Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

She said TSLOP wouldn't have any additional songs though khalyan2 it better be a Debut 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition or something like that

  • Replies 61.6k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

IKIIKY deluxe package with a couple remixes khalyan2

with how much shes promoting this i wouldnt rule it out atp..suburban

debut 20th year anniversary edition

original tracks + rerecords + Crazier and You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home (Taylor's Version)

OMFG?

I bet it's out next Friday. Everyone and their MOTHER is releasing this Friday

Has to be for Showgirl, it's why she hasn't announced debut.. it's not happening this year

As someone who enjoys life I am HERE for a deluxe. She likely wants to save the era and deliver some gorgeous bonus songs that rival the best stuff on standard.

I'm hoping the deluxe is for The Life of a Showgirl because I actually enjoy that record. If not, I suppose debut is fine, as long as it is re-recorded.

6 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

sometimes ppl make up new threads to drag her & i'm like "oh i didn't know that was an achievement she even had." like, weeks on spotify album chart, didn't know anyone tracked that?

The resident haters know way more about her than the average Swiftie. I assume they were all homeschooled and/or beauty school dropouts.

  • Popular Post

Can we just chill with the Showgirl hate for a sec?

Ophelia… a classic!

Elizabeth… a bop!

Opalite… free serotonin!

Father… confidence boost!

Ruin… she is a GEM.

Actually… an anthem for when you're dealing with coworkers that you hate ijbol…

WL… is gorgeous tbh

CANCELLED! Is a bop

Honey… is a slay

Showgirl… is inspiring

I actually don't get the hate lmao

Is it bad that I hope it's Showgirl and not debut?

zendaya

What lines up more with the Target TS20 page and how she's been acting lately with respect to songwriting and country music and "her roots"? I don't have the answer, just trying to frame it in case there's more I'm not thinking of.

I guess she could save debut for its 25th anniversary and time it to her R&R HOF Debut….

I want it to be for showgirl solely because I want her to push another single like ophelia with a stellar music video.

Please God please let it be a deluxe of anything but I Knew It I Knew You

When it's a Showgirl double vinyl with all the acoustic versions

zendaya

Hopefully it's a Showgirl deluxe

I really want another #1 from this era

Showgirl deluxe to kickstart her Grammy campaign probably.

Wise decision.

I think debut TV will be in October and includes I Knew It, I Knew You

TAYLORD IS COMING

SHOWGIRL DELUXE / REPUTATION DELUXE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY WITH 6 SHOWGIRL BONUS TRACKS AND 6 REPUTATION BONUS TRACKS, ITS OUT FRIDAY. MIRRORING I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU ANNOUNCEMENT

DEBUT 20TH ANNIVERSAY ANNOUNCEMENT 9/27 AT VMAS WHEN SHE WINS FOR OPHELIA, RELEASE ON OCTOBER 23RD. 31 TRACKS

YES YES YES

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it was anything Showgirl related considering she's been dead silent on it in the Grammy interview and instead talked about loving her roots more + her efforts to appeal to country radio.

I'd also prefer it if we left Showgirl in the past, personally. If it's Showgirl-related though, the songs better be Ophelia/Ruin The Friendship level because we really don't need another Eldest Daughter or Wood.

30 minutes ago, Swiftie In Red said:

Can we just chill with the Showgirl hate for a sec?

Ophelia… a classic!

Elizabeth… a bop!

Opalite… free serotonin!

Father… confidence boost!

Ruin… she is a GEM.

Actually… an anthem for when you're dealing with coworkers that you hate ijbol…

WL… is gorgeous tbh

CANCELLED! Is a bop

Honey… is a slay

Showgirl… is inspiring

I actually don't get the hate lmao

ummm the wood shade? 😀

  • Popular Post

Tim McGraw / Picture to Burn / Teardrops on My Guitar / A Place in this World / Cold as You / The Outside / Tied Together with a Smile / Stay Beautiful / Should've Said No / Mary's Song (Oh My My My) / Our Song / I'm Only Me When I'm With You / Invisible / A Perfectly Good Heart / Beautiful Eyes / I Heart ? / Crazier / This is Really Happening / Making Up for Lost Love / Dark Blue Tennessee / Never Mind / Welcome Distraction / What I Learned From You / Bother Me / Frontseat / Long Time Going / Just South of Knowing Why / All Night Diner / Nashville / Don't Need You Now / Thirteen Blocks

BE READY TAYGOD NATION

OUR LEADER IE COMING

THE LIFE OF A SHOWGIRL (DELUXE) OUT SEPTEMBER 18TH.

REPUTATION (DELUXE) OUT SEPTEMBER 18TH.

TAYLOR SWIFT (20TH ANNIVERSARY VERSION) OUT OCTOBER 23RD.

TAYLOR SWIFT (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

FEARLESS (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

SPEAK NOW (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

RED (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

1989 (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

REPUTATION (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

THE COMPLETE COLLECTIONS WILL BE REPACKAGINGS FEATURING THE RE-RECORDINGS AND THE ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF BOTH THE STANDARD ALBUM TRACKS AND THE VAULT TRACKS ALLOWING FOR THE FIRST RELEASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF THE UNRELEASED SONGS. THESE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS ON NOVEMBER 18TH WHEN SHE WINS SINGLE OF THE YEAR FOR I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU

TAYLORD IS COMING

HER THIRTEENTH STUDIO ALBUM "MY SECRET GARDEN" WILL BE RELEASED ON AUGUST 13TH, 2027, AFTER BEING ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 13TH AHEAD OF HER HEADLINING GLASTONBURY SET. THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE TRIPLE ALBUM RELEASE TO HONOR THE CONCEPT OF FOUNTAIN PEN, QUILL PEN AND GLITTER GEL PEN SONGS THAT SHE INTRODUCED US TO IN THE MIDNIGHTS ERA. THESE THREE ALBUMS WILL FEATURE PRODUCTION FROM TAYLORD HERSELF, JACK ANTOGOD, AARON DESSLORD, DANN HUFF. ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE DONE BY IMOGEN HEAP AND ETHAN GRUSKA. THANK YOU TAYLORD. FEATURES ON SOME OF THE 39 SONGS (13 PER ALBUM) WILL INCLUDE HAIM, PHOEBE BRIDGERS, STEVIE NICKS, PAUL MCCARTNEY, CARLY RAE JEPSEN AND NOAH KAHAN. THANK YOU TAYLORD.

SHE IS COMING. ON THIS DAY IN 2027, WE WILL HAVE TWELVEVNEW TAYLORD RELEASES. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU. LETS REVIEW THE RELEASE SCHEDULE:

9/18: REPUTATION DELUXE + SHOWGIRL DELUXE

10/23: DEBUT 20TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE

11/20: DEBUT + FEARLESS + SPEAK NOW + RED + 1989 + REPUTATION COMPLETE COLLECTION RELEASES

8/13: MY SECRET GARDEN VOLUMES ONE, TWO AND THREE

10/23/28: TS14 OH MY GOD

TAYLORD NATION WE MUST STAY TOGETHER AND STREAM AND BUY FAITHFULLY.

WE CAN NOT LET MRS. TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT-KELCE DOWN. OH MY GOD TAYGOD IS GOING TO BE TOURING IN 2028. TAYLORD NATION PLEASE HOLD ME BACK. WE MUST SUPPORT THE QUEEN. THIS IS SO SERIOUS. @PHOEBEBRIDGERS MOVE TO THE BACK OF THE LINE. MOVE OVER MOVE OVER MOVE OVER TAYLORD IS SO CLOSE TAYLORD IS COMING TAYLORD IS COMING TAYLORD I HAVE MISSEDBYOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE MY JESUS!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU TAYLORD.

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

girl get it together

azealia

TAYLORD IS COMING I MUST DEVOTE MYSELF TO HER RELEASES

6 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

Tim McGraw / Picture to Burn / Teardrops on My Guitar / A Place in this World / Cold as You / The Outside / Tied Together with a Smile / Stay Beautiful / Should've Said No / Mary's Song (Oh My My My) / Our Song / I'm Only Me When I'm With You / Invisible / A Perfectly Good Heart / Beautiful Eyes / I Heart ? / Crazier / This is Really Happening / Making Up for Lost Love / Dark Blue Tennessee / Never Mind / Welcome Distraction / What I Learned From You / Bother Me / Frontseat / Long Time Going / Just South of Knowing Why / All Night Diner / Nashville / Don't Need You Now / Thirteen Blocks

BE READY TAYGOD NATION

OUR LEADER IE COMING

THE LIFE OF A SHOWGIRL (DELUXE) OUT SEPTEMBER 18TH.

REPUTATION (DELUXE) OUT SEPTEMBER 18TH.

TAYLOR SWIFT (20TH ANNIVERSARY VERSION) OUT OCTOBER 23RD.

TAYLOR SWIFT (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

FEARLESS (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

SPEAK NOW (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

RED (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

1989 (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

REPUTATION (THE COMPLETE COLLECTION) OUT NOVEMBER 20TH.

THE COMPLETE COLLECTIONS WILL BE REPACKAGINGS FEATURING THE RE-RECORDINGS AND THE ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF BOTH THE STANDARD ALBUM TRACKS AND THE VAULT TRACKS ALLOWING FOR THE FIRST RELEASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF THE UNRELEASED SONGS. THESE WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS ON NOVEMBER 18TH WHEN SHE WINS SINGLE OF THE YEAR FOR I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU

TAYLORD IS COMING

HER THIRTEENTH STUDIO ALBUM "MY SECRET GARDEN" WILL BE RELEASED ON AUGUST 13TH, 2027, AFTER BEING ANNOUNCED ON JUNE 13TH AHEAD OF HER HEADLINING GLASTONBURY SET. THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE TRIPLE ALBUM RELEASE TO HONOR THE CONCEPT OF FOUNTAIN PEN, QUILL PEN AND GLITTER GEL PEN SONGS THAT SHE INTRODUCED US TO IN THE MIDNIGHTS ERA. THESE THREE ALBUMS WILL FEATURE PRODUCTION FROM TAYLORD HERSELF, JACK ANTOGOD, AARON DESSLORD, DANN HUFF. ADDITIONAL PRODUCTION CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE DONE BY IMOGEN HEAP AND ETHAN GRUSKA. THANK YOU TAYLORD. FEATURES ON SOME OF THE 39 SONGS (13 PER ALBUM) WILL INCLUDE HAIM, PHOEBE BRIDGERS, STEVIE NICKS, PAUL MCCARTNEY, CARLY RAE JEPSEN AND NOAH KAHAN. THANK YOU TAYLORD.

SHE IS COMING. ON THIS DAY IN 2027, WE WILL HAVE TWELVEVNEW TAYLORD RELEASES. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU. LETS REVIEW THE RELEASE SCHEDULE:

9/18: REPUTATION DELUXE + SHOWGIRL DELUXE

10/23: DEBUT 20TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE

11/20: DEBUT + FEARLESS + SPEAK NOW + RED + 1989 + REPUTATION COMPLETE COLLECTION RELEASES

8/13: MY SECRET GARDEN VOLUMES ONE, TWO AND THREE

10/23/28: TS14 OH MY GOD

TAYLORD NATION WE MUST STAY TOGETHER AND STREAM AND BUY FAITHFULLY.

2 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

WE CAN NOT LET MRS. TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT-KELCE DOWN. OH MY GOD TAYGOD IS GOING TO BE TOURING IN 2028. TAYLORD NATION PLEASE HOLD ME BACK. WE MUST SUPPORT THE QUEEN. THIS IS SO SERIOUS. @PHOEBEBRIDGERS MOVE TO THE BACK OF THE LINE. MOVE OVER MOVE OVER MOVE OVER TAYLORD IS SO CLOSE TAYLORD IS COMING TAYLORD IS COMING TAYLORD I HAVE MISSEDBYOU SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE MY JESUS!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU TAYLORD.

exactly, we need infinite levels of payola to the point where it's shoved down everyones throat

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.