Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

The photo of them on his insta where she's in the glasses is very cute I fear 

 

:clack:

I fear I bagged a new profile pic with that one :ryan3:

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • Popular Post

Dragging folklore will never make sense to me. The track run of the 1 through invisible string is the longest streak of genuine perfect 10s I've ever heard on an album. There's really nothing below an 8 on the entire thing. And I love Poplor! 
 

folklore is not my favorite TS record, but I think it's objectively her best. evermore is incredible too, and IMO it's a little silly to separate them. She should've cut some fat (and evermore certainly has a little fat) and done an EP, thus securing the biggest album of the 2020s…alas, c'est la vie! folklore is better, though. And not just because it did it first. Critics and the public agree. 
 

Imagine calling august, cardigan, the 1, exile, my tears ricochet, mirrorball, seven, the last great american dynasty, this is me trying, illicit affairs, epiphany (I could name the whole tracklist) BORING of all things. Some of y'all were sat in the movie theatre watching Marvel slop instead of in AP/IB English and it SHOWS.

:clack:
 

Some fans being annoying by not recognizing her artistic merit outside the sisters IS annoying, but it's undeniable that they're stone cold masterpieces. 

Giving the blind people a serve, I see you, blondie!

spacer.png

Spoiler

Or do I? :ryan3:

 

My favorite thing about cute Tayvis news is stalking the Gaylor sub to see them crash out. Time for a perusal! 

:ryan3:

Folklore stans are definitely the second worst part of the fanbase though. Only behind the little putas, of course :ryan3:

 

And to the puta stans getting brave:

Spoiler

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, aotearoa said:

so... what was the countdown for

 

 

they were just doing it to represent the number of the album, we're just terminal clowns :suburban:

37 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

they were just doing it to represent the number of the album, we're just terminal clowns :suburban:

it feels like a trap... we're already in one :rip:

I mean the posts literally said "welcome home" and started at Debut… it made no sense to expect posts for Lover to TTPD

 

mass delusion one again I fear 

 

:suburban:

  • Author
3 hours ago, By the Water said:

Folklore stans are definitely the second worst part of the fanbase though. Only behind the little putas

Neither of these things account for the people who like Lover, who are pretty obviously the worst part of the fandom.

4 hours ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Dragging folklore will never make sense to me. The track run of the 1 through invisible string is the longest streak of genuine perfect 10s I've ever heard on an album. There's really nothing below an 8 on the entire thing. And I love Poplor! 
 

folklore is not my favorite TS record, but I think it's objectively her best. evermore is incredible too, and IMO it's a little silly to separate them. She should've cut some fat (and evermore certainly has a little fat) and done an EP, thus securing the biggest album of the 2020s…alas, c'est la vie! folklore is better, though. And not just because it did it first. Critics and the public agree. 
 

Imagine calling august, cardigan, the 1, exile, my tears ricochet, mirrorball, seven, the last great american dynasty, this is me trying, illicit affairs, epiphany (I could name the whole tracklist) BORING of all things. Some of y'all were sat in the movie theatre watching Marvel slop instead of in AP/IB English and it SHOWS.

:clack:
 

Some fans being annoying by not recognizing her artistic merit outside the sisters IS annoying, but it's undeniable that they're stone cold masterpieces. 

Me loving Marvel slop, Poplor, and folkmore. I fear I have range!

:ryan3:

 

I don't really come here, and no one asked for this, but I was bored and tried to narrow the album down...

 

1. The Tortured Poets Department

2. Down Bad

3. But Daddy I Love Him

4. So Long, London

5. How Did It End?

6. Fresh Out the Slammer

7. Guilty as Sin?

8. I Hate It Here

9. loml

10. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

11. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

12. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

13. The Alchemy

14. The Manuscript

15. Clara Bow

 

 

Did I nail it or fail it?

1 hour ago, Onion Girl said:

I don't really come here, and no one asked for this, but I was bored and tried to narrow the album down...

 

1. The Tortured Poets Department

2. Down Bad

3. But Daddy I Love Him

4. So Long, London

5. How Did It End?

6. Fresh Out the Slammer

7. Guilty as Sin?

8. I Hate It Here

9. loml

10. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

11. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

12. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

13. The Alchemy

14. The Manuscript

15. Clara Bow

 

 

Did I nail it or fail it?

You kept the title track in the 15 tracks you wanted? :clack:

 

There's many songs i have in common in my own 15 tracks version of TTPD for the days I don't have the time to listen to the entire thing, but with very different tracklisting. 

 

Spoiler

1. So Long London

2. How Did It End? 

3. I Hate It Here

4. Guilty As Sin?

--the album starts with the exploration of the Joe relationship. She explains why she ended it, and questions the breakup and her role in it. But in the end, she just felt like **** staying with him so she just tried escaping through in her mind and this is where she found the Ratty of it all--

 

 

5. Fresh Out The Slammer

6. But Daddy I Love Him

--this is the beginning of the relation with the Rat. I would've added The Alchemy if I didn't try to limit myself to 15 songs. She's finally free from Joe and she doesn't care at all that nobody like Matty--

 

7. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

8. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

--we see her realizing this is not working, but being in complete denial about it. "Once I fix me, he's gonna miss me". Well...--

 

9. Down Bad

--depression phase--

 

10. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

--now this is anger--

 

11. The Prophecy

--bargaining, thinking if her relationship didn't work it's because of a higher power--

 

12. loml

13. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

14. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

--acceptance. Even if she is still hurt by everything, she finally understands what happened and learned a lesson from all this.--

 

15. The Manuscript

--the closing track that is basically a reflection on her artistic instinct during her entire career. "The story isn't mine anymore" is the perfect line to end the album--

 

I think I just really really liked the 5 stages of grief theory that was going on during the lead up to the album so I made my version of the album follow that theory. 

Edited by Incandescent Glow

2 minutes ago, Incandescent Glow said:

You kept the title track in the 15 tracks you wanted? :clack:

 

There's many songs i have in common in my own 15 tracks version of TTPD for the days I don't have the time to listen to the entire thing, but with very different tracklisting. 

 

  Hide contents

1. So Long London

2. How Did It End? 

3. I Hate It Here

4. Guilty As Sin?

--the album starts with the exploration of the Joe relationship. She explains why she ended it, and questions the breakup and her role in it. But in the end, she just felt like **** staying with him so she just tried escaping through in her mind and this is where she found the Ratty of it all--

 

 

5. Fresh Out The Slammer

6. But Daddy I Love Him

--this is the beginning of the relation with the Rat. I would've added The Alchemy if I didn't try to limit myself to 15 songs. She's finally free from Joe and she doesn't care at all that nobody like Matty--

 

7. I Can Fix Him (No Really I Can)

8. My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

--we see her realizing this is not working, but being in complete denial about it. "Once I fix me, he's gonna miss me". Well...--

 

9. Down Bad

--depression phase--

 

10. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

--now this is anger--

 

11. The Prophecy

--bargaining, thinking if her relationship didn't work it's because of a higher power--

 

12. loml

13. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus

14. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

--acceptance. Even if she is still hurt by everything, she finally understands what happened and learned a lesson from all this.--

 

15. The Manuscript

--the closing track that is basically a reflection on her artistic instinct during her entire career. "The story isn't mine anymore" is the perfect line to end the album--

 

I think I just really really liked the 5 stages of grief theory that was going on during the lead up to the album so I made my version of the album follow that theory. 

wow yours might be better actually... I do like the idea of the story being told chronologically.

and i absolutely WILL be keeping the title track in ANY version of the tracklist thank you VERY much!

Let me clown for an august single push in a week, fine whatever, I need to feel something

 

12 Hours After My Shift Work GIF - 12 hours after my shift 12 hours Work -  Discover & Share GIFs

Okay sorry before I go and leave you guys alone, here is my Lover tracklist

Spoiler

I originally had I Forgot That You Existed and The Man here too, but I just made the decision to leave them off.

Also, you can't judge me for the placement of any of these songs considering London Boy -> Soon You'll Get Better -> False God -> You Need to Calm Down -> Afterglow -> ME! is a thing that happened.

 

Cruel Summer

I Think He Knows

Lover

The Archer

Soon You'll Get Better

Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince

Paper Rings

London Boy

Cornelia Street

Death By a Thousand Cuts

False God

Afterglow

Daylight

 

Edited by Onion Girl

7 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Let me clown for an august single push in a week, fine whatever, I need to feel something

 

12 Hours After My Shift Work GIF - 12 hours after my shift 12 hours Work -  Discover & Share GIFs

No. August already smashing hard without being a single. 1.5 billion streams, 980k yesterday. It doesn't need any push or whatsoever. 

Just now, Calvin said:

No. August already smashing hard without being a single. 1.5 billion streams, 980k yesterday. It doesn't need any push or whatsoever. 

That has nothing to do with this

 

12 Hours After My Shift Work GIF - 12 hours after my shift 12 hours Work -  Discover & Share GIFs

 

Just now, Kyle-x said:

That has nothing to do with this

 

12 Hours After My Shift Work GIF - 12 hours after my shift 12 hours Work -  Discover & Share GIFs

 

Don't worry. TS12 announcement next month. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.