't know how to describe The Man video other than a waste of resources. At least a lot of people were employed I guess.

 

I wouldn't say the cardigan video is a masterpiece but it serves its purpose considering the conditions it was filmed in. It looks gorg too.

 

The willow video is cute but I feel like some of the metaphors miss the mark due to Taylor's lack of experience.

 

The short film is a little too on the nose for my liking. The scene where she's at her book launch and he's outside alone in the snow wearing her scarf. There's on the nose and then there's that. :rip:

 

Can't wait for the Midnights lead video!

I think Taylor should give up on MV production. The mv she produced is bad but it's overrated :rip:

Edited by pccp

 

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think this MV is the best we got from her in years. The storytelling, the directing, the vision. Booking Miles Teller as the groom was a hit, he gives such a good performance and actually feels alive as the male lead in the video instead of the usual pretty cardboard male leads she goes with.

 

Maybe she should work with Blake Lively again. :mandown:

Edited by Mandalore

Cardigan and Willow are great videos, two of her best. They had gorgeous scenery and heartfelt messages, if Taylor's name wasn't attached, you guys would be praising them nonstop.

Lover is great two. 

All Too Well was a mixed bag, some scenes were effective and subtle (when he got out of the car and threw the keys at her/ Sadie's facial expression was such a heartbreaking scene) but it had some half-hearted ones and those titles during it were unnecessary. 

And from her interview at TIFF, a lot of the ideas for her Joseph Kahn MVs were hers (Zombie Taylor coming out of the grave, The diamond bathtub, The Taylor mountain, Bad Blood's opening scene...and I'm sure there's more).

Again, becoming a director >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> starting a makeup/underwear brand.

 

Edit: Not even Me!'s and YNTCD's MVs were bad, the songs were just bad and dragged down everything attached to them. 

Edited by Cleanromantic

2 hours ago, Mandalore said:

 

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think this MV is the best we got from her in years. The storytelling, the directing, the vision. Booking Miles Teller as the groom was a hit, he gives such a good performance and actually feels alive as the male lead in the video instead of the usual pretty cardboard male leads she goes with.

 

Maybe she should work with Blake Lively again. :mandown:

Arguably her best video since LWYMMD 

I think Taylor is good at coming up with ideas and concepts for videos, but the shots themselves are just lacking imo.

I Bet You Think About ME! was the definition of forgettable / waste of resources to me nn. Should've done a video for MIAB or Nothing New instead. 

 

Cardigan / Willow were both gorgeous videos and her best since the Rep era. She truly did that.

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I Bet You Think About ME! was the definition of forgettable / waste of resources to me nn

Not when we got video evidence of Taylor flipping the bird :deadbanana4: The whole thing was worth it just for that tbh

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Not when we got video evidence of Taylor flipping the bird :deadbanana4: The whole thing was worth it just for that tbh

 

spacer.png

Lmao I mean it served cute looks and gifs but nothing beyond that. Didn't even help the song (which is beyond help lbr) and I'd have preferred to see Nothing New smash. :chick3: 

 

But she obv had her reasons :lmao:

I Bet You Think About Me is a fantastic song and I'm grateful she chose to make a video for it. 

 

I am not sure why they pushed MIAB on the radio. I mean I enjoy the song, and I get that they wanted to send a bop to pop radio, but The Very First Night would have been a much better choice imo. MIAB kinda sounds like straight out of 1989 recording sessions, and feels a bit out of place on Red (despite the presence of WANEGBT, IKYWT or 22). 

I would like her to start a luxury homewares brand because I would like to furnish my place with them. Next Martha Stewart, wbk. :celestial5:

What a flawless discography she has without her terrible debut album

a3e6aff2ad1494d8cd5fe47fc9b5978194104eb3

15 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Actually her DIRECTING is a major and amazing thing yall. Like I'd love to see her direct more of her own videos but also for other artists if possible and eventually once she grasps directing even more I would love for her to try and direct her own film when she is in her 40s or 50s like Barbra Streisand did with Yentel. This is an exciting and new fascet of Taylor's artistic career. We should celebrate it!

her Best Picture nominee prince of tides is coming!

I want her to guest star on Selena’s beloved cooking show. 

8 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I Bet You Think About ME! was the definition of forgettable / waste of resources to me nn. Should've done a video for MIAB or Nothing New instead. 

The best Vault song :sorry: 

good reviews for lena dunham's catherine called birdy so far.

 

looks like Mr Taylor Swift doesn't have a ton to do but:

https://www.screendaily.com/reviews/catherine-called-birdy-toronto-review/5173746.article

played with charm and grace by Alwyn

 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-reviews/catherine-called-birdy-lena-dunham-bella-ramsey-andrew-scott-1235217020/

Alwyn is also in fine form, with his charming eyes and princely manner.

21 minutes ago, Squall said:

The best Vault song :sorry: 

....is ATW10MV followed by Nothing New, Forever Winter, Babe, Message In A Bottle, The Very First Night, Better Man and... *checks note* IBYTAM and Run. :sorry:

Just now, Nexto said:

Not when Message in a Butthole is objectively the worst thing she's put out since 2019 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

You just hate fun. Message In A Bottom is kidz bop done RIGHT!

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

2 minutes ago, Nexto said:

Not with that dated Chromatica'd beat. No wonder you stan tho

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

The way your ears just stopped working :deadbanana4: but you just had to mention your other fave, La Queen of the Louvre. 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.