Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

The fact that it's "leaking" now of all times makes it very sus ngl

 

Spoiler

Recently Browsing   92 Members

 

 

 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Imagine being the person who has to tell Taylor all her lyrics leaked before the album was even announced 

:suburban:


I pray this is fake for the sake of their health

Can someone link me to these leaks so I can report ofc?! :sabrina:

1 minute ago, poppurple said:

Not this one also knowing about it :deadbanana2: 

 

 

is her password taylor1313???

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, curiousladybug said:

Can someone link me to these leaks so I can report ofc?! :sabrina:

they're posted in this very thread sister

 

spacer.png

like the poses and hand gestures are sooooo taylor idk how to explain it :suburban:

If anything was real she would've dropped all info immediately as she has with Midnights, TTPD and SNTV

Not to clown too much but has Taylor noted what is the Chorus in her vinyl lyrics before? Also if you look closely then some song lyrics has CHORUS in it multiple times in all caps and some have none which seems like a weird decision. Could it be an initial mockup for the actual 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

they're posted in this very thread sister

 

spacer.png

If the Brazilians have already made the version of the photo with Gretchen's face, then it's probably true. :clap3:

This is giving real and it's all serving so hard


Can't wait for the announcement tomorrow 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

like the poses and hand gestures are sooooo taylor idk how to explain it :suburban:

her left arm looks long as fu*k though 

 

:suburban:

 

spacer.png

Just now, Joesuda said:

Not to clown too much but has Taylor noted what is the Chorus in her vinyl lyrics before? Also if you look closely then some song lyrics has CHORUS in it multiple times in all caps and some have none which seems like a weird decision. Could it be an initial mockup for the actual 

Yeah it's normal for her to do this. The chorus is usually represented by 'CHORUS'

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

If anything was real she would've dropped all info immediately as she has with Midnights, TTPD and SNTV

Well, it's been like what 2 hours? And it's different anyways. Back then we had titles. Assuming it's real, music can leak any second now 

I'm gonna be honest, I'd be upset if the real visuals didn't look as good as these "leaked" ones :suburban:

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'm gonna be honest, I'd be upset if the real visuals didn't look as good as these "leaked" ones :suburban:

these are the real ones

 

:suburban:

It would be both hilarious and tragic if all of this were fake, and the real album turned out to be just another sad, melancholic, and depressing one with all the photos showing her mourning something. :ahh:

 

 

Spoiler

the-tortured-poets-department-photoshoot

 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'm gonna be honest, I'd be upset if the real visuals didn't look as good as these "leaked" ones :suburban:

many such cases :suburban:

 

Spoiler

 

 

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

her left arm looks long as fu*k though 

 

:suburban:

 

spacer.png

I think that the one in which she's holding a glass is very taylor-esque and that's what 13 years of being a swiftie has done to my brain

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

many such cases :suburban:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

I actually like the real fortni-NEVER MADE IT CLEAR NEVER MADE IT RIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE GOING ON A FORTNIGHT :jonny5:

One of the photos seems to be set in this room at the Los Angeles Theater. Honestly, if it's fake, and someone went to such lengths with artistic and visual references to create a deepfake about a Taylor Swift album, I need to meet them and congratulate them for the effort.

 

DVieHOJUQAAVG0N.jpg

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.