Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, 305 said:

And when the announcement is for their baby named Orange then what 

Which is a reference to Gwyneth Paltrow 's daughter, cause Goop founder is involved in Tay's directorial debut!

:sabrina:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

regardless if it's real or not;

 

it's crazy how some swifties are so in denial and swear pictures/track names leaking again isn't a possibility :bibliahh:  she's literally one of the biggest artists to ever walk this earth.. if physical copies have been made i'm sure several people tried to get their hands on one to take pictures

this is such a dream. an album full of max martin with this aesthetic............. jesus christtttt, too good to be true

How am I supposed to sleep after all of this. I wonder what I'll wake up to 

Just now, hoax said:

The carpet is obviously different, but that's easily changed :deadbanana:

 

Everything else, down to the lattice in the mirror looks the same :deadbanana:

it's really not difficult to give ai a picture of the room and have it take photos in it in different angles. the gagging over a 10 second chatgpt task :sabrina:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

girllllllllllllll how can you even read that???? lolll 

never mind, just found it lollllllllllll

I saw someone pointing that out on twitter :sabrina:

Let me run a "Suburban Lesbians (AI'd Version)" and pretend I love everything in some threads and hate everything in other threads so no one can drag me later.

 

:khalyan:

Also, if it's fake, the person behind this wrote the lyrics :dies: the effort 

 

Captura_de_Tela_2025-08-11_as_19.39.43.p

Taylor is somewhere in New York right now, using an old sheet on which she and Travis had sex as a backdrop with her iPhone on her bedside table, redoing the entire album photoshoot after everything just got leaked 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

the way this base is divided in believers and deniers and here i am remaining skeptical so I don't end up looking like a fool :ryan3:

3 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Just saw that one track is called Wood 

:rip:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Just saw that one track is called Wood 

:rip:

 

and then you find out in Evermore there is one called Ivy

Yea this is clearly real.. There's just no way someone would do all this and use real locations for some AI ****.. Exciting to say the least.. Max and Taylor are ALWAYS 10/10.. 

Just now, GRETCHEN said:

Also, if it's fake, the person behind this wrote the lyrics :dies: the effort 

 

Captura_de_Tela_2025-08-11_as_19.39.43.p

Her name was kitty? Effort?

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

it's really not difficult to give ai a picture of the room and have it take photos in it in different angles. the gagging over a 10 second chatgpt task :sabrina:

Exactly what I'm thinking :deadbanana2: I think some people underestimate how powerful generative AI has gotten, especially if you give it a bunch of source material (easy to find online for this room) to work with. 

Just now, GRETCHEN said:

Also, if it's fake, the person behind this wrote the lyrics :dies: the effort 

 

Captura_de_Tela_2025-08-11_as_19.39.43.p

Yeah, Taylor did

Spoiler

I just clocked that if it's real there's NO Jack Antonoff anywhere :rip:

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

it's really not difficult to give ai a picture of the room and have it take photos in it in different angles. the gagging over a 10 second chatgpt task :sabrina:

Everytime you find a excuse to convincente yourself…

Just now, curiousladybug said:

Yea this is clearly real.. There's just no way someone would do all this and use real locations for some AI ****.. Exciting to say the least.. Max and Taylor are ALWAYS 10/10.. 

Deluluuuu ijbol a gazillion attempts to do this happen every era with tremendous effort and creativity because it gets this much attention every time 

5 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

Which is a reference to Gwyneth Paltrow 's daughter, cause Goop founder is involved in Tay's directorial debut!

:sabrina:

Layers!!! Mastermind. Then Apple gears up to make her debut as an author with the children's book "Apples to Oranges"

:ryan3:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Peak Now said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just clocked that if it's real there's NO Jack Antonoff anywhere :rip:

Spoiler

he can be on the Deluxe 6 months later, it's all good :ryan3:

 

Just now, aotearoa said:

now hold on wait a minute...

wheres elvira, kendric and soundwave? 

 

nicki-minaj.gif

on the deluxe sis, just you wait

The base is divided into two groups of those who deny these leaks and those who firmly believe that they're real, whatever happens next, one thing is for sure: one of these two groups are gonna be so humiliated.

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.