Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I Bet You Think About Me was an instant Taylor classic I’m afraid. Time will be kind to it and appreciation will grow with time. Also, Having the Chris Stapleton’s sing background vocals (:rip:) where Chapman’s would have been instead >>>

 

Run is lovely. That chorus is so smooth and uplifting. Her best Ed collaboration easily and vastly superior to the uneventful EHC. Although, EHC fits with Red as a whole thematically, so I can see why it went on the album instead. Wonder if Ed ever asked for Run for him to release instead? 

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

 

 

What even is this film

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Imagine not listening to Taylor’s magnum opus.

 

Vault Tracks from my fav to least fav:

 

Nothing New

Better Man

Forever Winter

Babe

The Very First Night

I Bet You Think About Me

Message in’a Bo’ul

Run

 

I don’t count ATW10 and wouldn’t really know where to rank it. In the top 3 I guess but it’s got a life of its own and a narrative that the other 8 can’t fairly compete with

Red in full? I would never.

 

I think it’s safe to say that the country vault tracks are so much better than the pop songs on the standard and the vault.

On 9/11/2022 at 3:07 AM, Michael196 said:

As much as I would love a deluxe, the last time we didn’t get the exact number of tracks was og Red and coincidentally the deluxe announcement was made exactly a decade from today, since then we have been getting the standard number and deluxe too if there’s any...

Spoke too soon :dies:

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Spoke too soon :dies:

 

 

 

I think it’s just red variant vinyl, but we shall see

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

Red TV vault tracks:

 

1. ATW10

2. FW

3. NN

4. IBYTAM

5. BM

6. TVFN

7. Babe

8. MIAB

9. Run

 

Immaculate taste :clap3: might swap 5 and 6 but otherwise spot on 

Reddit streets saying she booked Ohio Stadium and Soldier Field for next year as well :gaycat2:

Run is so good, her best Ed collab. I think it’s really well written for what it is, it’s just supposed to be a sweet easy listening ballad, not a masterpiece. It’s far superior to EHC (boring) and End Game (dreadful). 

Not bad, not bad.

But seems like they will be down again next week

 

And no Speak Now :chick3:

 

 

 

I didn’t include ATW10 because I do agree that it basically is its own entity and really can’t be fairly ranked with the rest of the album. 

 

1. Forever Winter 

2. Nothing New 

3. I Bet You Think About Me 

4. The Very First Night 

5. Run 

6. Better Man 

7. Babe 

8. Message In A Bottle 

 

This may be unpopular, but I prefer Red’s pop vault tracks (except MIAB) over the country ones. I actually think she included the correct country tracks on the original album. I do love IBYTAM, but it could’ve been a bonus track. Begin Again and Red completely obliterate Better Man (good, but a bit overrated tbh) and Babe (never cared for it). Run definitely should’ve replaced EHC, and something like FW or TVFN could’ve easily replaced Starlight. 
 

Anyway, I don’t hate any of Red TV’s vault tracks, and I still regularly listen to the first six I ranked. Babe and MIAB have become skips for me, though. 

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not bad, not bad.

But seems like they will be down again next week

 

And no Speak Now :chick3:

 

 

 

Sad to not see Speak Now again. :sadviolin:

Ed can choke. Even on End Game, he’s the only bad part. 

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Red Vault tracks ranked

 

1. Better Man

2. Babe

3. Message in a Bottle

4. Forever Winter

5. The Very First Night

6. Nothing New

7. I Bet You Think About Me

8. Run

 

Better Man is one of her best songs tbh, probably top 15 in her discography. I love all up to 6, 7 is alright but I don’t listen to it much, and 8 is mid but I don’t dislike it 

Lead Single Showing up this Friday would be perfect. It'll be better in the long run than releasing the album at the same time 

 

37 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Long Live is such a special moment in her discography, wow :clap3:

The way Peak Now has so many career highlights :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Prison said:

The way Peak Now has so many career highlights :jonny: 

Speak Now is top 4 in her discography with folklore/evermore/Red. 

 

I really can't wait for the TV. Mine, Mean, Back To December, Enchanted, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Dear John, Long Live, Sparks Fly, Ours... :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

Also, bonus tracks two and three being remixes suggest that a lead single is coming before the album?

IDK about this because a Target exclusive song being a remix of the lead wouldn't really help the lead's performance since it won't be on streaming/iTunes. I just hope they're voice memos and a new track. In 2012 Target advertised some of the Red bonus tracks as "remixes" when they were demos

19 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

At least it’s January!

 

All these shenanigans with SN and 1989 TVs are getting me closer to the Vault tracks of TS. :duca: God let I’d Lie and Crazier be there!

  • ATRL Moderator

Was just lying in bed listening to Tim McGraw and it started POURING outside :jonny5: the way the re recording of this song will just STOMP on me :jonny5:

She should secretly pay the radio like Break My Soul and get that #1 again on release week

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.