Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Swifties on Twitter are boycotting Amsterdam. We should follow suit methinks

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 61.4k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

6 hours to go :duca:

 

also... some things I’d love for her to do in the coming months:

host snl and perform

return as mega mentor and perform on the voice

visit Kelly’s and maybe perform too

pop up at the amas and extend her aoty record

The base is literally dead and the Beyoncé base revived. Shame on swifties solidarity 

17 minutes ago, pccp said:

The base is literally dead and the Beyoncé base revived. Shame on swifties solidarity 

I mean, the Midnights thread is huge whereas I think the Renaissance thread is pretty much dead 

FcF35LdXgAIiGWU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Lover 700k :jonny5: A classic

 

Not Stale randomly smashing :rip:

Lover won :jonny:

the fact that people rush to move on from it and the Titanic sinking remix tried to ruin it

 

But long story short, the song's quality prevailed in the end :jonny:

i think it is on Wildest Dreams level as her most popular ballad among the GP

 

And the mirrorballah surge

why is that? Viral on TikTok?

1 hour ago, Safe&Sound said:

Lover won :jonny:

the fact that people rush to move on from it and the Titanic sinking remix tried to ruin it

 

But long story short, the song's quality prevailed in the end :jonny:

i think it is on Wildest Dreams level as her most popular ballad among the GP

 

And the mirrorballah surge

why is that? Viral on TikTok?

mirrorball, my tears ricochet, this is me trying and cardigan are always on my fyp with those videos with paragraphs of texts on the screen romanticizing the lyrics

1 hour ago, Steve Johnson said:

Cardigan smashing, since when? 

Folklore overall got the best boost from the album announcement and it was high anyway from August. That song also helped the whole album and especially the lead single

2 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Who was Taylor sat next to at the VMAs?

Rina Yang.

12 hours ago, By the Water said:

FcF35LdXgAIiGWU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Lover 700k :jonny5: A classic

 

Not Stale randomly smashing :rip:

Taylor's initial longevity is tragic but her longterm longevity is insane!

She truly needs a playlisting payola team like Duas or Eds. If Duas team handled Lover it wouldve been at 900m streams already :gaycat6:

16 hours ago, KOMH said:

Swifties on Twitter are boycotting Amsterdam. We should follow suit methinks

 

spacer.png

I seconds this. enough with these shitty side projects that do nothing for her career

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

 

That will be the real mourning of the swifties :deadvision:

21 hours ago, pccp said:

The base is literally dead and the Beyoncé base revived. Shame on swifties solidarity 

We should all agree on if we're gonna use the base or the album thread :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

No. The queen dying throws this into limbo. They could give her a special cover instead. Also, I’m pretty sure the Uk Gets like a whole week off when she dies… so..

Does anyone know when the Grammy deadline is? Could she release September 30 and be part of this one or the next one?

September 23 is the earliest I can see her releasing at this point. Hopefully we still get her on the cover of British Vogue next week 

9 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Does anyone know when the Grammy deadline is? Could she release September 30 and be part of this one or the next one?

Yes, September 30th is the deadline.

12 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

No. The queen dying throws this into limbo. They could give her a special cover instead. Also, I’m pretty sure the Uk Gets like a whole week off when she dies… so..

Tomorrow won’t be a good day to release a lead single for obvious reasons and the protocol for funerals for Monarchs I seen earlier is to have the funeral 10 days after a passing so the weekend of the September 17 will be flooded with funeral coverage which will also overshadow any new music. :noparty:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.