Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I wouldย throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

What folkbore did:ย 

Bring "straight" indie music stans and alt Pop gay stans into the fold, who look down on all her music before and ever since

Brought in jobless widows with the fake songwriting credits

Started the narrative that "she's only good at writing fiction" when its just code for them not liking Taylor Swift the person and not even considering her a human being worthy of sympathy or being treated with grace.ย 

ย 

Folklore stans should be glad it came out when it did, cause she won't be able to get away with so many of the songs if she released them today. No getting away with the clunkiness of Mad Woman, Epiphany, and this is me trying, the narrative of TLGAD, the mixed metaphors of Mirrorball, and all the references to high school.

ย 

Evermore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ย 

It actually feels like a Taylor Swift album. Folklore is the 1989 of the 2020s. A sanitized version of Taylor designed to appeal to the indie music loving pretentious consumer like 1989 was to the mainstream pop consumer.ย 

Wait, you'd actually love my essay where I present similar arguments. Get into it.

ย 

ย 

43 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Wait, you'd actually love my essay where I present similar arguments. Get into it.

ย 

ย 

Is is TTPD left or right brained?

ย 

Have we ever talked about how the male protagonist here resembles Matty's face? :deadbanana2:

ย 

The concept of her actually being James in the trilogy, with Betty as Matty and Augustine as Joe. :deadbanana2:
ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Mastermind.

My spine split from carrying us up the hill

Wet through my clothes, weary bones caught the chill

I stopped trying to make him laugh

Stopped trying to drill the safe

ย 

AHHHHHH

ย 

TL12 could neverย 

8 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

ย 

Have we ever talked about how the male protagonist here resembles Matty's face? :deadbanana2:

ย 

The concept of her actually being James in the trilogy, with Betty as Matty and Augustine as Joe. :deadbanana2:
ย 

spacer.png

ย 

Mastermind.

This is a super rude thing to say to someone, wow very uncalled for. I hope he sues you.ย :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

We need Puta vault tracks

ย 

Can you imagine hearing this type of vocal performance, melody, and song structure from her but upon an electronica sound.

ย 

Say the pop greats like Madonna's ROL, Janet's VR, and Addison's eponymous.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

43 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Is is TTPD left or right brained?

I think she has a nice balance of one left, one right after the Lover fiasco. TTPD was definitely pure creativity. TS12 will be commercial.ย 

ย 

This is about Karlie and no one can change my mind.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

If I had gone to the Eras tour, folkbore set would be my bathroom break.ย 

I think @Cleanromanticย got it right saying that it just doesn't sound like a TS album, maybe with the exception of My Tears Ricochet.ย 

I know this is a non-issue, but do you guys think the original album covers will get an animated version on Apple Music now that she owns them again?

ย 

I merged the Red and 1989 albums (og tracks with some of the vault tracks i saved) and now I don't have the animated covers...ย 

I've said this before but I just adore that on every album, there's always an evolving POV of her career (dreams & state of her fame & success):

ย 

APITW / The Outside

Fifteen / Change

Mean / Never Grow Up/ Innocent / Long Live / Castles Crumbling

22 / TLO / Nothing New

WTNY / SIO / New Romantics

Delicate / LWYMMD / TIWWCHNT / CIWYW

IFTYE / The Man

TLGAD / MTR / Mirrorball / TIMT / Mad Woman

Long Story Short / Closure

YOYOK / Karma / Dear Reader

WAOLOM? / ICDIWABH / Clara Bow

Edited by Taylor fanboy

The real boring album isโ€ฆ

ย 

Spoiler

MIDnights.

ย 

An album that really has (sweet) NOTHING new to say.

ย 

Spoiler

Nor ACTUALLY ask for that matterโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, right where you left me said:

We should be hating on Message in a Butthole, MIDnights, puta and Loser.

ย 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

ย 

Instead, people are dragging her best albums.

ย 

:clack:

Imagine trying to drag AOTYnights

  • ATRL Moderator

Oh girlsโ€ฆ the pictures on Travis' instagramย :sabrina:

ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Folklore is the 1989 of the 2020s. A sanitized version of Taylor designed to appeal to the indie music loving pretentious consumer like 1989 was to the mainstream pop consumer.ย 

The entire post is incorrect, but this? I rebuke this evil. We are notย slandering two of her top three albums.ย 

3 hours ago, Janekkk said:

Her discography is too sparse. You have 11 studio albums, 4 rerecordings, shitload of remixes, EPs etc.ย 
ย 

And I'll still stand by what I said earlier - I do believe Taylor fatigue is still there.ย 

The Taylor fatigue is kinda situational, if she gives another mid tempo like she has the past 4 albums it's not gonna go over well. A concise juggernaut pop style album? Could do wonders. People want the bpm back from her

4 hours ago, right where you left me said:

We should be hating on Message in a Butthole, MIDnights, puta and Loser.

ย 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

ย 

Instead, people are dragging her best albums.

ย 

:clack:

Ntm on GODnights, but yes, let's drag the other three, I have time todayย 


tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.