Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - 'Something Beautiful'

Featured Replies

Just now, Aaron said:

Go worry about Kesha. 

Anyway, this looks exciting and stunning. 

:lmao:

 

85k.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kyliefever2002
    kyliefever2002

  • Witnessed ET
    Witnessed ET

    Miley might be my favorite artist at the moment tbh. She's so versatile, her personality is to die for, she's always VERY authentic and none of that pretentious **** that other female popstars do, and

Really intrigued. ESV had a trailer that was a bit misleading so I'm trying to keep my expectations at bay, but this looks like a fully realized project ready to deliver and serve

 

Edit: the sound is like a mix of the glitzy ESV pop and rock-ish vibes of PH which I love

Edited by Spicy Pisces

I loveeee that she is doing something different and changing up the format of how she releases IE no lead single and all the visuals at once. Feels like after the success of "Flowers" she feels validated as an artist & no longer cares about doing stuff to get hits.

Im sold by the visuals, not necessarily sure about the music. I hope I will be pleasantly surprise

  • ATRL Moderator

I hope she's doing at least one alternate cover, even though I think they're playing for the new Billboard rules and might be saving versions for a possible Deluxe.

The ESV trailer was so stupid. The monologue :rip:

 

This trailer is STUNNING

This looked great, although I fear that we won't get singles and she'll drop everything at once which I don't know if it's a good idea but I'm perched regardless.

The trailer movie left me speechless :WAP:

 

Im ready Miley!! The legend that you are!

 

Give them the Super Bowl, VMA Video Vanguard, Coachella headliner :clap3:

I have a feeling the music won't be good, but stunning visuals! her Double Dutchess is here 

Not really a fan of the visuals being released after album, but let's see.

That looks good. Hope the music follows.

 

Why are u saying she won't release any lead? What's the point of announcing an album 2 months prior to release in 2025? It's not like the movie comes out along with the album for the whole experience, so there's no reason not to release a lead single. 

This looks so EPIC and Good OMG.
Better than i expected :giraffe: Miley serving rock again :jonnycat:
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

This looks kinda insane. She should take it to Vegas tbh, get a whole ass pop opera production :jonny6:

Wait the smilers/lil wrecking balls are winning with this one wow. I will be tuning in.

trailer looks amazzzzzing honestly my roommate and I think it'll just be her in haute couture for like 90 minutes serving looks… slayiana regardless

 

can't wait for the album, I'm sure she'll serve excellence as she often does :clap3: tbh the only front to back album of hers I love is Bangerz but every single project of hers has had some great highlights on it so I'm perched

As a fan of Miley for almost 20 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed pieces from every era she's had.

 

But THIS absolute SERVE of a trailer?!?

 

CHILLS!!!

 

OHHHHHH MILEGEND, PLEAAAAAAAASE LET THE MUSIC MATCH THIS ABSOLUTE MAGNUM OPUS ALBUM TRAILER :jonny:

Kind of off topic, but do we think Miley, her label and her team expected Flowers to be a hit?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.