Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

This bop

 

 

Edited by poppurple

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, Ariana Swift said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this user wrote that the album tracklist was already leaked 3 weeks ago in a facebook's group and that's why they already knew the title. THIS IS INSANE I'M 99% SURE THAT IT'S REAL

 

its over. its real. YES

9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

818amdV.png

 

Now this is NOT my Taylor Swift

 

The FaceTune if real, whew 

gaylors in denial about this being real. of course they are always against what's obvious lol

17 minutes ago, Peak Now said:
  Hide contents

I just clocked that if it's real there's NO Jack Antonoff anywhere :rip:

Yayyy

Edited by David_Greengrass97

i've been gagging over those pics and keep going back and forth on if they're real or not but i think they are. which means we're in for a Max & Shellback produced masterpiece with a Father Figure interpolation…,,,,.,,,…..jesus mary and joesph:WAP:

1 minute ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

gaylors in denial about this being real. of course they are always against what's obvious lol

Why do you LOSERS always bring up Gaylors when it's not even a current topic of discussion? Stay ON topic you wretch. 

Just imagine the music video(s) (I couldn't use the plural form with confidence) :suburban:

So we got drums, keys, guitar, bass, percussion, piano, pedal steel guitar, banjo, mandolin, electric guitar, violins, cello, clarinet, baritone sax, tenor sax, flute, trumpet, trombone, alto sax, english horns, upright piano & synthesizer strings for title track

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Vespertine said:

Why do you LOSERS always bring up Gaylors when it's not even a current topic of discussion? Stay ON topic you wretch. 

:bibliahh:

not to set expectations high but i'm really hoping she gets a Blinding Lights moment with Max Martin on board too :jonny5:

The way I knew she would kick Jack Antonoff out of the album as soon as I saw the criticism against TTPD.

 

It's SO something she would do

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsH8WD928fM2lHRGLq36a

 

Edited by Mitsuki

Just now, aotearoa said:

even the music video is leaking omg

 

  Reveal hidden contents

sddefault.jpg

lmaooo

 

NICE!

17 minutes ago, Peak Now said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just clocked that if it's real there's NO Jack Antonoff anywhere :rip:

the way almost every new fan was asking for a short album and no jack and then she listened to them............... 

The way I'm gonna challenge myself with the most difficult songs like loml again 🤩🤩🤩 @Dear Reader

15 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

818amdV.png

 

Now this is NOT my Taylor Swift

 

She did not make a whole album cover out of the bottom half of her face, just for you to not recognize it :sabrina:

 

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

The unsettling concept of going back to Max Martin after 8 years and the biggest hit that comes out of your sessions is a Fortnight-sized hit. :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, peterstyles13 said:

Ok yeah it's real... 

 

:ryan3:

why did you switch sis 

 

:ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

The way I'm gonna challenge myself with the most difficult songs like loml again 🤩🤩🤩 @Dear Reader

you can do it baby! :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.