Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

You'd never want to wake up to the news I woke up today, pop sensation SOMBR unfollowed memonkey

streets are saying taylor spent her wednesday calling sombr's team to get them to unfollow you

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Incandescent Glow said:

That said King Of My Heart deserves to be forgotten and unloved zendaya

booo!!!

4 hours ago, Swiftie In Red said:

Too many people are coming for her lately omg. This eli figure…

She needs to put this in the music. Roast them all, mother.

You're a dragon. BE a dragon!

she did this on showgirl, it's full of drags and diss tracks and everyone got mad at her lol

3 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

SOG/HG/Treacherous/Begin Again/Sparks Fly/Back To December etc as the blueprint kukai
would cry if her return to country is like IKIIKY.. literally almost every single song on Fearless/Speak Now/Red clears blackoutbaby
Wish Nathan Chapman was back... (well not if he is MAGA. I've seen people call him MAGA but is that just because he is an old white man working in country music or is he actually?)

no like i can't stand the cliche country music like IKIIKY, like give me another sad beautiful tragic girl

43 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

funnily enough this is not the first time that user did this rip they went through the same psychosis in 2017-2019 when i used to lurk here

i dont know how many of yall remember the reputation era but that was kinda way worse than whatever this is now. atleast now i feel like there's more taywarriors to counter against these narratives

at the end of the day, we and the entire world basically love taylor swift. nobody can be normal about her, everyone wants to be a contrarian about her but will never just say "oh she's just not for me." i think it gives them some sort of superiority complex that they hate the biggest artist in the world, it's sad lmao

it's sadder that she gave them some legitimate fuel with TLOAS to drag her (which i love but understand that it is just kinda bad). at least with rep era it was just kinda centred around a drama and people finding her annoying, but rn it is just extreme overexposure and she is just becoming the face of corruption for some weird reason

i thought TS12 would've been a collapse because she took the criticism from TTPD, but she just took it to an extreme and kinda did a full 180°, but i really can't see a universe where she doesn't understand what went wrong with TLOAS, she even seemed to move on from it in the grammys thing

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Her haters are the most basic people on the planet, they are not even creative with their hate

i think that you can see this just on the basis of who they hate? like hating taylor swift is the most basic opinion in the world, everyone hates taylor swift, give me something creative, get really mad at teddy swims or something lmao

13 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Sombr was following you? bibliahh

Taylor's team told them to unfollow memonkey #howevilofher #billionaireprivilege

2 hours ago, makeawish said:

i think that you can see this just on the basis of who they hate? like hating taylor swift is the most basic opinion in the world, everyone hates taylor swift, give me something creative, get really mad at teddy swims or something lmao

I think one of the reasons people are so mad is because she wasn't supposed to get that big over time, she wasn't supposed to be the one overshadowing every other modern pop girlie. I still remember back in the day when people were talking about "who the new Madonna/Pop Queen" is, Taylor was NEVER included in the conversation for some reason. Even Katy f*cking Perry was more mentionned than Taylor for that rip

Taylor has surpassed expectations without ever becoming one of those pop stars "for the gays" if you see what i mean. And they never forgave her for it. So they spend their time hating on her in a blind hope that their hate will somehow cancel her career, which of course is never gonna happen at this point. You would think people on a pop forum would KNOW how pop culture works at this point but apparently not toofunny3

  • ATRL Moderator

I just read that Eli thread and I didn’t get the reference to Sombr earlier in this thread rip the derangement shown in that thread… my god rip

withrawls from lack of new album or TV is hitting me hard today. I am rocking in my chair, hair messy, body? FAT and just desheveled in general. Taylor PLZ give us something so I can go back to being skinny legend down monkey

I'm starting to think that maybe Debut TV won't come out this year because I feel she would have announced it by now.

We could be in for a surprise drop Folklore style on the 23rd. That wouldn't shock me.

It would be insane for her to pass up 20 years of debut…

9 hours ago, punisher said:

at the end of the day, we and the entire world basically love taylor swift. nobody can be normal about her, everyone wants to be a contrarian about her but will never just say "oh she's just not for me." i think it gives them some sort of superiority complex that they hate the biggest artist in the world, it's sad lmao

it's sadder that she gave them some legitimate fuel with TLOAS to drag her (which i love but understand that it is just kinda bad). at least with rep era it was just kinda centred around a drama and people finding her annoying, but rn it is just extreme overexposure and she is just becoming the face of corruption for some weird reason

i thought TS12 would've been a collapse because she took the criticism from TTPD, but she just took it to an extreme and kinda did a full 180°, but i really can't see a universe where she doesn't understand what went wrong with TLOAS, she even seemed to move on from it in the grammys thing

Ttpd criticism was done in bad faith and taylor listening to those loser was is nightmare … like it had issues of length but no one should have said that ttpd was mid or bad or that she needed to scale back on songwriting and details in her songs … that was a big set up…

21 hours ago, 1989 said:

This entire shoot was immaculate for it to just be a TV, but of course we never got anything extra from it

suburban

It's like the frames and budget were limited.

suburban

12 hours ago, Nnnv said:

Ttpd criticism was done in bad faith and taylor listening to those loser was is nightmare … like it had issues of length but no one should have said that ttpd was mid or bad or that she needed to scale back on songwriting and details in her songs … that was a big set up…

Yes! I'll always hate the Fandom for doing this, ttpd is (to ME) her best work, idgaf. Same with midnights.

She needs to just stop listening to stans about anything tbh, the swifites have given her bad advice repeatedly.

Everyone told her to stop wriring poetry and put away the dictionary so then she decided to make a typical pop album that's at the same level as every other pop girl, but they dragged her to the pits and added fuel to the fire. If the taylor we got with folklore through ttpd is gone, im gonna hold it against the fanbase forever biblionny

  • ATRL Moderator

her latest insta story doesn’t seem innocent

zendaya

I'll be so pissed if TS13 is not a visual album.

In the big year of 2026 when even khias are releasing visual albums, I think wanting the biggest and the wealthiest woman in music to make her 13th album, which will be her most anticipated album ever a visual project is not too much of an expectation.

41 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

her latest insta story doesn't seem innocent

zendaya

She's pushing out those cowboy boots and hats very soon

53 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

her latest insta story doesn't seem innocent

zendaya

It will just be for IKIIKY, her most promoted song since ME!th zendaya

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

her latest insta story doesn't seem innocent

zendaya

She simply couldn't be more obvious that whatever's next will be country zendaya

24 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'll be so pissed if TS13 is not a visual album.

In the big year of 2026 when even khias are releasing visual albums, I think wanting the biggest and the wealthiest woman in music to make her 13th album, which will be her most anticipated album ever a visual project is not too much of an expectation.

Honestly I understand wanting a visual album. That said, if she ever does that, I hope she won't be the one directing the MVs. She's had some successes with MVs since she became a director, like cardigan, ATW10 or most notably Ophelia, but the vast majority is really just mid (Anti-Hero, Karma, I Can See You, Lavender Haze, Bejeweled...), and some are really terrible (Opalite, The Man). We just need someone else in the room and then I'm 100% supportive of a visual album (even though it doesn't really feel like she'd really be interested in that tbh? idk she doesn't give off the vibe that the visual aspect is something she's super interested in). Otherwise, she can lowkey keep it and focus on making a couple great ones.

Unpopular opinion I know but I like TLOASG and still listen to it and I really don't know why fans hate on it so much cause it seems GP loves it which is who I think she was targeting anyway

Is this a safe space for me to voice a TayFear?

My fear is that she's seeing the success of IKIIKY (at least in the US) and she's like

"oh this is just great, this is the exact type of country music my audience now wants from me I guess, hi Jack, yes, please give me another 15 of those, including these wonderfully cheesy mouthorgans and saxophones, YAY!"

and while I can acknowledge that IKIIKY is a cute song and it does have success, I will cry more than I did with Showgirl if she releases a "feel good on your commute to work, salary slaves!"-type-of-album full of these types of songs

Like, I'm ACTUALLY scared about this

Ok vent over

taylor-swift-taylor.gif

1 minute ago, Lemonaade said:

Unpopular opinion I know but I like TLOASG and still listen to it and I really don't know why fans hate on it so much cause it seems GP loves it which is who I think she was targeting anyway

For sure it was a GP album and i like it too!

I feel like if she just pushed eldest daughter to the end or replaced it, that it would've been better recieved cause everyone lingers on that 1 song, everything else is good basic gp pop music.

(Actually romantic is a bop idc what any Twitter loser says, sis finally stood up for herself yet gets the blame thrown on her)

1 minute ago, fantafantanocoke said:

Is this a safe space for me to voice a TayFear?

My fear is that she's seeing the success of IKIIKY (at least in the US) and she's like

"oh this is just great, this is the exact type of country music my audience now wants from me I guess, hi Jack, yes, please give me another 15 of those, including these wonderfully cheesy mouthorgans and saxophones, YAY!"

and while I can acknowledge that IKIIKY is a cute song and it does have success, I will cry more than I did with Showgirl if she releases a "feel good on your commute to work, salary slaves!"-type-of-album full of these types of songs

Like, I'm ACTUALLY scared about this

Ok vent over

taylor-swift-taylor.gif

Country is her roots, how is she going to mess that up? IkI is from a children's soundtrack skull of course it's going to be more basic and straightforward

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.