Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I hate how this fandom has somehow turned her being proud of her work into a problem. I'd rather she focuses on directing videos/ movies and exploring all forms of storytelling than her selling makeup and furnuture :deadbanana2:.

SAY IT LOUDER

and the never ending complaining about merch when she's not forcing anyone to do it

she's a brand and employing lots of people that are making a living out of it, and I rather her selling merch than these ventures that literally everyone are going into

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm glad she had fun promoting her little student film

 

...but I now need her to remember her 10th studio album is out in just over a month

 

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

Um, am I going completely insane or did the lyrics to nothing new change? 

I swear these were not the lyrics when it was released, or last month for that mater: 

Second chorus:

How did I go from growing up to breaking down

Last chorus: 

But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out 

:redface: 

How did I miss these lyrics the first time :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

I'm glad she had fun promoting her little student film

 

...but I now need her to remember her 10th studio album is out in just over a month

 

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

pls she nailed with Red TV rollout, it's gonna be fine this time too

20 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Um, am I going completely insane or did the lyrics to nothing new change? 

I swear these were not the lyrics when it was released, or last month for that mater: 

Second chorus:

How did I go from growing up to breaking down

Last chorus: 

But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out 

:redface: 

How did I miss these lyrics the first time :deadbanana2:

These lyrics never changed. This song is in repeat for a long time now.

53 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Um, am I going completely insane or did the lyrics to nothing new change? 

I swear these were not the lyrics when it was released, or last month for that mater: 

Second chorus:

How did I go from growing up to breaking down

Last chorus: 

But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out 

:redface: 

How did I miss these lyrics the first time :deadbanana2:

Always been this way luv 

She looked so beautiful last night!!! This era is giving us everything except a lead single

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

Um, am I going completely insane or did the lyrics to nothing new change? 

I swear these were not the lyrics when it was released, or last month for that mater: 

Second chorus:

How did I go from growing up to breaking down

Last chorus: 

But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out 

:redface: 

How did I miss these lyrics the first time :deadbanana2:

Stop listening at low volume sweetie. 

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

Um, am I going completely insane or did the lyrics to nothing new change? 

I swear these were not the lyrics when it was released, or last month for that mater: 

Second chorus:

How did I go from growing up to breaking down

Last chorus: 

But I wonder if they'll miss me once they drive me out 

:redface: 

How did I miss these lyrics the first time :deadbanana2:

Stop skipping this masterpiece

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

If she decides to sell a deluxe edition of Midnights with 1-3 more songs, then 1+ million debut week is very possible 

I think she'll need a variant for every retailer. Maybe some new covers or disc variations. I trust she has more tricks up her sleeve.

8 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

If she decides to sell a deluxe edition of Midnights with 1-3 more songs, then 1+ million debut week is very possible 

That's inevitable. Why do you think standard version has only 13 songs? 

Yeah a target deluxe or different covers for walmart and target could be smart.

 

I also assume Target will release a red variant for midnights vinyl. It's what she's done for the last 4 releases. :gaycat6:

38 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

That closed thread :deadbanana4: you guys went in 

 

___ 

 

The nerve of that user :rip: lol

As much as I would love a deluxe, the last time we didn’t get the exact number of tracks was og Red and coincidentally the deluxe announcement was made exactly a decade from today, since then we have been getting the standard number and deluxe too if there’s any...

11 hours ago, bluebirdsforever said:

I'm glad she had fun promoting her little student film

 

...but I now need her to remember her 10th studio album is out in just over a month

 

412247723_ScreenShot2019-04-22at2_08_09P

my impact. should I make a new pfp for midnights

8 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

If she decides to sell a deluxe edition of Midnights with 1-3 more songs, then 1+ million debut week is very possible 

my question is how does she explain it if the theme of the album is 13 nights? could they be songs written about the same nights :eli:

45 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

As much as I would love a deluxe, the last time we didn’t get the exact number of tracks was og Red and coincidentally the deluxe announcement was made exactly a decade from today, since then we have been getting the standard number and deluxe too if there’s any...

so weird to think the original red is a decade old... 

So yesterday I went to Taylor's karaoke party, and here's why she should include more folklore/evermore songs instead of her poppy album ones :

 

People sang champagne problems and exile louder than ME! or The Man 

and almost no one sang along to Miss Americana and I Think He Knows :toofunny3:

 

So if she thinks that her stadium tour needs upbeat songs, it's a NO, we need fan's favorite songs

The highlight songs from last night :

august, champagne problems, exile, Enchanted, Picture To Burn, All Too Well, Don't Blame Me, Getaway Car, Lover, WANEGBT, IKYWT, Blank Space, Shake It Off

Edited by Safe&Sound

I need her Savior Complex and I Know The End on Midnights

 

I know this base hate Phoebe, but they are her masterpiece :jonny:

 

2 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

I need her Savior Complex and I Know The End on Midnights

 

I know this base hate Phoebe, but they are her masterpiece :jonny:

 

I enjoyed her voice on nothing new. i thought ed sang that song 

Actually her DIRECTING is a major and amazing thing yall. Like I'd love to see her direct more of her own videos but also for other artists if possible and eventually once she grasps directing even more I would love for her to try and direct her own film when she is in her 40s or 50s like Barbra Streisand did with Yentel. This is an exciting and new fascet of Taylor's artistic career. We should celebrate it!

Taylor isn't a good director, but as long as this venture keeps her passionate about the industry, it's fine by me. We're getting a new album in a few weeks anyway.

I watched the short film for the second or third time, and Dylan's acting is kinda cringy. Sadie eats him up in the fight scene.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.