Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Feanor said:

This. It set up such a different expectation as to what a TS album should be, but Swifties are too afraid to admit it.


spacer.png

I'm sorry but this is incoherent nonsense :rip: We're talking about someone whose artistic identity is almost defined by her ability to subvert expectations 

 

 Even if I were to concede that the expectations after folklore were damaging (they weren't), suggesting this is enough to label it as a net negative when the album basically revived a dying career is just silly!

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, piotrert said:

TN made folklore post early so its out of the way for continuing countdown later

FONWKBQ.png

Maybe they did this one this early because they have a Reputation vault to announce and promote later

 

spacer.png

#17s

 

The Moment I Knew

Superman

Come In With the Rain

it's time to go 

High Infidelity

"****!"

the lakes

The Black Dog

It's Nice to Have a Friend

Happy 5th anniversary to the 2nd best album of all time!!!! Only behind her little sister, evermore! :clap3:

  • ATRL Moderator

When they drop all the folklore covers for sale again and my wallet goes empty

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, hoax said:

You've seen the size of his hands girl… tiny doesn't know him :sabrina:

I'll believe it when I eat it.

1 hour ago, piotrert said:

TN made folklore post early so its out of the way for continuing countdown later

FONWKBQ.png

Not Lover being disowned when her masters were reclaimed. :deadbanana2:

When there's not even a merch drop/vinyl restock…

 

Oh, to be the Taylor Nation intern trying to come up with posts to keep the lights on only to watch thousands of girls and gays crash out about their random filler content.

spacer.png

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice

no folklore merch or vinyl restock cause they have to make room for the real event (lover streaming party leading up to the TS12 announcement) 

 

spacer.png

Edited by dyktatuob

Happy Birthday to the Opening Act, folklore! 
 

evermore up soon for the main event.  

52 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Not Lover being disowned when her masters were reclaimed. :deadbanana2:

She's giving Lover masters to Scooter as an olive branch. 
 

What a class act.

  • ATRL Moderator

So Midnights tomorrow and TS12 announcement on Saturday? :suburban:

Seeing all this mud being slung at folklore/evermore, I hope blondie drops another alt album to spite you.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I'll believe it when I eat it.

Good luck booking that meat eating you speak of:suburban:

 

Spoiler

They've seem to got that under control :suburban:

 

  • ATRL Moderator

Some people are really boatmates of bad taste

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.