Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

Erik Arvinder in the credits of #that song when this tweet was posted a while ago... Guys

 

 

 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Apparently, there's an exclusive Target version called the Summertime Spritz Shimmer vinyl, which will come with a double-sided poster and a poem by Taylor.

 

Edited by poppurple

3 minutes ago, Peak Now said:
  Hide contents

I just clocked that if it's real there's NO Jack Antonoff anywhere :rip:

Spoiler

Perched for her to reveal the 1am Edition disc exclusively produced by him :gaycat2:

 

i'm so so curious to see how's gonna be the roll out with all the new rules. i'm sad we won't be getting all those surprises on release week. they were good amunition for the haters, but i just loved the new contents and of course the possibility of new music from deluxes versions

1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

The base is divided into two groups of those who deny these leaks and those who firmly believe that they're real, whatever happens next, one thing is for sure: one of these two groups are gonna be so humiliated.

:suburban:

And we know exactly which one.

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

Erik Arvinder in the credits of #that song when this tweet was posted a while ago... Guys

 

 

 

And that's why he was planted in the credits, not the other way around!:gaycat7:

Just now, Catch22 said:

And we know exactly which one.

 

:suburban:

sis let them have their moment and we'll have ours in a couple of days :suburban:

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

Apparently, there's an exclusive Target version called the Summertime Spritz Shimmer vinyl, which will come with a double-sided poster and a poem by Taylor.

 

how do you know that? searched on twitter and found nothing 👀

29 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Anche questo non lo sa :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Spoiler

this user wrote that the album tracklist was already leaked 3 weeks ago in a facebook's group and that's why they already knew the title. THIS IS INSANE I'M 99% SURE THAT IT'S REAL

 

I'm living for this mess god I love being a swiftie

:sabrina:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

So what's the alleged album name

The Life of a Showgirl 

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

So what's the alleged album name

If that stuff is real Model American Model is definitely possible

debut tv getting her revenge cause she was suppose to be next :suburban:

I need computer science Swifties to look at the code of her website or whatever 

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

And that's why he was planted in the credits, not the other way around!:gaycat7:

I'm starting to think #those pics are real... Even my graphic designer bestie said it's very very hard to fake something like that (and it also fits with the rumors about the cabaret themed record that were going around last month:biblionny:)

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

our base being HAWT :gaycat2:

 

spacer.png

This new thing with ATRL is very pro-chicken because what if we didn't want the rest of ATRL to find out about the half-cooked chickens? :suburban:

2 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

So what's the alleged album name

female rage: the musical

model american model

alison

 :deadbanana:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.