Everything posted by AM98GJ
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
I think TTPD is great and miles better than showgirl ngl. I was very content with it as her 11th album ! Bit bloated perhaps but still really good
-
Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Yea the outro is probably my only gripe, other than that she's a cute bop in the summer after a smoke
-
Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up
-
P!nk breaks silence: condemns Hamas, supports Palestinians, drags Macklemore
We can indeed judge you, and you can carry on crying about being on the hated side because you deserve it <3 and nothing you say is gonna change the fact that everyone else things you're a disgusting freak for those opinions!
- Footage of Ed Sheeran shouting "Free Palestine" at 2024 Kneecap concert resurfaces
-
Sam Smith - 'Sam Smith: Music Room'
Ooooo I'm ready for this, I've been enjoying Hazel Eyes although the second half is a bit flat for me
-
Loreen - 'WILDFIRE'
sometimes in her interviews she just waffles....but I'll probably end up getting tickets for next year
-
Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancé
Omg not this thread also descending into arguments. a large portion of you seriously need to get a grip like you really can't say congratulations and move on? Or not say anything at all. I truly believe anyone using this to make catty remarks cannot seriously be happy in their own life bc I would never think to do that
- Bonnie Blue holds newborn baby in porn intro video
-
Tove Lo - 'ESTRUS'
Tove never really disappoints for me so imma just wait til this is out pop an edible and listen in full and I'm SURE i'll be impressed
-
Olivia Rodrigo saved a Palestinian fashion brand from going out of business
the privelege you must enjoy to say this, or lack of self-awareness idk
-
Jessie Ware: The Discography Rate
The first rate I've taken part in why nawt
- Miley's 'Slide Away' is great and deserved better
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
So me and 5 friends do music club where we take it in turns to suggest albums then review/score them the next week. I already did Bedtime Stories as my first suggestion a year ago, now we're doing a Run-it-back round where we repeat artists and CONFESSIONS II is about to snatch them all
-
Dua Lipa - "Training Season"
Happy for You next!!!!! ******* smash
-
UK Mid: Rein Me In #1x23, Fontaines DC #15, PARTYNEXTDOOR #20; Albums: Paul Heaton #1
Tbf this will be its last week - ACR will have taken effect. what a run it's had tho. Iconic
- Madonna and Kylie Mingoue evaporated from UK chart after one week. What went wrong?
-
Sam Smith - 'Hazel Eyes'
Just starting this now and I love the jazzy feel of the opener
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
showed my straight GP girls the movie and they loved Bring Your Love & Read My Lips. They kii'd at her popping that hip
-
UK Midwk (Wed): Rein Me In #1x20, Dai Dai #2, Ariana #3/11/19; Albums: Ariana #1, 34k
I hate the discourse around ACR, they should never have introduced it
-
UK Charts | Singles: #1 Rein Me In (x19), #2 Dai Dai | Albums: #1 Charli xcx
Loool I really do not understand the anger fans have when their faves do the same thing, did Shakira not have similar incentives to increase downloads? RMI has been number 1 for 19 weeks so whether you've heard it or not it's a hit
-
UK Charts | Singles: #1 Rein Me In (x19), #2 Dai Dai | Albums: #1 Charli xcx
PERIOD
- UK Midweek (Wed): Dai Dai #1, KATSEYE #15, Charli XCX #24; Albums: Charli XCX #1, 19k
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Having to use a forwarding service to get my BILT vinyl to the UK and omg it's long. I just want it in my room
-
UK Midweek (Wed): Dai Dai #1, KATSEYE #15, Charli XCX #24; Albums: Charli XCX #1, 19k
Hoping Rein Me In takes it ngl, it's nice having such a historic record being broken by arguably a very organic smash. Yea he was kinda cheeky this week but I would be too for a 19th week, up until now it's had the longest ascent to the top 10 ever as well as the longest stint in it. and i love the song (bit overplayed in the UK now tho i fear)