Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Has Taylor done something to her face? It looks like she may have gotten fillers on her lower face to elongate it

But she didnt on VMA

 

Lets hope its just the angle

  • Replies 61.5k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

She's meeting fans outside literally minutes before the event starts.

Edited by Ithinkforme13

That dress is very 70s inspired, at least we're getting some midnights acknowledgement :redface:

She’ll be answering questions about the album

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

She’ll be answering questions about the album

 

 

 

 

OMG IT'S HAPPENING

 

unless "it's coming in october!!!!" and thas it :redface:

Avoiding the sacRED vinyl knowing that it’ll end up on ebay :dies:

 

 

Austin Swift not getting Enchanted TV on Disenchanted would be a big failure from him

She should skip the rep re-recording tbh. It’s clear she hates the album as much as we do :siptea:

48 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

She looks so amazing :wanda:

call it what you want but I’m in love :smitten2:

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

 

She looks like Sandra Bullock in this pic:rip:

What are the streams for OG Tracks vs Re-Recorded Tracks? I feel like this is never discussed. Maybe that's why she takes forever to release them because she knows it's not worth it in the end?

Y’all I went to tiff and saw her for 5 milliseconds but it was worth it :skull:

 

I had lots of fun at the dance party across the street and enjoyed just being downtown for the first time in a while :heart: glad I went 

 

Do we have any news about if they will release a video of the interview?

Which of these albums that Taylor high key despises is your favorite: 

 

debut

reputation

evermore

 

Mary’s song lowkey clears the other two album combined 

6 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What are the streams for OG Tracks vs Re-Recorded Tracks? I feel like this is never discussed. Maybe that's why she takes forever to release them because she knows it's not worth it in the end?

Fearless and Red TV will pass the ogs next year. Most singles are unlikely to surpass the originals (particularly the ones with a lot of playlist exposure) but all album tracks should

Omg I met Taylor today at TIFF! She took my boyfriend’s phone and took a selfie ?

 

let me go stream Afterglow on Spotify 

16 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What are the streams for OG Tracks vs Re-Recorded Tracks? I feel like this is never discussed. Maybe that's why she takes forever to release them because she knows it's not worth it in the end?

The re-recordings do pretty well and will pass the OG albums in streams, singles are the only songs that either get about the same daily streams and might not outdo the original songs in the long run. But all album tracks are bigger than their predecessors.

I hate how this fandom has somehow turned her being proud of her work into a problem. I'd rather she focuses on directing videos/ movies and exploring all forms of storytelling than her selling makeup and furnuture :deadbanana2:.

13 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I hate how this fandom has somehow turned her being proud of her work into a problem. I'd rather she focuses on directing videos/ movies and exploring all forms of storytelling than her selling makeup and furnuture :deadbanana2:.

This

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.