Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I think that the one in which she's holding a glass is very taylor-esque and that's what 13 years of being a swiftie has done to my brain

You mean because Her (or AI Her) neck is hunched over? 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Literally not a single aspect of this leak is believable. They made a terrible job yet everyone eats it up ew. Midnights era and suburban legends sweeties

8 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

If anything was real she would've dropped all info immediately as she has with Midnights, TTPD and SNTV

The podcast is already recorded, tho. If she's indeed announcing it there, there's nothing much to do but wait. Announcing it now because of the leak would turn a lot of people away from the podcast.

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

THIS IS INSANEEEE

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

Swifties need help, because how are people finding these things out already 

 

Spoiler

please keep it coming 

 

No one outside of the stan world would be able to find the leaks :suburban:

11 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

This is giving real and it's all serving so hard


Can't wait for the announcement tomorrow 

Wednesday

3 minutes ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

Can someone with a sharp eye please check the details of this photo against the leaked image to see if we can find any AI flaws?

4 minutes ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

******* hell :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The absurd thing is that they are made in such a precise way that they cannot be fake. They would have gotten away with just posting fake photos but the fact that they also posted the lyrics makes me believe they are real (and I hope not because it would be insane). THEN THAT USER ALREADY KNEW THE TITLE HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!😭

  • ATRL Moderator

not one of the lyrics on Father Figure being "because my d*ck's bigger" 

 

spacer.png

Just now, GabeInPolaroids said:

Wednesday

I'm hoping for the announcement tomorrow (because it's the 12th) and then a more in depth discussion on the podcast on the 13th :WAP:

6 minutes ago, poppurple said:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

Which is why the one floating around on Twitter looks fake to me. The picture on Twitter has a solid, light colored floor, like it has been pasted in (or filled in generatively).

 

The chaise in the photo also has a drop shadow while nothing else in the photo does. 

Oh how I missed this. Was supposed to study and write a play, but i can only focus on thissssssssssssss

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

Can someone with a sharp eye please check the details of this photo against the leaked image to see if we can find any AI flaws?

I did and it just matches perfectly :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Janekkk said:

Just saw that one track is called Wood 

:rip:

 

It's about Travis' big wood :WAP:

I doubt she is back working with Max Martin, they were in a "beef" because of Scooter. That's why he was left from the vault tracks, am I wrong?

Edited by GRETCHEN

3 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Can someone with a sharp eye please check the details of this photo against the leaked image to see if we can find any AI flaws?

The carpet is obviously different, but that's easily changed :deadbanana:

 

Everything else, down to the lattice in the mirror looks the same :deadbanana:

someone please go and find the designer of her clothes :suburban:

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

not one of the lyrics on Father Figure being "because my d*ck's bigger" 

 

spacer.png

girllllllllllllll how can you even read that???? lolll 

never mind, just found it lollllllllllll

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.